Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']
Also, being 15 is sort of funny... I'm happy though, because it's an odd number! And I went ahead and bought myself some anime to celebrate, so I am happy!:animesmil[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I got really excited when I turned 19 because it's not only an odd number but also a prime number!



& I wish I could go to this. It's in Indianapolis soon.


[img]http://blog.newsok.com/bamsblog/files/2009/07/starwars-inconcert.jpg[/img][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]If I could have any car in the world, any car at all, bar no expense, [URL="http://www.taberg.info/motortraffar/2004/traff_5/bilder/Corvette-stingray-rod-fr-st.jpg"][COLOR=Blue]it would be this one[/COLOR][/URL].

Lord have mercy.[/FONT][/quote]


[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Hot damn, [B]Allamorph[/B]. It appears as though we have at least one thing in common.


Although, I'd rather have a '78 (like their rear window better), and in black.








[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Mr. Maul][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Hot damn, [B]Allamorph[/B]. It appears as though we have at least one thing in common.[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Arial]Heck yes. Good man.

Although if we're talking about color then I'd much prefer one in deep purple.

Mmm.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][QUOTE=Allamorph][FONT=Arial]Heck yes. Good man.

Although if we're talking about color then I'd much prefer one in deep purple.

Mmm.[/FONT][/QUOTE]Basement cat wants deep purple? <3[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"][color="Indigo"][quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Calibri']Your purple isn't deep enough.[/FONT][/quote]O Rly? Remind me to show you what my idea of real purple is, beyond the Indigo I use here. =P

Also, why the hell did I wake up? I have class in the morning. XP[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][color="Indigo"]Also, why the hell did I wake up? I have class in the morning. XP[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=navy]Got something on the brain you want to get off your chest? Then again, I'm only asked that if I can't go to sleep...

So I caught a glimpse (glimspe? both look weird.) at Sportscenter and I hear that the Patriots beat the Titans 59 - 0... WTH? I'm not a fan of Tennessee but, wow, where's the defense?[/size][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]lol @ professional sports.







[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Agreed. Very much so.

I don't feel like going to school... In gym we have to run 4 laps around the big-a** track... I could do it easily, were it not for my asthma acting up. But now I can probably only do half of the track!:animeangr
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]So it's course registration day here. For music majors, that means standing in a line for hours waiting for get permission to take our music classes. It's stressful & annoying. Yay college.

On the bright side, I signed up for a yoga class![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]So it's course registration day here. For music majors, that means standing in a line for hours waiting for get permission to take our music classes. It's stressful & annoying. Yay college.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Just wait until the Student Academic Administration accidentally sends a "[I]You have no pre-registered for this semester, as such there will be dire consequences[/I]" email to everyone taking a particular major a week after spamming them continuously with "[I]Do not forget to register[/I]" emails and then has 500 very pissed off people queueing for over an hour only to be told it was a mistake. I'm genuinely amazed we didn't kill anyone there because of it.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Just wait until the Student Academic Administration accidentally sends a "[I]You have no pre-registered for this semester, as such there will be dire consequences[/I]" email to everyone taking a particular major a week after spamming them continuously with "[I]Do not forget to register[/I]" emails and then has 500 very pissed off people queueing for over an hour only to be told it was a mistake. I'm genuinely amazed we didn't kill anyone there because of it.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]That sounds mega frustrating. Grawr.

Our window lady keeps the window open from 9am-11am & then from 1pm-3pm. Music majors are the only ones here that have to do the stupid window thing.

But ya, I got there at 10 til 9 because I had a class at 8. The line was already craaaazy long. I finally got to turn in my registration at 10:55. I got all my classes though, so life is happy.

I'm so happy I'm done registering. The other 293874 music students are doing it this week & next week. It's a huge weight off my shoulders.

Oh, another happy thing = 4 day week. Mmmmm fall break![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
I need a break... I swear, high school is f***ing up my back... I weighed my backpack and it was a stunning 31 pounds... I AM CARRYING 30 POUNDS OF BINDERS AND BOOKS ALL DAY. Even worse is that there's nothing I can do about it. Even if my locker was closer to any place I pass by, I still wouldn't have enough time to switch out books and get to my class on time...

On a lighter note, I finally got down Chinto kata! *dramatic victory pose*
Posted
[LEFT][B][U]A Random Thought Indeed:[/U][/B]
[/LEFT]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=DarkRed]If the word "don't" is actually the 2 words "Do" and "Not", then wouldn't a sentence like "Don't you think that's cool?" make absolutely no sense? It would be like saying "Do not you think that's cool?," which is pretty unintelligent sounding if you ask me.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
Posted
[quote name='HopscotchEyelid'][LEFT][B][U]A Random Thought Indeed:[/U][/B]
[/LEFT]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=DarkRed]If the word "don't" is actually the 2 words "Do" and "Not", then wouldn't a sentence like "Don't you think that's cool?" make absolutely no sense? It would be like saying "Do not you think that's cool?," which is pretty unintelligent sounding if you ask me.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Because then you'd want to rephrase it "Do you not think that is cool?"[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie][size=1']Because then you'd want to rephrase it "Do you not think that is cool?"[/size][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri] ^ Precisely.

The question is a rhetorical dare. "Do you agree" and "Don't you agree" are similar in direct meaning, but are rather different underneath; the former is simply asking if you agree, while the latter implies that you should.

[quote name='chibithingamajigger']I AM CARRYING 30 POUNDS OF BINDERS AND BOOKS ALL DAY.[/quote]
lol sidebag

(Helpful Hint: their straps are long enough that you can take the weight off your shoulder with one of your arms.)

(Helpful Hint #2: Consolidate your binders.)[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I need to go make yet another complaint about the reliability of the internet to reception, God I hate where I'm living.

Also if this post counter for this thread is accurate, chibi is had thrice roughly thrice the number of random thoughts compared to the rest of us. Only double Al's though which makes sense I suppose.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']I need a break... I swear, high school is f***ing up my back... I weighed my backpack and it was a stunning 31 pounds... I AM CARRYING 30 POUNDS OF BINDERS AND BOOKS ALL DAY. Even worse is that there's nothing I can do about it. Even if my locker was closer to any place I pass by, I still wouldn't have enough time to switch out books and get to my class on time...
[/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Welcome to public high school.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']Only double Al's though which makes sense I suppose.[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]That's because I'm actually random, and not spastic.

:animesmil[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]That's because I'm actually random, and not spastic.

:animesmil[/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Depends on who's making the judgement. ;)[/SIZE]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...