OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Jabberwocky'][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Your happy, quirky posts are like a disease that spreads... a good disease wherein everyone is tickling an infected persons nose with a feather, so they can sneeze the happiness germs onto the person, thus making them happy.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

So what, does that mean I'm sick again? DARN IT! It's like my immune system is some horrible little FOOL living inside me that goes, "Hug me!" to every sickness it sees...

Global History mid-term today. It'll be a piece of cake except for the whole writing two essays in two hours. Well, not the time part though. I'm just worried I'll get really bad writer's cramp.:animedepr

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I know what you do with a drunken one.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Tim Curry taught me that one.

Ah, Muppet Treasure Island. You would have been slightly more awesome had you done away with the high-pitched, effeminate Jim Hawkins, but you were still pretty good on the whole.[/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']I can't stop singing Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode... (I love the remixed version by Mike Shinoda!) [/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Try out the redux of the same song by Lacuna Coil. It's pretty wicked.

[quote name='Lunox][font=trebuchet ms'] Bah, I just found out JD Salinger died. I was already sad about Zinn, and now this. FU 2010![/font][/quote]
I almost want to make a joke about having a year where no one dies, but then again that would be kinda gross.[/FONT]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]MAN, SO I'M IN A GOOD MOOD!

Boyfriend & I went to a party on Saturday, & there was a photographyman there, & he took a picture of us.

Anyway, the picture is great, we are adorable, & my boobs look fantastic.

But yeah, I'm excited because we look pretty rad.

Edit - & chibi, I'm sorry you had the inverting bra syndrome the other day. Isn't it weird?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[quote name='chibi-master']Nope! Should I?:confused:[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Considering the fact that you remind me of the main character, yeah. You probably should.

[spoiler]What scares me about this is the fact that by this reasoning, Gavin is clearly Lord Il Palazzo, which means that I must be Hyatt. @_@[/spoiler][/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Considering the fact that you remind me of the main character, yeah. You probably should.

[spoiler]What scares me about this is the fact that by this reasoning, Gavin is clearly Lord Il Palazzo, which means that I must be Hyatt. @_@[/spoiler][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I just watched the first episode. STUPID B**** ACTS AS IF SHE'S THE BEST FREAKING MINION THERE IS! BULLCRAP! [B][I]I[/I][/B] am the best freaking minion there is! And I shall prove it by *fill in the blank here*!:animeangr

[quote name='chibi-master']I just watched the first episode. STUPID B**** ACTS AS IF SHE'S THE BEST FREAKING MINION THERE IS! BULLCRAP! [B][I]I[/I][/B] am the best freaking minion there is! And I shall prove it by *fill in the blank here*!:animeangr[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Eyyyyyup.

In the interest of maintaining a decent post length, the Anthology has received more activity today than it has the entire time I've been chained to it so far.[/FONT]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Am I allowed to beat my fiance for waking me up at midnight just because it's 9pm where he lives? I've now been up for 2 hours! I should be asleep not spouting randomness!

Dogs eat applesauce to protect the ozone layer.

Oh and in other news we got the recovering from GI virus residents drunk at work today :catgirl:[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Dogs eat applesauce to protect the ozone layer.
[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

And porkchops for the sea kittens.

I woke up happy with my hair looking fluffy and perfect. Today is NOT a bad hair day!:catgirl:

On the other hand, my headphones have decided to cancel out sound in ONE EAR. And now I need new headphones.:animeangr

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Gotta get my pants off the ground and put them in the wash...[/color][/font][/size][/font][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkred]X_X You must wish to incur my wrath.

"Shoots ChibiHorsewoman"[/size][/color]