OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master']That's what I was going for, yes. Actually it's just amusing to see someone get so riled up over some weird rock guy...:catgirl:[/quote]
[B]
That's it, make your petty jokes. Darkseid sees what you're really doing. Covering up that sickly, gnawing fear in your gut that was created the moment you heard his blessed name. There's no reason to run from it! Would you try to escape the night? He is just as inevitable, just as natural. Accept his will and bear the yoke of it freely and your death will be that much more bearable.[/B]

[quote name='Fourth World'][B]
That's it, make your petty jokes. Darkseid sees what you're really doing. Covering up that sickly, gnawing fear in your gut that was created the moment you heard his blessed name. There's no reason to run from it! Would you try to escape the night? He is just as inevitable, just as natural. Accept his will and bear the yoke of it freely and your death will be that much more bearable.[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, I dunno about that... Gavin might make me work overtime in the mines again if I accept some rock guy's will when I could be working. I can't afford another black lung. Thanks for the offer, though. Sure was swell of you!:catgirl:

[quote name='CaNz']if people didn't like them the networks wouldn't put so many on the air... I personally am getting addicted to talk shows... especially Craig Fergison.[/quote] Craig Ferguson is so wonderful. Television needs a lot more earnest people like him.

[quote name='chibi-master']Someone start giving me some positive thoughts. I need them right now...

Also, I have a warm, comfy blanket. There's a positive thought. :)[/quote]
you should get a snuggie... its like a blanket that isn't hard to use! plus you will never lose your remote.

[quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Seriously what is with all you people. It's called the WTF Blanket. Learn your terminology.[/FONT][/quote]
heh... i hadn't seen that video before... :rotflmao:

i am getting one for my cousin... mostly as a joke gift but i know he will use it.

[quote name='CaNz']you should get a snuggie... its like a blanket that isn't hard to use! plus you will never lose your remote.[/QUOTE]

It looks like it'd give me a case of ultra-static hair. Nah. I prefer to be inconvenienced by my blankets. As long as they do their job, I don't care.

Oh, yeah... Months ago, I had a dream about Hitler taking my 8th grade class on a field trip (pretty sure I posted about it here). I had the same one again last night. Only this time Hitler screamed at me about not having my permission slip. And then I shot him. You know how they say if you have a dream more than once, it's sure to come true? Yeah...

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='chibi-master]Oh, yeah... Months ago, I had a dream about Hitler taking my 8th grade class on a field trip (pretty sure I posted about it here). I had the same one again last night. Only this time Hitler screamed at me about not having my permission slip. And then I shot him. You know how they say [U]if you have a dream more than once, it's sure to come true?[/U'] Yeah...[/quote]Doesn't Hitler need to actually be alive for that to happen? =P[/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']It looks like it'd give me a case of ultra-static hair. Nah. I prefer to be inconvenienced by my blankets. As long as they do their job, I don't care.

Oh, yeah... Months ago, I had a dream about Hitler taking my 8th grade class on a field trip (pretty sure I posted about it here). I had the same one again last night. Only this time Hitler screamed at me about not having my permission slip. And then I shot him. You know how they say if you have a dream more than once, it's sure to come true? Yeah...[/QUOTE]

[img]http://land.allears.net/blogs/allearsteam/Where%20suenos%20come%20true.JPG[/img]