OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

Ouch, beware the needles!

I think I'm suffering from manic depression. One moment, like now, I'm feeling very gloomy, lonely and empty-hearted, like having this wonderful world but no one to share it with. Another moment, like last night, I cooked the most awesome rice, made a cup of tea, listened to Eurodance music, giggled at random times, and danced around my room for no reason.

That or some ninja is slipping ecstasy into my coffee and tea.

Ah, and speaking of ninjas...
[youtube="Ninja music video"]OUWOMJE2nqM[/youtube]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]And my Christmas break from college has finally come to an end. :animesigh[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

JUST NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!:mad: I loathe my school's break schedule...

I am very depressed by the fact that no store I have visisted so far carries the second season of the original Pokemon Kanto series... So saddening...:animesigh

Happy music is making me happy now. *dances around the room* Y'all are jealous of my joy. I know.:catgirl:

[SIZE=1][B]Note to self:[/B] Before listening to System of a Down in the college library, ensure that the headphone socket actually works so an elderly librarian does not have to alert you to the fact everyone within five feet it too. [/SIZE]

Midterms tomorrow... And both of my worst subjects in one day, too! :animedepr Science and Algebra...how I hate thee...

I somehow got every person in my Latin class to start singing the original Pokemon theme song. Very loudly. You have not heard hell open up to greet you until you have heard a room full of teenagers with crappy voices shouting, "POKEMON! GOTTA CATCH 'EM AAAAALLLLL!!! OUR HEART SO TRU~E!!! OUR COURAGE WILL FOLLOW THROUGH!!!":catgirl:

[quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1][B]Note to self:[/B] Before listening to System of a Down in the college library, ensure that the headphone socket actually works so an elderly librarian does not have to alert you to the fact everyone within five feet [can hear'] it too. [/SIZE][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Fix'd. :p

My M/W/Fs are a bit nasty, but the T/Ths of almost totally empty make up for it completely. Whee for Tuesday.[/FONT]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]My left calf FINALLY stopped hurting non stop for about a week (after bugging me since Thanksgiving) then decided to start up again TONIGHT! But hey on the bright side I can still share some high quality pain meds with Tapeperson. :animenose But hey note to everyone they don't work for crap.[/color][/size][/font]