OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]To you people with snow: bugger you ALL with a sharp, pointy Christmas hook. Our temps dropped to TWENTY last night and the sky was clear as hell. And tonight'll be the same.[/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Even the desert got snow before Georgia. Poor you guys :([/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]This isn't the first time we've gotten snow in the valley, it just hasn't been cold enough to stick around for more than say half a day. I'm kind of sorry to see it move to the, too cold to melt level. If we never got snow in the valley, I'd be fine with that. [/FONT]

It's December. I live in one of the most snowy places on the planet. There is only a dusting outside at present. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Tonight I watched Bolt with my doggy. We both disliked it except for the parts with the hamster, Rhino. My doggy, Tucker spent most of the movie barking at the flashy-movie-picture-thang.:animesigh

So apparently my coughing became so violent that I accidentally bruised my ribs. Time for doctor? Maybe. I do not enjoy the company of people with sharp, pointy needles that they enjoy jabbing into my soft, fleshy arms. I like people with stuffed animals, though.

[quote name='Sangome'][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=4][B]WE MIGHT GET SNOW TONIGHT.

<3[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=1]It might not be much but goshdarnit it's [I]something[/I]. >:I[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

You might get snow and I'm getting a blizzard right now.

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]That reminds me, its December. It's almost time for the Lich to visit and coat everything in ice while simultaneously robbing everyone in town of electricity for a week. Oh boy![/color][/QUOTE][font=trebuchet ms]I'm trying really hard to decipher this, but I just can't.[/font]

[quote name='Sara'][font=trebuchet ms]I'm trying really hard to decipher this, but I just can't.[/font][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Except for the part about the Lich, I was being literal.

We tend to get hit by at least one terrible ice storm a year which will leave everything covered in ice about half an inch thick, and of course this usually ends up in no one having electricity for a good long time. Campus usually gets power back relatively quickly (took two days last year), though parts of town went as long as a week from what I understand.[/color]

[SIZE=1]I seem to have found indisputable proof that Al is indeed more evil than I am.

[/SIZE][center][SIZE=1][IMG]http://images.cheezburger.com/imagestore/2009/11/20/f4e4e8e1-712f-4386-af79-438225b0e1b3.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/center]

[SIZE=1]Oh well, I suppose I'll just go cancel Christmas bonuses for all my employees, shut down a couple of orphanages, get a bunch of innocent people convicted of major crimes and roll around in my gargantuan money pile to make myself feel better.

:animesigh

Blasted cat.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]I seem to have found indisputable proof that Al is indeed more evil than I am.

[/SIZE][center][SIZE=1][IMG]http://images.cheezburger.com/imagestore/2009/11/20/f4e4e8e1-712f-4386-af79-438225b0e1b3.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/center]

[SIZE=1]Oh well, I suppose I'll just go cancel Christmas bonuses for all my employees, shut down a couple of orphanages, get a bunch of innocent people convicted of major crimes and roll around in my gargantuan money pile to make myself feel better.

Blasted cat.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]That's Indi. Note the purple collar.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]That's Indi. Note the purple collar.[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]If that's me, you forgot the caption. If you look here: [URL="http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/funny-pictures-cat-does-not-want-you-to-read-book.jpg"][U]click meh[/U][/URL] you'll see the true intent behind why I would ever sit on that blasted book. =P[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Oh well, I suppose I'll just go [B]cancel Christmas bonuses for all my employees[/B], shut down a couple of orphanages, get a bunch of innocent people convicted of major crimes and roll around in my gargantuan money pile to make myself feel better.

Blasted cat.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

...We were going to get Christmas bonuses? .....WE WERE GOING TO GET PAYED?! WITH MONEY?!

...............Why, Allamorph... WHY? *whimper*

[quote name='Nerdsy'][COLOR=deeppink]Except for the part about the Lich, I was being literal.

We tend to get hit by at least one terrible ice storm a year which will leave everything covered in ice about half an inch thick, and of course this usually ends up in no one having electricity for a good long time. Campus usually gets power back relatively quickly (took two days last year), though parts of town went as long as a week from what I understand.[/COLOR][/quote]

That happens from time to time around here as well. It never happened while I was in college, though, since that city thankfully had the foresight to put their power lines underground.

[quote name='Indi'][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Indigo]If that's me, you forgot the caption. If you look here: [URL="http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/funny-pictures-cat-does-not-want-you-to-read-book.jpg"][U]click meh[/U][/URL] you'll see the true intent behind why I would ever sit on that blasted book. =P[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Fine, fine. But I'm still going to do all that evil stuff I had planned, for teh evulz you see.

Now where's that kitten-catapult I designed...[/SIZE]