OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1][url=http://failblog.org/2009/12/22/contestant-fail-2/][B]This person's[/B][/url] stupidity is actually physically painful for me to watch.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Poor Kellie Picker... she makes good music but doesn't know the capitol of Hungary.

Oh and as stated on my signature my membership on the OB has lasted longer than my first marriage. Horray for longevity![/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Speaking of your sig, [COLOR=DarkRed]CHW[/COLOR], I'm pretty sure that the necrophilia came before the necromancy, at least from the spoilers I've read.

:p[/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Given necromancy refers to control over the dead the way he follows her around seems like she's got him leashed pretty well. That said you I agree necrophilia would be the more correct term involving intimacy.[/SIZE]

[size=1]I hate being exhausted to the point where you can't sleep; especially since I can't STAND chamomile tea.

And speaking of skins; I miss the OLD boards, where we used to get different stuff for the holidays. Anyone else remember the My Neighbor Totoro layout?[/size]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I hate being exhausted to the point where you can't sleep; especially since I can't STAND chamomile tea.[/size][/QUOTE]
Don't know about the tea, but I hear ya.

On a related note, I hate when I'm trying to fall asleep and my brain just won't shut up. Feels like I lose half my night's sleep in the process of silencing it.

[quote name='Stephanie'][SIZE=1]I hate being exhausted to the point where you can't sleep; especially since I can't STAND chamomile tea.

And speaking of skins; I miss the OLD boards, where we used to get different stuff for the holidays. Anyone else remember the My Neighbor Totoro layout?[/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=1]If you have any, I find lavender very soothing when I'm overtired or unable to sleep.

Also yes, I do miss some of the old holiday skins.[/SIZE]

[quote name='chibi-master']
Alsooo... I saw Sherlock Holmes day before yesterday... It's my new favorite movie ever.:catgirl:[/quote]
i saw it too... I loved it as well...and it made me look up case closed again.. i am sure a few of you can relate to that one.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_Closed"][U]Case Closed[/U][/URL][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Why did I suddenly remember what it was right before I clicked the link?! XC

I bought the first 26 episodes of Pokemon Indigo League on DVD. It's very nostalgic, buuut I am constantly reminded just how much I [SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][I][COLOR="Red"]LOATHE[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE] Ash's voice. Not to mention the constant use of "jelly donuts". :twitch:

[quote name='Chaos']So are knife wounds.

...God. The pure horrid memories this thread brings up...[/QUOTE]

...amen to that. the horrid memories of years passed... but must admit... it was quite fun blowing everything up every other day...

On a random note...

After just recently joining/creating a Christian rock band... planning a ministry... life just kind of seems to get away from you. Years gone by, friends come and gone, and one big guy who just LOVES red bull trying to beat your face in and then collapsing the overhang at school... all suddenly seem so precious now.

Oh, and the slap chop rap is on tv now. Going to watch that now. Peace!