OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Boyfriend was supposed to visit today, but he went to the ER last night ;-;

I hope he feels better soon.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Cripes! What's wrong with him?!:o

First Gay-Straight Alliance meeting tomorrow at my high school! I'm excited!:catgirl:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ladies and gentlemen, this is my...

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]2[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]0[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]0[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]0[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]t[/COLOR][COLOR="Indigo"]h[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]P[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]O[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]S[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]T[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Just thought you all should know.

[spoiler]This is far less obnoxious than I intended it to be.[/spoiler][/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ladies and gentlemen, this is my...

[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]2[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]0[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]0[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]0[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]t[/COLOR][COLOR="Indigo"]h[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]P[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]O[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]S[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]T[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Just thought you all should know.

[spoiler]This is far less obnoxious than I intended it to be.[/spoiler][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Congrats! I'll catch you yet, Ace!:mad:

[SPOILER]And trust me, that was quite obnoxious. you did well! ^^[/SPOILER]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][spoiler]This is far less obnoxious than I intended it to be.[/spoiler][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]I would say I fail to see how, but then you'd show me and I'd need to kill you, and that would leave me both a minion, and an apprentice short.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]So I have a bruise the size of a quarter on the side of my foot and I have no idea how I got it.[/size][/QUOTE]A week or two ago I found a sliver in my elbow and could not for the life of me figure out where it came from.

I later realised it was from when I accidentally leaned into a thorn bush. Somehow, knowing that it was a broken-off piece of thorn made it hurt more.

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]So I have a bruise the size of a quarter on the side of my foot and I have no idea how I got it.[/size][/QUOTE]

I have the same issue with a very sensitive knot under the skin on my right hip. Don't know how it got there, and it's been there for years now.

I also wake up with scratches on my legs sometimes, but I figure I must be moving my legs in my sleep in such a way that my toenails scrape the skin.

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A couple of weeks ago I woke up to find one of my toes covered in blood. o_O The nail was torn so I can only assume that it caught on the blanket and ripped during the night when I moved in my sleep. I just wonder how I managed to do that without waking up. [/COLOR][/FONT]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Bruises, well I do have some that I don't know how I got, but the one on my shin is definately from making someone's bed last week.

I got my lovely purple mobile phone with the really cool Canadian mobile charm stolen at work Sunday night so now I have a new lovely bright red phone because there are no more purple phones (aside from the one my friend Chey has and I don't want to copy her. So yeah, red phone that says: Hey I like fire! Let's make one. And if I ever find out who stole my phone (and charm) I'll punch them in the neck.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]A couple of weeks ago I woke up to find one of my toes covered in blood. o_O The nail was torn so I can only assume that it caught on the blanket and ripped during the night when I moved in my sleep. I just wonder how I managed to do that without waking up. [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE][font=secret font]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

there is no emoticon that can convey the dismay caused me by that story[/font]

there really is no good thing that can come from waking up covered in blood.

last time i did everyone made fun of me. i had broken a scab on my hand by biting it in my sleep, but in my defense it itched and i was so tiered i thought scratching it with my teeth was fine.

Speaking of torn nails and blood, guess who just stubbed their toe on a bathroom door and ripped a side of a toenail off? 'S right. Me. OW. I didn't notice it was bleeding until I [B]walked all over my white carpet floor[/B] in my room.:animedepr Any advice for getting out the stains?

I have so much homework... I'm so glad I have next week off!:animesigh

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][QUOTE=Sara][font=secret font]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

there is no emoticon that can convey the dismay caused me by that story[/font][/QUOTE]I was so going... wtf when I woke up. I suppose I should be happy that it didn't hurt either. Since it was all over by the time I woke up.

Anyway, on another tangent, I hate when I screw up or make mistakes. :animesigh Though I'm always glad when someone points it out. I'd rather know about stuff like that so I can work on fixing it and improving things. [/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']I didn't notice it was bleeding until I [B]walked all over my white carpet floor[/B] in my room.:animedepr Any advice for getting out the stains?[/quote]

[SIZE=1]I've heard carbonated water (soda water over here) and baking soda are supposed to work quite well. Probably best to ask an older relative (grandparent's generation or older), they tend to know a vast amount of ways to remove stains.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]An easier method would be to roll the body up in the carpet and dispose of it.[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]So we're getting hit with like the second blizzard this year and I'm really tired of it. It's only been snowing like 2 to 3 hours an the ground and roads are already covered and it doesn't help that the city SUCKS at getting the roads clear. I mean you would think up north when they hear that we're getting a snow storm they would be out there salting the roads so that they're clear for people to go to work...but NO they wait until it's so bad that they have to PLOW it and then salt it.
:animesigh I wanna go back down south where it's warm and if you get like even half an inch of snow everything closes down or the day.
If no one can tell, I hate the cold.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Well the second blizzard missed us luckily KG, hopefully you faired the same. Unfortunetly the city I live in, due to budget restraints and the fact that the entire city workcrews are already working on a tunnel restoration project, has only taken care of main street.

So out of the 15k+ people that live here only those that are close to main street are able to get out, the rest of us rely on people with plows and freetime, or as the people in my apartment have seem to, the one young guy in the complex to shovel EVERYTHING.

Living in a building with mostly older people is great, quiet, keep to themselves, until the karma wagon comes and I'm stuck working my tail off.

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]I've heard carbonated water (soda water over here) and baking soda are supposed to work quite well. Probably best to ask an older relative (grandparent's generation or older), they tend to know a vast amount of ways to remove stains.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]An easier method would be to roll the body up in the carpet and dispose of it.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Hydrogen Peroxide is supposed to work really well too, but try it in a corner somewhere in case it causes discoloration or something.