OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='CaNz']do tell...
all i did today was play poker (won a cool 65 bucks) and eat donuts, not bad... but not great.[/QUOTE]

Every December, the school I used to go to holds a Christmas Concert for grades Pre-K through 8. Being freshmen, my best friend and I got to watch our siblings tortured as they were forced to sing Christmas songs! My friend and I wandered around the school and pretty much laughing non-stop. It was very nice.:catgirl:

Re-watching tons of Disney movies takes a while... So many...:animedepr

Hey, Gavin? Do you have a surveyer named Melissa that likes to ask a lot of questions about your empire? Be warned, she's wearing a Target name tag.

Also, I have found out something terrible. Last night, when I had finally dug up my DVD of Treasure Planet, and was preparing to watch it, it wouldn't work. It was skipping a lot... When I turned it over, it looked as if the DVD was on a mission to collect scratches of all varieties. Screaming ensued. I had to watch it on Youtube, which is perfectly fine if you like waiting for a 10 minute video to load every time a suspensful part comes along...

[quote name='chibi-master']I had to watch it on Youtube, which is perfectly fine if you like waiting for a 10 minute video to load every time a suspensful part comes along...[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Not that I would ever do this, because it's immoral, illegal and wrong, but if I did I would load the first part of the movie, then open the second part in another tab. This would allow the second part to load while I watch the first part.

Not that I would ever do such a thing.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Not that I would ever do this, because it's immoral, illegal and wrong, but if I did I would load the first part of the movie, then open the second part in another tab. This would allow the second part to load while I watch the first part.

Not that I would ever do such a thing.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I don't care if it [I]is[/I] wrong, that's what I did. After the first one getting me so ticked.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]My roommate is on the phone with her fiancé. Again.

They talk on the phone around five times a day, & he lives only a floor below us. He also just got texting, so they're doing that all the time, too.

And god, I have no idea how many times they say they love each other when they're on the phone.

I understand being in love & wanting to be around each & other & stuff. But man. Sometimes it's just silly.

Oh. Now they're off the phone, & she's going to his room.

Now time for studying![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='chibi-master']Watership Down. Creepy movie is freaking creepy.:animedepr[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I watched Bambi last night, & the scene where the forest was on fire reminded me of the beginning of Watership Down. I haven't seen it in years, & it's probably the only movie I ever hated so much that I'd never watch it again.

Meh. I'll probably watch it soon anyway. But yeah. Freakin' creepy.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][center][SIZE=1][IMG]http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4977/howtwilightshouldhaveen.jpg[/IMG]
[/SIZE][/center]
[SIZE=1]
I wish to see the aftermath of this meeting.
[/SIZE][/quote]
Omfg that's awesome....I would to love to see this happen =3

Kitten or cat? Which is better to adopt?:confused:

3 Klondike Bars in a row and I'm still not sick. They are MAGIC, I tell you!

I like going to pet stores and petting all the dogs that people bring with them. It's amazing how they gush if you spit out whatever breed the dog is. Throw out stuff like "Old English Bulldog" instead of just "Bulldog" and you're their best friend for life and beyond.

[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Though on the other hand, a lot of older cats just get thrown out by their owners, which makes me sad. :(

*goes to hug her oldest cat now*[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

O.O I think I'll go with a cat. But it MUST be litterbox trained.

My eyes are melting out of my head... Why am I so tired?!

[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Though on the other hand, a lot of older cats just get thrown out by their owners, which makes me sad. :([/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=navy]Seriously, and it pisses me off. People get on my nerves with that crap.[/size][/color]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Well Chibi, if you want to get a kitten, then don't let me stop you... :animeswea I'd go with one or the other. A lot of kittens need good homes too and sjdhhkjsdf I've just made myself sad. ;_; Again.

But yeah, I do hate it when an animal gets older, and they just get thrown out cause they're not "cute" anymore. :/ Ugh.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Well Chibi, if you want to get a kitten, then don't let me stop you... :animeswea I'd go with one or the other. A lot of kittens need good homes too and sjdhhkjsdf I've just made myself sad. ;_; Again.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="Once Upon a Time in New York City"]D6YTXjOwSL8[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]This moment of heartbreaking brought to you by Disney, the Happiest Place on Earth.

Gosh that slogan seems pretty pessimistic sometimes.[/FONT]

well all i know on that is Completed01 was a bot (i am pretty sure) that posted cell phone ads on the boards in random places. thats why its banned now. thogh the Iphone RP did look promising with great winter deals.

....i want to pet a kitten now... right now...
sigh...