OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Pimp Chibi 2 Pimp![/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

Word.:whoops:

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]That said Merry Christmas and no cookies for you![/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

Oh, why thank y- WAITWHATWHYNOCOOKIESFORMEEE?!:(

[quote name='chibi-master'][SIZE="4"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="Red"]OH.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]MY.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]GAWD.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]CHRISTMAS.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]IS.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]ALMOST.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]HERE.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]:excited:[/QUOTE]

[font=monotype corsiva][size=4][COLOR="seagreen"]Merry[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Christmas.[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]My[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]daughter[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]is[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]whinning[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]because[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]she[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]can't[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]watch[/COLOR][COLOR="SeaGreen"] TV [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]to[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]go[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]to [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]bed.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]I'm [/COLOR][COLOR="SeaGreen"]watching[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]It's[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]a[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Wonderful [/COLOR][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Life![/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Yay! [/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]This [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]tradition[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]started[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]when[/COLOR][COLOR="SeaGreen"] I[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] lived [/COLOR][COLOR="SeaGreen"]in[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Killeen[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]TX[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]back[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]in [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]2002.[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]I[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]intend[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]to[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]keep[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]it[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]up[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]when[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]I [/COLOR][COLOR="SeaGreen"]get[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]married[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"]in[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]2011.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"]
By the way 2010 is the last full year I'll be [spoiler]Megan Donnelly[/spoiler]... yeah know you know my name. [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]Stalkers welcome[/COLOR][/font][/size]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1]*Obligatory festive cheer* Humbug

Just be ready for toil tomorrow minions.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]You're seriously slipping in your old age, if you actually let them have Christmas Day off.

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Won't be long before Ace stabs you in the back and takes over. :p[/FONT]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT=Trebuchet MS]You're seriously slipping in your old age, if you actually let them have Christmas Day off.

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Won't be long before Ace stabs you i[SIZE=2]n the back and [/SIZE][SIZE=1][SIZE=2]takes over[/SIZE]. :p[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=1][/quote]

Contractual agreement. The Devil has a twisted sense of humour.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Oh right, tis the season of false hope and all that jazz. I forgot. My bad.[/FONT][/quote]
[SIZE=1]
No, no. I'm the one who transformed it into a season of mindless, soulless consumerism in order to make giving my minions the day off slightly less nauseating. The false hope, alcoholism and misery were actually just pleasantly surprising side-effects and the best part is that those souls are mine to collect/torture/trade/consume rather than his.

Also I find this comparison very apt.

[/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=1][IMG]http://totallylookslike.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/zombie-horde-totally-looks-like-twlight-fangirl-horde.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]You're seriously slipping in your old age, if you actually let them have Christmas Day off.

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Won't be long before Ace stabs you in the back and takes over. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]

.....Some employees had the day off? I got to egt there a half hour later than usual, but...

Also, I don't care WHAT he does, I'm a little shoe-licking puddle of goo to Gavin, not Ace... :animedepr

[size=1][color=navy]Wow, people are something else...

Attempt of terrorism on Christmas, in Detroit.... Of all places... (Really?) Don't people know that we Detroiters are a rowdy bunch? I just heard this on the news.

Uhh.. My Christmas was ok considering we took a hit with this financial crisis and whatnot.[/size][/color]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER][YOUTUBE]MCfrKqltTg4[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

And here I figured our company celebrated Slavemas. That's what I was doing with my day off.

Also, Gavin. I feel required to inform you that you will be visited by three glowing blue dead Jedi. They left me a memo the other day. Forgot to mention it.[/FONT]

[size=1][color=navy]Ace, please don't post anymore abridged series... (Even though I only watch DBZ abridged) because I automatically think of episode 10 of DBZ abridged.

[Youtube]ZnfXlVZCFCc[/Youtube]

I know it's suppose to be christmas specials but that's my favorite.[/size][/color]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4] Called in sick to work today because I've been throwing up, my back hurts and my leg hurts. It's now 2:46pm EST and I'm still in my PJs and slippers and about to start an [B]Avatar the Adventures of Aang [/B]marathon. Best sick day ever- though the emistiss still sucks.:bdance:[/color][/font][/size]