Gavin Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Gav, store layout five continues to bother me. Keeping the bread by the bakery is nice and all, but an entire wall devoted to white bread is absurd, and kind of annoying. I want to see a couple of decent redesigns in three days. Get someone on that, neh?[/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]Has reconstruction started on the 4th Circle yet ? You'll get your changed wall when my most capable former servants get accommodation fitting their accomplishments in life, they didn't go corrupting all those souls for no reward after all. [/SIZE]
Allamorph Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]Fourth Circle's Lucifer's problem to renovate. It's his name on the contract, after all. Also I feel I should mention Kei was displeased at the general clothing section arrangement. She feels that more important, I feel the bread more important. Do you really want both of us breathing down your neck? After all, if Wal-Mart is hell, that's my business also. You ain't in [I]any[/I] position to negotiate.[/FONT]
Gavin Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]After all, if Wal-Mart is hell, that's my business also. You ain't in [I]any[/I] position to negotiate.[/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. *Wipes a tear* Good one. Tell Kei I'll have someone look at rearranging stuff in the clothing section but I'm making no promises. Now scram before I decide to turn you into a pair of winter gloves. [/SIZE]
pooperson Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I just went Christmas shopping. I got my mom a [img]http://marvelousgirl.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/snuggie_blanket-fashion-week.jpg[/img] & my dad a [img]http://tonybruno.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/shamwow.jpg[/img][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Skye Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 [size=1]Now, children, play nice before I put you into some endless loop.[/size]
Sangome Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. *Wipes a tear* Good one. Tell Kei I'll have someone look at rearranging stuff in the clothing section but I'm making no promises. Now scram before I decide to turn you into a pair of winter gloves. [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][URL="http://buuurn.com/"][U]http://buuurn.com/[/U][/URL][/SIZE][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]You know Ace, the fact that Gavin simply berates you verbally instead of simply having you 'taken' care of, should tell you that you're actually more valuable than he's will to admit. That or he finds kicking you around amusing. Either or. Also, it's snowing outside. [/FONT]
Gavin Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Either or. [/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1] Or perhaps both. But shush, if he thinks I value his presence for reasons other than my own amusement his attempts to usurp me may actually become less feeble, which while initially amusing would eventually become tiresome to constantly deal with. [/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 The new guy, Eric just tried to run me over with the forklift, milord. Unfortunately, I had to "handle" him through the extreme misuse of a Barbie doll. I assume that means I have to work morning shifts for a month again, as well as make cementation arrangements for Mr. Eric's "funeral" that will aid in the foundation of Fernando's fountain?:animedepr On another note, did you know that a Barbie doll can go right though a guy's ear, if you stick the doll in feet first?
Allamorph Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']Good one.[/SIZE][/quote] [FONT=Calibri]Hmm. I believe someone needs to be reminded of his place.[/FONT]
Nony Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 Read up about some more .hack news today. I love being a geek.
chibi-master Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Hmm. I believe someone needs to be reminded of his place.[/FONT][/QUOTE] Mommy, stop yelling at Daddy!:animecry: [/stupid reference that no one will get]
pooperson Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I have a crush on an OB'er. O_O jk that's not true.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Horendithas Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][QUOTE=taperson][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I have a crush on an OB'er. O_O jk that's not true.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]I have the same problem, only it's more than a crush at this point. We're married. And that's not a joke. [/COLOR][/FONT]
Sangome Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]I have the same problem, only it's more than a crush at this point. We're married. And that's not a joke. [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii204/DiggerFan831/Orly.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Horendithas Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][B]^[/B] [IMG]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7343/yarlyo.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/FONT]
pooperson Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]I have the same problem, only it's more than a crush at this point. We're married. [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Samesies. Also jk but still.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
pax et agape Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I have a crush on an OB'er. O_O jk that's not true.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote] See, now you've gone and gotten all the guy's hopes up and then crushed them.
CaNz Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 YEAH!.... I mean... Nuh uhh... I think I am going to try and photoshop a baby seal onto a kitten...
pooperson Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [quote name='pax et agape']See, now you've gone and gotten all the guy's hopes up and then crushed them.[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Oh, it's no big. He's moving to Africa anyway![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [color=deeppink]I really wish I could sing.[/color]
Magus Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][B]^[/B] [IMG]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7343/yarlyo.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=navy]LMAO. That owl looks as if it'll kill anybody/thing that step to it.[/size][/color]
Gavin Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [quote name='CaNz']I think I am going to try and photoshop a baby seal onto a kitten...[/quote] [SIZE=1] And thus I am once again reminded of PETA's moronic "Sea-Kittens" campaign.[/SIZE]
Kaze Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 I couldn't think of anything for my 100th post.....so.....I......puppies.
Allamorph Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 [quote name='Boo][SIZE=1']Ditto.[/SIZE][/quote] [FONT=Calibri]Okay. [CENTER][IMG]http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/ani132.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [/FONT]
Recommended Posts