Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I second this.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Certainly it might indeed be the most random posted so far.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][SIZE=1]I am cute.[/SIZE][/quote]
your like all the girls I've ever dated. cute exterior, then they turn into a monsterous cat that breaths fire..... i have a horrible taste in women, I know.
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Certainly it might indeed be the most random posted so far.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I try my darndest, sir![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Man, so I've had the CRAZIEST DAY.

I had to go to Northern Illinois University with my school's marching band yesterday. We left at 10 in the morning & got back this morning at 3:30. IT WAS CRAZY.

& I had this dream where my entire trumpet section was smoking pot in a school bus, & that was weird. I woke up when I fell off my seat, which was hilarious.

Plus, I had a huge paper to write (HUGE), & I decided to do it on the bus... but not really because I didn't actually do it at all. So when we got back at 3:30 I worked on it diligently until 7:30 & then again from 9 until 10:30. Then I finished & turned it in, & now I'm sitting in my dorm room trying to decide whether or not to straighten my hair for tonight.

OH & HAVE I MENTIONED THAT TONIGHT IS THE BEST NIGHT EVER BECAUSE IT'S JUST REALLY GREAT?

Because it is, & I am happy. So there ^-^[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

*ERROR! DOES NOT COMPUTE! CONFUSING INFORMATII;LNHJCGEZQ;KIY3'*

So I went to the black belt testing today. My feet are now sore as hell and eternally flattened.

Also, I watched 300 for the first time today. *twitch* I want to be a Spartan now... Actually, no. I'm part of Latin Club, and as such, I must remain loyal to the Roman Empire for the sake of the creation of New Pompeii. I will cut off my pinky as punisment for my slip of loyalty there. Bye bye, pinky-tan.:catgirl:
Posted
[quote name='CaNz']your like all the girls I've ever dated. cute exterior, then they turn into a monsterous cat that breaths fire..... i have a horrible taste in women, I know.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Are you sure that was a woman?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:animesmil
Posted
no... but the cute i thought steph was refering to the inuyasha cat banner, uhh kilala or some spelling, and not her[/his]self.

dont worry, I'd never compare any of you to anyone crazy enough to date me.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Spent half my weekend fixing my uncle's 6 year old computer because he was complaining it's slow...and he's still on dial-up...I didn't even think dial-up still existed anymore. :animesigh[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']...I didn't even think dial-up still existed anymore. :animesigh[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]If that's true than I have no idea what [COLOR="DarkRed"]Kei[/COLOR]'s been using these past few months.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Spent half my weekend fixing my uncle's 6 year old computer because he was complaining it's slow...and he's still on dial-up...I didn't even think dial-up still existed anymore. :animesigh[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Oh it exists, I'm still on it, and it's terrible. [/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1][color=navy]Hurray for Looney Toons. Duck Amuck had me in tears...

Yeah, um, I just got rid of dial-up last year so I'm grateful, and I feel the pain of whoever is suffering with dial-up now.[/size][/color]
Posted
I remember when Ace had that head banging avi and his hatred for dial-up proclaimed in his custom title. I haven't had dial-up for years, man... And I'm truly grateful for it!:animedepr

My throat is getting sore...bah. I'll need to take some honey soon...
Posted
[SIZE=1]I seem to remember Colordeaf...or was it someone whose username began with "C" has a large animated signature of an explosion when seemed to take forever to load on dial-up. Made posting in threads where that person had already replied a nightmare.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Okay, vaguely weird that you'd mention that on the grounds of that very avatar coming up in a conversation I had earlier today.[/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]My minions are constantly under surveillance, often by other minions. It's better if you just get used to idea now rather than having to go through...re-education.
[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]One problem I had recently was when ABC had their ads for the [I]V[/I] remake floating around. And it wasn't cause of the internet: the ads themselves too up so much freaking CPU usage, it would slow Firefox to an absolute crawl. Even [i]worse[/i], is that there were about [b]two or three of them per page[/b]. I'd try to adblock them, but Firefox would be so locked up, I could hardly get a thing done.

Sad thing is that, it's a really good show, and the ads darn near ruined it for me. :/[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin']
[SIZE=1]My minions are constantly under surveillance, often by other minions. It's better if you just get used to idea now rather than having to go through...re-education.
[/SIZE][/quote]

Don't you know that when you leave minion surveillance to other minions you will always get the genius computer hacker in that job who aides the rebellion from the inside. He will utimately be found and captured but by then it will be to late and the hero of the rebellion will be at your doorstep.

And that is why you should never trust middle-management.
Posted
[quote name='pax et agape']Don't you know that when you leave minion surveillance to other minions you will always get the genius computer hacker in that job who aides the rebellion from the inside. He will ultimately be found and captured but by then it will be to late and the hero of the rebellion will be at your doorstep.

And that is why you should never trust middle-management.[/quote]

[SIZE=1]True but I offer my head-hunted minions economically generous pay and conditions linked to performance which tends to prevent mishaps. Funny thing about heroes, they never can seem to match an enormous bonus for which the genius computer hacker means more new equipment to play with.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']Okay, vaguely weird that you'd mention that on the grounds of that very avatar coming up in a conversation I had earlier today.[/FONT][/quote]I remember that avatar. Wasn't it some guy from the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney game? [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Let me tell you about my day.

I woke up at 7:45 for my 8:00 class. Turns out, we had a quiz (oops). I was the first one finished at around 8:20, so I took my stuff & left. I went downstairs to the lobby & took a 20 minute nap. When I woke up I realized that no one else from my class had come down there (we all hang out there after class). Then they all came out about 10 minutes later & told me that we had CLASS after the quiz. So I just kinda left. Whoops!

Then I had a test in my next class at 9:00. It was open book, which is good. But I fell asleep, which is bad. But I'm pretty sure I didn't fail, which is good. & I also have an A in that class anyway, so this whole thing is pretty irrelevant.

Then at around 10 I went to get breffist. I ran into my roommate's fiancee, so we sat & talked for a bit.

At 11 I went to my room & cleaned. Lots. It was crazy!

Then I went to my next three classes & fell asleep.

Then I had marching band, & it was cold.

Then I had to go to a sectional from band, & I found out that our director doesn't hate me... which is nice.

Then I practiced the piano.

Then I took a quiz for ear training.



Now I'm here, & I'm bored, & my roommate isn't here yet, which is why I typed all that up because normally I just tell her.


Happy Monday!



Oh, & PS - I locked my keys in my car last night (I'm an incredibly intelligent individual!), so I have to call AAA tonight because my dad refuses to bring me a spare key. Yay![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Aaryanna'][COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Tahoma"]I remember that avatar. Wasn't it some guy from the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney game? [/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2j2urtd.gif[/IMG]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]That? Von Karma was a scary dude...[/SIZE][/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...