Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Excerpt from the requirements list for a job near my town.

[LIST][*]Use of fingers 100%
[*]Both hands required 100%
[*] Both legs required 100%[/LIST]

Hunh.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh fine. One job I'm actually qualified for and I'm nowhere near it.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Y'know Facebook makes it awful hard to find stuff sometimes. I had to Google how to post a note :([/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]I hate being afraid to stand up to people. I hate being ashamed and I hate hating myself to the point where I don't feel like I'm allowed to. I need a punching bag.[/size]
Posted
[FONT=Calibri]Instead of a punching bag, might I recommend something wooden and useless, and a baseball bat.

Same method for release but with the added visual sense of accomplishment [I]and[/I] no one gets hurt.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I hate being afraid to stand up to people. I hate being ashamed and I hate hating myself to the point where I don't feel like I'm allowed to. I need a punching bag.[/size][/QUOTE]

:( Someone needs a huggle... *huggles you* Don't worry! I believe in you!

My new glasses came in today... They tickled the bridge of my nose for a while, and I still haven't gotten over the rounded vision I seem to have now. Walking feels hazardous at the moment...:animestun

Does anyone know a good place to pre order Heart Gold and Soul Silver?:confused:
Posted
[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I hate being afraid to stand up to people. I hate being ashamed and I hate hating myself to the point where I don't feel like I'm allowed to. I need a punching bag.[/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Ugh, I know how you feel. Indeed, hugs are in order. *hugs*[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']Does anyone know a good place to pre order Heart Gold and Soul Silver?:confused:[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Err, GameStop? That's where I preordered HeartGold last week.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Let us know how it goes, Chibi. :animesmil

Also, someone must have heard that I was planning on buying a Wii. Now they're all sold out. :animestun
[/FONT][/B]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well, it started out feeling like bad allergies, but I think I might actually be sick right now. This sucks. Especially since I hardly ever get sick. Three times within the past year is way weird for me.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Hope you feel better. I get hay fever at times and it really sucks if I get both that and a cold or something.

I really think I used to be a big morning person (I used to love getting up early, having breakfast, watching the news, etc...) but now I'm finding it tougher and tougher to get up very early. Bah. :shifty:[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well, it started out feeling like bad allergies, but I think I might actually be sick right now. This sucks. Especially since I hardly ever get sick. Three times within the past year is way weird for me.[/FONT][/quote]
[SIZE=1]
Wow, I'd considering getting sick three times in a year near enough divine intervention for being well. [/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"]I was thinking the same thing Gavin. I get sick all the time. The only good thing about it is they tend to be mild infections that clear out on their own in about 24 hours. So I rarely need to go and see a doctor. [/FONT]
Posted
*hands Ace a bowl of chicken noodle soup* Be careful. I cooked that...:animedepr

Ice skating was great except for the frightening amount of small children there that would wipe out about 2 feet in front of me.

Anyone else notice how some good days just keep getting better and better?:catgirl:
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT=Trebuchet MS]I was thinking the same thing Gavin. I get sick all the time. The only good thing about it is they tend to be mild infections that clear out on their own in about 24 hours. So I rarely need to go and see a doctor. [/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Same, I might see a doctor two maybe three times a year but generally those are just for colds or stuff (or tonsillitis as it turned out last week) that aren't going away by themselves or are particularly bad.
[/SIZE]
Posted
I spent Global class on the floor with one of my shoe's shoelaces tied to my desk. We're studying the Dark Ages. I was randomly handed the sheet that was labeled "serf". Yaaay. At one point, the "lord" of my section of desks demanded that the other serfs and I pay 3 of our 4 food tokens to her. My instruction sheet said that if I didn't do it, I was to be executed. I chose execution. So I was killed, yet somehow forced back alive to hand over my tokens. By the end of class I had organized a class-wide revolution of "serfs". Using potatoes as weapons we managed to overthrow the "lords", "knights" and "king". We called it: The Potato Rebellion.
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"COME SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM! 'ELP! 'ELP! I'M BEIN' REPRESSED!"

Please tell me you quoted Monty Python, Chibi.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]"Did you see that? Tell me you saw him repressin' me!"[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"COME SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM! 'ELP! 'ELP! I'M BEIN' REPRESSED!"

Please tell me you quoted Monty Python, Chibi.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

The fact that you know I used those very words makes me nervous...(I had borrowed the DVD from my best friend a couple months ago.) What, do you have cameras in my high school?!:animedepr
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='chibi-master']The fact that you know I used those very words makes me nervous...(I had borrowed the DVD from my best friend a couple months ago.) What, do you have cameras in my high school?!:animedepr[/quote]You both belong to Gavin. Of course he has cameras everywhere you go. No move you make is unknown. You are forever watched. :p

And while I'm here. It's his birthday today (Gavin that is) I hope both of you prepared a suitable gift for your Lord and Master, least he have you both tortured to death for his birthday celebration... [I]entertainment[/I].

[SIZE="1"][I]*shot*[/I][/SIZE]

All joking aside. Hope you had a good birthday, Gavin. [/FONT]
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh of course. Happy birthday, Milord. Here, you can have one of my minions as a gift (although you kinda already own him.)

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/evolution-platypus.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

You'll like him, I guarantee it. He has these little poisonous spurs on his hind legs. They don't kill people, but they book them a room in the hospital where they'll lie writing in agony for a month or so. Also, there's very little that can be done to dull the pain.

I figured you'd appreciate that.[/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...