Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]I accidentally slept through all (ALL) of my classes today.

But it's alright because last night was super duper, & now I'm home.

& I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go eat some ice cream now.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]I accidentally slept through all (ALL) of my classes today.

But it's alright because last night was super duper, & now I'm home.

& I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go eat some ice cream now.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] My parents would most likely murder me if I pulled this.[/font]
Posted
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][QUOTE=Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Wal-Mart parking lots scare me, but they're worth it.

Completely related, I now own [B]Treasure Planet[/B] on DVD. Gavin, you can keep running your evil conspiracy all you want if it means I have access to this kind of win.[/FONT][/QUOTE]You're one of his slaves. You get no say in whether or not he continues being evil. =P

And time to finish packing for my trip tomorrow. Should be fun! [/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] My parents would most likely murder me if I pulled this.[/font][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]What makes you think they have any idea of it?

Also, I'm in the worst mood I've been in in a long time. I just got my life criticized by some guy I barely know. I don't think I've come across someone so condescending in years.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]What makes you think they have any idea of it?
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] I didn't mean that, I'm just saying hypothetically[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Indi'][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Indigo]You're one of his slaves. You get no say in whether or not he continues being evil. =P[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Indeed.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Also, I'm in the worst mood I've been in in a long time. I just got my life criticized by some guy I barely know. I don't think I've come across someone so condescending in years.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Pay him no mind, hun! You shouldn't let some guy you barely know get you down this way! I'm used to you posting happy things, so please feel better!:animesmil

I'm so tired right now... But I has awesome music, so meh.
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]He's a Sith Lord. I'm pretty much contractually obligated to attempt to betray him at some point.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

...Great, now you've pretty much assurred yourself a spot on his "list"... Great for you...

It's raining. Not snowing. Raining. Grrr.
Posted
[quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]And time to finish packing for my trip tomorrow. Should be fun! [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]TEEHEEHEEE, I WONDER WHY? [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/10oo0t2.gif[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']He's a Sith Lord. I'm pretty much contractually obligated to attempt to betray him at some point.[/FONT][/quote]When that time finally comes, it was nice knowing you Ace. =P

We have snow here chibi, you can have it. [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]We have snow here chibi, you can have it. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

*sniffle* Thank you!:animecry:

I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...I wonder why, though...
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='chibi-master']I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...I wonder why, though...[/quote]Because the snow is likely to be melted by the time it arrives? [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Because the snow is likely to be melted by the time it arrives? [/FONT][/QUOTE]

I don't think it has anything to do with the snow... I feel anxious about something, I just don't know what yet...
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']I'm used to you posting happy things, so please feel better![/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I woke up today & ate a spoonful of whipped cream![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
i am trying to get an apartment! pretty friggen cool. I will have my own place probably before February 2010.

after a whole bunch of failing my life might be getting back on track... unless i manage to screw it up again before then (quite possible)
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]He's a Sith Lord. I'm pretty much contractually obligated to attempt to betray him at some point.[/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]I am many things, a Sith Lord being but one of them. On the day you choose to enact that contractual obligation rest assured I shall make your ignominious end quick and clean, after all I don't want to have to replace carpets you've thoughtlessly bled all over.

Also chibi if you choose to seek "advancement" within the organisation by murdering Ace in his sleep I will consider in keep with company policy.[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Also chibi if you choose to seek "advancement" within the organisation by murdering Ace in his sleep I will consider in keep with company policy.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

.....Hey, Ace...isn't it past your bedtime yet?:catgirl:

Also, much better, taperson! Happy thoughts, happy thoughts!

I want food.....
Posted
[size=1]All my tummy muscles are sore... :D I'm gettin' sexy!

And my face hurts. >.< I went thrift shopping with my mom in this cool old building and all the dust has built up in my sinuses. I haven't gone without sneezing for more than five minutes since noon. That's ELEVEN HOURS.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...