OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

Another strange dream... In this one my dog learned to use the toilet. We were having an argument about toilet paper quality. He had a British accent...

Also, those ladies in the mall that sell perfume are just doubly creepy when they come toward you slowly spritzing away and chanting, "One of us, one of us!"

[QUOTE=Indi][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Those of you who spend time in chat will know what this refers too.

TU~U~URNING TO DI-GI-TAL GOLD-FISH

TO~O~O SAVE THE DI-GI-TAL world

No one was talking for 10 whole seconds... OH ZEH NOES!

[I][SIZE="1"]*snerks*[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]You totally ripped that from the Basement Cat. =P

It is pretty accurate and amusing though. lol

@Korey: I think that's a given, that people keep getting stranger. lol

[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]Normalcy is horrifically overrated. You'll give in sooner or later. =D[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I've held out this long, I believe I'll be just fine.[/FONT]

[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]I've held out this long, I believe I'll be just fine.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Resistance is fultile. Assimilation is inevitable.

Besides, normalcy is a myth. It does not exist. In order for you to see this, you must shake hands with the aardvark in the corner of the teacup.

[quote name='chibi-master']Resistance is fultile. Assimilation is inevitable.

Besides, normalcy is a myth. It does not exist. In order for you to see this, you must shake hands with the aardvark in the corner of the teacup.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Normalcy is, in truth, a myth. Normal has 11 definitions in the dictionary. You can't even divide that up evenly![/size]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Normalcy is, in truth, a myth. Normal has 11 definitions in the dictionary. You can't even divide that up evenly![/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Because 11 is a prime number, ergo, being normal is the prime decision for lifestyle. [/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]Also, regardless what you think of the show, Korey's vehement denial of being odd reminds me of this:

[CENTER][IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/rwkkft.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[URL="http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Not_Normal"]http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Not_Normal[/URL]

=3[/SIZE]

[quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"']I just don't go gallabanding around the chat singing badly remixed versions of the Digimon theme.[/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]I remixed it myself. :animesmil

[quote name='chibi-master']Resistance is fultile. Assimilation is inevitable.[/quote]
You're Mormon? o_O[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]You're Mormon? o_O[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I was raised Catholic actually, though I am starting to break away from that at this point... Not an easy thing to do with such a religious father, mind you. Seriously, I wanted to cut my hair a little shorter and he goes on a rampage about how the Bible says that "a woman's hair is her honor" or something...

But Korey will give in, nonetheless. It has been foretold by my swivel chair.

[quote name='chibi-master']

But Korey will give in, nonetheless. It has been foretold by my swivel chair.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Give in to my need to [strike]beat you senseless[/strike] eat some cupcakes :animesmil[/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master'] Seriously, I wanted to cut my hair a little shorter and he goes on a rampage about how the Bible says that "a woman's hair is her honor" or something...[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Times like this I'm glad I'm non-denominational.

Also, I hate allergies. I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hate allergies.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]If a cupcake looks abnormal, I don't eat it.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

What do you consider a "normal" looking cupcake? And how do you know the cupcake would be so obviously abnormal? Why would anyone eat a cupcake out of their own free will anyway? I mean, c'mon! Those things are nasty!

[QUOTE=Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]
You need Rach here to give you a few lessons on music theory :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Arial]You need to start remembering the difference between music and lyrics.

(^_^)

...oh, wait, you play set. You didn't know in the first place.[/FONT]