OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Fine, fine. But I'm still going to do all that evil stuff I had planned, for teh evulz you see.

Now where's that kitten-catapult I designed...[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

NOT MY MILANOS! PLEASE, HAVE MERCY! :animecry:

Also, taperson is not allowed to be all saddish! Who is the person I must punish for saddening you?!:mad:

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]And here I figured if [COLOR="Indigo"]Indi[/COLOR] was going to be evil, she'd torment you with yaoi, Gavin.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

But...couldn't he just give the yaoi to me? I have a shrine in my closet just waiting for more.:animesmil

Also, I shall join you in your making of the hot chocolate! I may fail at anything to do with cooking, but hot chocolate is my one strong point!:catgirl:

[quote name='chibi-master']But...couldn't he just give the yaoi to me? I have a shrine in my closet just waiting for more.:animesmil[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Underage b&

er, sorry, my old Imageboard-lurking self came out there for a sec. I'll try to keep it at bay next time.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Silly little chibi. Gavin doesn't give you things, least of all yaoi which he has vowed to destroy. [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Aaaw. *stares at feet* Well, at least I have the comfort that yaoi can never be completely destroyed, no matter who seeks to destroy it. Besides, I have bookstores worths of the stuff hidden in the Sacred Yaoi Santuaries across the globe. We are team players, we yaoi fans are.:animesmil

It's freezing in my room right now. And I have 5 blankets.:animedepr

[quote name='chibi-master']But...couldn't he just give the yaoi to me? I have a shrine in my closet just waiting for more.:animesmil[/quote]

[CENTER][IMG]http://dangerousdreamer.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/christopherwalken_1783.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://drx.typepad.com/psychotherapyblog/images/2007/06/04/peter_lorre.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT=Calibri]Go wild.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Great! Now pour it down the toilet. That's where it goes anyway and this way you don't have to suffer the taste. :D[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Lol thats a good one =P Plus i'd have to agree it's where it belongs lol not a fan

Haters gonna hate, but that eggnog was the best thing that happened to me all week.... so either my life sucks or it was great. either way it was still the best thing.

is it bad that i plan on getting smashed christmas eve?

[quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Nice try on the yaoi content Nerdsy. However, that's Akira Okada from the series Kaguya Hime. So the one wearing a shirt is actually a woman. =P [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oh no, my ignorance regarding yaoi has been exposed! My reputation is ruined.

[spoiler]I feel misled. That picture was titled "yaoi" when I found it. Way to let me down, internets.[/spoiler][/color]