Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][COLOR=deeppink][spoiler]I feel misled. That picture was titled "yaoi" when I found it. Way to let me down, internets.[/spoiler][/COLOR][/quote]

[CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/6/20/justasplanne128584548650291636.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]
Posted
[size=1][color=navy]So is that cat suppose to be the animal version of Light Yagami? People have been posting a lot of pictures of Light with those same words.

Man, the wind is blowing like crazy.[/size][/color]
Posted
[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]'cause he actually says that.

Well...actually, technically, it's "just according to plan/all according to plan", but "just as planned" sounds more diabolical. I guess.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][CENTER][IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/6/20/justasplanne128584548650291636.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Don't taunt me into posting something even more offending to your sensibilities. I have the means.

[center][img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3792/headerpicsw.png[/img][/center]

You've been warned.[/color]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]Yo, [COLOR=DarkRed]Gavin[/COLOR].
[QUOTE=Shy][size=1][b]There is no topic, so therefore this thread can never go off-topic. [color=red][Update: Except for LOL Cat Pictures. Those are banned.][/color][/b]

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]
Ring any bells?[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Nerdsy'][COLOR=deeppink]Don't taunt me into posting something even more offending to your sensibilities. I have the means.

[center][IMG]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/3792/headerpicsw.png[/IMG][/center]

You've been warned.[/COLOR][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Alright, alright, you win this one. Jesus that's like eight different kinds of creepy.
[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Shy'][SIZE=1]Just because something isn't worthy of its' own thread doesn't mean you shouldn't post about it. Use this thread for random thoughts/life happenings, or to respond to something someone else wrote. [B]There is no topic, so therefore this thread can never go off-topic. [COLOR=red][Update: Except for LOL Cat Pictures. Those are banned.][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]-Shy[/SIZE][/quote]
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/icanhasbootycopy.jpg[/IMG]
and to Xyander... Drink up me hearties yo ho!
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]I'm never going to understand why my gender goes absolutely weak at the knees for yaoi.

And I'll probably never care to understand to begin with.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

To each their own, I suppose. I know plenty of girls who despise yaoi. And if you don't like yaoi, I wouldn't think you'd want to understand, yes?

Crappy weather coming my way. The wind will knock my house over...

And Gavin, I have many worse Star Wars themed stories, pics, and whatnot piled up in case of your revolt against it.:catgirl:
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']And Gavin, I have many worse Star Wars themed stories, pics, and whatnot piled up in case of your revolt against it.:catgirl:[/quote]

[SIZE=1]I can only imagine. But there's just something about Hayden Christensen's pose.

That and of course Satan crafted fangirls' imaginations out of the deepest, darkest depths of Hell.
[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1']That and of course Satan crafted fangirls' imaginations out of the deepest, darkest depths of Hell.[/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Yeah, well, he was really depressed that week, so I [I]had[/I] to give the poor guy [I]some[/I]thin' to think about. Cheered him right up, that did.

Funny how idle hands are the Devil's workshop for everyone 'cept the Devil.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]That and of course Satan crafted fangirls' imaginations out of the deepest, darkest depths of Hell.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

But of course.:catgirl:

I want the day off from school tomorrow, but my high school is notorious for never cancelling unless it is entirely impossible to get to the school. That means a lot of students may have to walk to school tomorrow, as driving conditions will be crap.
Posted
[SIZE=1][URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand"]Best (micro)nation ever.[/URL] I look forward to invading, conquering and integrating it into my empire.
[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1][URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand"]Best (micro)nation ever.[/URL] I look forward to invading, conquering and integrating it into my empire.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Who, fangirls? You far underestimate our numbers. We have a very large nation, the location of which is known only to the most devoted fangirls ever.

The wind won't stop...:animedepr
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Who, fangirls? You far underestimate our numbers. We have a very large nation, the location of which is known only to the most devoted fangirls ever.[/quote]
[SIZE="1"]
:nono:

There was a hyperlink for the Wikipedia article on the Principality of Sealand embedded, and given it is a micronation, well I don't think I need to finish this sentence.

As for invading, conquering and integrating the yaoi fangirldom into my empire, I think I would rather go and hang myself till it really hurt. (10 points for whoever gives me the reference)[/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE="1"]As for invading, conquering and integrating the yaoi fangirldom into my empire, I think I would rather go and hang myself till it really hurt. (10 points for whoever gives me the reference)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

What about integrating fangirls in general. Sure there'd be some blood spilled between the Naruot and Sasuke fangirls, but that would be a good thing. I'm just saying, if you paid a fangirl in whatever it is she obsesses over, you'll have an undying army of unquestionable loyalty. Seriously, they never die. I've experimented...
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master'] if you paid a fangirl in whatever it is she obsesses over, you'll have an undying army of unquestionable loyalty. Seriously, they never die. I've experimented...[/quote]

aww come on chibi, why did it have to be you that states flat-out that you've expirimented with fangirls?
I'm not that into the its funny cuz its true humor. :animeswea
Posted
*remembers when her husband found her yaoi*

.... :animesmil That was funny....

In all fairness though considering what I've found that he likes... the 4 small books I have is nothing. *shrugs* That and I'm picky in regards to what/who is in it, and the ones I do have I got like 2 years ago.

Suppose Chibi is right though. Recruiting fangirls in general to start up an army would be devastating indeed... The only problem would be stopping fighting within the collective over who's better and why. I somehow see a massive bloodbath of fangirls fighting tooth and nail.

*grabs popcorn and lawnchair* Hurry up and start the teams I wouldn't mind said entertainment.
Posted
[quote name='AnbuKira13']
Suppose Chibi is right though. Recruiting fangirls in general to start up an army would be devastating indeed... The only problem would be stopping fighting within the collective over who's better and why. I somehow see a massive bloodbath of fangirls fighting tooth and nail.

*grabs popcorn and lawnchair* Hurry up and start the teams I wouldn't mind said entertainment.[/QUOTE]

Aw, hells yes! *sets up own lawnchair and hands you a soda*:catgirl:
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Hayyyyy~

I'M TIRED.


I still haven't slipped on the ice yet. Who0o0o0o0o.


My roommate & I are watching Vh1 because we love this slew of reality television. We're watching a show right now about therapy for celebrity sex addicts.




& stuff[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][color=navy]I had a bad stomach ache this morning. Glad I didn't have class today because I definately wouldn't be going. Feel like my stomach is kind of weak at the moment, but it don't ache or anything. I probably won't be eating too much of anything tonight since I don't trust it at all though.

Speaking of classes, composition already sucks lol. The instructor had us doing some kiddy crap on our first day. Interviewing classmates and then introducing them.. I understand what he was doing, but introducing ourselves is something we could've done by ourselves. (I hate it all just the same though) I'm gonna end up switching this class to Wednesday mornings since this class is way too crowded.

Architectural Drafting 2 seems like a pretty decent class as well.

Physics went better than I thought it would, too. Seems like I should do pretty decent this quarter, if I don't slack off that is. (No RPG's Magus.) Need some Metal Gear Solid and Devil May Cry's.

I'm gonna go watch some more Avatar TAB (Sokka's not as bad as I originally thought)[/size][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...