OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=navy]Ok, now y'all are definately getting very weird dreaming about each other. Hidden fantasies? *Get shot*[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I'd say maybe except that that would be illegal.[/size]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]
And yes chibi it's entirely within the purview of my duties/hobbies to terrify my minions while they sleep, it's just a simple reminder that wherever you go I will be there, watching you.
[/SIZE][/quote]

You must have a lot of time on your hands to do all your minion tormenting personally. Are you one of those overlords that never sleeps?

[quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]They had Ranch Jalapeño cheese balls at the store. <3[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]:o Those sound delicious. I looooove spicy things. Especially Pepper Jack cheese <3[/SIZE][/FONT]

[B]OWAIT.[/B]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]And yes chibi it's entirely within the purview of my duties/hobbies to terrify my minions while they sleep, it's just a simple reminder that [B]wherever you go I will be there, watching you.[/B]
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Like a guardian angel? :3 (How did I miss this post?!)

[FONT=Calibri]I have been feeling very peculiar lately and I do not know why.

Also cooking grilled cheese sandwiches is simple, unless you haven't done it before. It's a good thing I prefer to eat new things I cook before anyone else gets to, otherwise that might have gone badly.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I have been feeling very peculiar lately and I do not know why.

Also cooking grilled cheese sandwiches is simple, unless you haven't done it before. It's a good thing I prefer to eat new things I cook before anyone else gets to, otherwise that might have gone badly.[/FONT][/quote]
when i cook i give it to others first... let them be the lab rats.... fortunatly i am a pretty dang good cook so it usually works out.

[quote name='chibi-master']I do that, too! Except I have legendary food-poisoning abilities, so it's never a good outcome.:animedepr[/quote]
hmmm.... maybe we could compare recipies some time... cuz i wanna poisen people and you probably wanna stop killing friends... win win!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Today is an ucky day. My brother's first flight got delayed. Then his layover flight broke down. So the family's really down right now.
Then there's the vast array of stuff that I shouldn't talk about on here.

I'mma sit back & play more guitar.

& stuff, yeah.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='chibi-master'][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B][I][U][COLOR="Red"]I. AM. NOW. ON. BREAK.[/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]:catgirl:

Also, I love walking around with an awesome cane even though I have no physical need for it.:animesmil[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Pimp Chibi 2 Pimp!

Word to the wise: When you work at a nursing home or other senior living facility or health care facility don't ever bake anything for anyone or any party. Because when you do and if you're good at what you do people won't leave you the hell alone until you bake again!

I also have a major pain in my neck and back and for once it's not my ex husband.

That said Merry Christmas and no cookies for you![/color][/font][/size]