OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]DRUGS.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]
[SIZE=1]
The part about eating "magic mushrooms" kinda gave it away. I always figured he was surprised while working and banged his head off the pipe he was working on, knocking him unconscious.[/SIZE]

[quote name='CaNz']dont you think that game is kinda crule? the fat man goes around killing dozens of turtles by jumping on them then kicking their shells.[/QUOTE]

ONOZ. I smell PETA.....:animedepr

I just want to get today over with so that I can get home and get to sleep...:animesigh

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Draw Mr. Maul.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Got a reference? Otherwise I'll have to use my imagination, and then he'd end up being a polar bear using his bow and arrows to shoot down a catapulted penguin in the middle of a snowy landscape.

[quote name='chibi-master']Got a reference? Otherwise I'll have to use my imagination, and then he'd end up being a polar bear using his bow and arrows to shoot down a catapulted penguin in the middle of a snowy landscape.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://williammaul.com/images/WM_portrait2x.jpg[/img]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]That's the most recent one I can find.

In real life, his hair is much longer, & his jacket is darker. He also has a mustache.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]This one's actually more recent:

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][center][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray][IMG]http://williammaul.com/images/william1x.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/center]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]

But I do have a mustache.

A marvelous mustache.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]This one's actually more recent:

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][center][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray][IMG]http://williammaul.com/images/william1x.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/center]
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]

But I do have a mustache.

A marvelous mustache.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Whoa.

You look really old in that picture =\[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkred]So I just tried eating raw onions on my burgers for the first time.... That was horrible, but I made it through it. :sick:

I'm not much of a vegetable person, but I decided to eat more of it this year. Onions down, tomato and celery is next... [strike]$@$%@[/strike] Hate them things.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=darkred]So I just tried eating raw onions on my burgers for the first time.... That was horrible, but I made it through it. :sick:

I'm not much of a vegetable person, but I decided to eat more of it this year. Onions down, tomato and celery is next... [strike]$@$%@[/strike] Hate them things.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Onions & tomatoes are nasty. I used to dislike celery, but now it's really grown on me.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='chibi-master']'S why I'm using the other one. He looks all sophistamacated and steeped in thought. Not to mention I got the graph done and I'm working on it...[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I can't wait til it's done! Jeez, I haven't seen him in forever. We should have another Indiana OB'ers meetup soon...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Onions & tomatoes are nasty. I used to dislike celery, but now it's really grown on me.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkred]What you do, keep forcing yourself until it grew on you? That's what I'm pretty much doing now, but I gotta find some better ways to go about it because raw onions is too much. Maybe I should try to grill or broil them.. I can handle raw carrots though :).[/size][/color]