The Spectacular Professor Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Boo don't you dare go stealing anyone's wallet. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]You know, that joke was funny until just now when I realized that you could easily replace "wallet" with "virginity". Now it's hilarious.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='Stephanie'][size=1][proceeds to randomly trip someone down the stairs] I'm bored. Entertain me.[/size][/QUOTE] *sprouts neon yellow wings and flies circles around your head* How's that? And in case you're wondering why I chose neon yellow, it's because that is the color of the Wal-Mart happy face of false security.:animesmil
pooperson Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=navy]So I just heard the full version of Poker Face by Lady Gaga for the first time...[/size][/color][/QUOTE] [youtube]laIr_d0hFB8[/youtube] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]This is what made me fall in love with Lady Gaga. Yeah yeah.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
pax et agape Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 After months of searching I finally was hired for a full time job today. In true geek fashion, my first reaction was an (internal) "Yatta!"
Skye Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][youtube]laIr_d0hFB8[/youtube] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]This is what made me fall in love with Lady Gaga. Yeah yeah.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [size=1]I have a new found interest and respect for Lady Gaga. And am not amused by tiny, annoying flying thing with obnoxious colors. Usually I bat them down and stand on them till they squeak for mercy.[/size]
chibi-master Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 I finally have access to community chat. I am causing havoc at present.
Nerdsy Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [color=deeppink]I just realized life's ultimate irony: a real Klingon would probably beat the ever-loving **** out of the kind of people who speak Klingon.[/color]
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']I finally have access to community chat. I am causing havoc at present.[/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]How... [I]naughty[/I] of you.[/FONT]
SunfallE Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I'm thinking that would fit better in a different thread, Ace. =P[/COLOR][/FONT]
Gavin Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='Nerdsy'][COLOR=deeppink]I just realized life's ultimate irony: a real Klingon would probably beat the ever-loving **** out of the kind of people who speak Klingon.[/COLOR][/quote] [SIZE=1]Title of "life's ultimate irony" aside because surely there's something more ironic than that, that's a very good point Nerdsy. [/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 Apparently my alarm didn't go off. And the cold medicine I took for the black lung I got from working in Gavin's mines of Wal-Mart joy made me oversleep. Neither of my parents can pick me up. My Dad's nonchalant words were: "Well, I guess you're missing school then, huh?" I suppose I should be happy, seeing as I am still trying to keep from coughing so hard my trachea obtains a giant hole in the side of it. That would be bad.
Sangome Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]So Chibs, you're Chibi #2, but also the First Chibi In Command? How does that even work? o_O[/SIZE][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]So Chibs, you're Chibi #2, but also the First Chibi In Command? How does that even work? o_O[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]She's probably in command of the Anklebiter Legion or something. CHW runs everything else. As for you, congrats on the enslavement. In celebration, I present you with some awesome music from an awesome show that fits your situation quite nicely. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Got These Chains"]4b4DFB-J4T4[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER][/FONT]
Gavin Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=1]So Chibs, you're Chibi #2, but also the First Chibi In Command? How does that even work? o_O[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote] [SIZE="1"]No, no, no. There's Chibi with the capital C and chibi with the little c, that's how you tell them apart not this #1 and #2 business. As for the reason little chibi (chibi chibi ?) is the one in charge it's because that's how things work.[/SIZE]
Sangome Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]No, no, no. There's Chibi with the capital C and chibi with the little c, that's how you tell them apart not this #1 and #2 business. As for the reason little chibi (chibi chibi ?) is the one in charge it's because that's how things work.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]I think I'll just refer to Capital C as [URL="http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac117/sailormoonmegafan/Sailor%20Moon/1_591000978l.jpg"][U]Chibiusa[/U][/URL] and chibi chibi as...well, [URL="http://i45.tinypic.com/2072a04.jpg"][U]Chibi Chibi[/U][/URL].[/SIZE][/FONT]
Magus Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]I think I'll just refer to Capital C as [URL="http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac117/sailormoonmegafan/Sailor%20Moon/1_591000978l.jpg"][U]Chibiusa[/U][/URL] and chibi chibi as...well, [URL="http://i45.tinypic.com/2072a04.jpg"][U]Chibi Chibi[/U][/URL].[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=navy]LOL... Wha..? Congrats btw (Good Luck). Edit: Oh nvm, I got it.[/color][/size]
Allamorph Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]Chibi chibi Chabichou.[/FONT]
eleanor Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=navy]So I just heard the full version of Poker Face by Lady Gaga for the first time... (Don't ask... I don't listen to pop unless it's Michael Jackson) Everytime I hear that song I think of: [youtube]mKBO6TqPFXU[/youtube] And everytime I see that group I automatically think of this performance [youtube]2P_qEN-Lz5k[/youtube][/size][/color][/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] I LOVE Quest Crew. Omg. I went through a phase where I would just on youtube and watch all their videos. I wish I was their friend.[/font]
Magus Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] I LOVE Quest Crew. Omg. I went through a phase where I would just on youtube and watch all their videos. I wish I was their friend.[/font][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=navy]I know what you mean. I do that with quite a few groups that was on the show too; Jabawockeez, Quest Crew, Beat Freakz (them girls are sick), and Kaba Modern (I'm still upset that it didn't come down to them and Jabawockeez). There's a good chance I won't watch the next season just like I didn't watch the last one. I don't think Season 3 can be topped.[/color][/size]
Allamorph Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]Yahtzee Croshaw has officially called Dragon Age "...lots of silence and trousers." XD[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 So apparently, I'm on the honor roll. With a 72 in Math. Wait...huh? Well, maybe it's set off by the fact that every other grade of mine is above a 95... And actually, I am also the essence of chibi-ness, sooo...yeah... I need to trim my bangs...too...long...
Rachmaninoff Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='chibi-master']Apparently my alarm didn't go off. And the cold medicine I took for the black lung I got from working in Gavin's mines of Wal-Mart joy made me oversleep. [/quote]I see you've found out that Gavin's assurances about their being no cases of black lung were nothing but lies. Fair warning, if he's promised a replacement lung, you'll never see it. =P[/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I see you've found out that Gavin's assurances about their being no cases of black lung were nothing but lies. Fair warning, if he's promised a replacement lung, you'll never see it. =P[/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][URL="http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&ic=48_0&search_query=Casket&Find.x=0&Find.y=0&Find=Find"][COLOR="Blue"][U]You know what he will provide, though?[/U][/COLOR][/URL][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]You've got it all wrong Ace. He'll go for the all around cheaper option. [URL="http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&ic=48_0&search_query=funeral+urns&Find.x=0&Find.y=0&Find=Find"][U]R.I.P.[/U][/URL][/FONT]
chibi-master Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 PSH. I'm not getting a funeral. Such luxurious things are only for the highest ranking employees. I'm more like the disgusting little lump of chibi goo that licks his shoes clean. I get to be dumped at the side of a highway with nice scenery, if I'm lucky.
Recommended Posts