OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I had a screamfest with my father today. It was super fun..... NOT! (Oh, the nineties!)

Then I went to Starbucks where my Peruvian friend Ricardo bought me coffee.

& now I'm off to my good ol' college town to celebrate the end of the worst year of my life, ever!

Happy New Year, OB![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Calibri]You know how when you get strawberries you put them in a bowl and sprinkle sugar over them, and how after a while the sugar kind of dissolves and combines with strawberry juice to make this super-sweet concoction of sugar death?

I had a friend drink two-thirds of a glass of that stuff once. He about passed out from the rush, and couldn't stand up for several hours without flopping back to the floor. I wish I'd been able to see it.

Also I am at present eating a literal pizza pie, called a briazzio (apparently Pizza Hut used to make them decades ago, when my father was employed by them). It is delicious.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]You know how when you get strawberries you put them in a bowl and sprinkle sugar over them, and how after a while the sugar kind of dissolves and combines with strawberry juice to make this super-sweet concoction of sugar death?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

*puppy dog look* I miss that...so much...

So I got dragged along to see Did You Hear About the Morgans?.(Punctuation FAIL) It was a pretty meh-ish movie. Not exactly good, but not exactly junk either. Although maybe it would have been better if the family reunion behind us would have kept their mouths shut instead of jabbering and sharing thoughts on what was going to happen next through the whole dang film.:animeangr

I totally agree with the minty feeling. Except when it's cold outside. Then there's what happens when you squeeze a cotton ball in your hands. That odd tingly feeling is creeeeepy.

Just a few days ago, I bought a pair of classy-looking black boots for under $20. I just tested them in the snow, and it turns out they have good traction there. My aunt on the other hand, who was wearing hiking boots, had such a hard time with slipping on the icy ground that we couldn't go on any long walks. Haha, so much for hiking boots.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I was addicted to updating my facebook status too often. So then I got a twitter so that it feels less wrong. As a result, I still update my facebook status too often & ignore my twitter more. *sigh*

Oh, & today is a palindrome! 01/02/2010[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Calibri]I would like to make a correction. The food I enjoyed yesterday is called a priazzo, not a briazzo. I blame my father's enunciation and my tendencies towards phonetics. =P

Borderlands is a pretty fun game. I like sending out a hawk that explodes my enemies into tiny bits, in my mercy.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I like sending out a hawk that explodes my enemies into tiny bits, in my mercy.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Who wouldn't?:catgirl:

I spent the entire day thinking that it was Sunday and that I'd have to go to school the next day. Nope. *does victory dance*

[quote name='Imp'] when you squeeze a cotton ball in your hands. That odd tingly feeling is creeeeepy.[/quote]

[FONT=Arial]I KNOW!!!! :O[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I'm one of those people that if they touch something cold with one hand they have to do it to the other to feel balanced...does anyone else do that? XD[/FONT]

[quote name='Mannequin'][FONT=Arial]I KNOW!!!! :O[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I'm one of those people that if they touch something cold with one hand they have to do it to the other to feel balanced...does anyone else do that? XD[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]No, but I am all about balance. If I tap with one hand I have to tap with the other. On vending machines, I have to press either an even number or a multiple of 3. And I avoid pressing C at all costs. xD[/size]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]Some days I feel really iffy about my major, but then there are today kind of days. Where like, all I can think about is how wonderful music is & what a blessing it will be to teach it.

Anyway, so yeah. I'm figuring out an acoustic version of Poker Face on the geetar.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='taperson']
[SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]Anyway, so yeah. I'm figuring out an acoustic version of Poker Face on the geetar.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

You should attain sainthood alone for that. Sainthood I say!

[quote name='JJ']You should attain sainthood alone for that. Sainthood I say![/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I just [URL=http://www.zshare.net/audio/707534717e14249b/]recorded[/URL] it. It's not as bad as I thought it'd be. But it's not as good either =\

Sainthood is going to take a long time =\[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]I just [URL="http://www.zshare.net/audio/707534717e14249b/"]recorded[/URL] it. It's not as bad as I thought it'd be. But it's not as good either =\[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]Sainthood is going to take a long time =\[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

I am a fan. Keep it up. I love your voice. I also write in epic short sentences. :D

I am praying to every higher being known to mankind that this snow keeps up so that by some astounding miracle I don't have to go back to school tomorrow.

Also, a patch of dry skin on my back has been keeping me from getting any sleep due to an abnormal amount of itchiness. Argh.