OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[font=trebuchet ms] - No matter how much I work out, snowboarding always finds a way to defeat me.

- Also Oscars rocked last night. Sad Up didn't win best picture, but of course that was never going to happen anyway, but I'm glad Hurt Locker beat out Avatar.

- [b]Soooooo glad[/b] Up in the Air got snubbed for Best Adapted Screenplay and lost every other category it was in, because I thought it was a stupid movie and I hate Jason Reitman.

- Glad The Cove won best documentary. Entertaining that Bullock won best actress.

- [size=5]AWESOME THAT WOMAN FINALLY WON BEST DIRECTOR. [/size]Tired of Hollywood being the biggest shitbag of sexism and racism in the U.S. Will defend Katherine Bigelow to the death. **** everyone who says she didn't deserve that award.

- However, lame that montage honoring Hollywood people who have passed away didn't include Farrah Fawcett.

- Kirsten Stewart needs to learn how to stand up straight and not being really ****ing awkward every time she appears in public. Even that amazing dress she was wearing couldn't save her.

- Am lesbian for Zoe Saldena.

- But really the greatest thing about Oscars was the Modern Family commercial

- Caprcia becoming AWESOME. Glad it did not stay as ****** as the pilot was.

[/font]

One of my friends convinced me to call a psychic hotline for help with my screwed up dreams. Before I could even explain my reason for calling, the lady on the other line says that I'm unnaturally negative and that my family is cursed. She then suggested I pay $120 for a two day medetation period that is supposed to cure my family. I told her that for $120 my family could stay cursed.

[quote name='chibi-master']One of my friends convinced me to call a psychic hotline for help with my screwed up dreams. Before I could even explain my reason for calling, the lady on the other line says that I'm unnaturally negative and that my family is cursed. She then suggested I pay $120 for a two day medetation period that is supposed to cure my family. I told her that for $120 my family could stay cursed.[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]First off you aren't unnaturally negative you are unaturally random. And a meditation period won't cure that. No matter how much the charge is.

As for the curse... just get rid of those Cakesters from under the bed and toss them in the Niagra River and poof the curse is gone.

My friend out in Troy and her fiance who is originally from east Texas are moving into a trailer on her aunt's land closer to the NY VT boarder. I love my friend and I've no issue with trailers, but there is just so much you can put in about that.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I got a live orchid plant from my mother for my birthday. :) They're so pretty! And you wanna know the best part? YOU WATER THEM WITH FRIGGIN' [b]ICE CUBES.[/b][/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:mad: I thought I'd somehow managed to overlook one of my buddies' birthdays and not send a special chibi birthday PM!

I finally beat the Elite Four and my rival. I started at lunch because I wanted to get some experience points for my Raichu, but ended up beating everyone! I has an epic happy! I jumped up in the middle of my computer class and started hooting and hollering about how I'd finally beat my game. I was supposed to be working on an assignment. But I overwhelmed my teacher with an astounding amount of pride and excitment. The conversation went something like this:

Me: WOO!!! I DID IT! I! BEAT! YOU! HA! HAHAHA!!! FINALLY!!! *hops up and down, waving DS about*

Teacher: Uhm... Ashley? You were supposed to be working on-

Me: I DID IT! I'VE HAD THIS GAME FOR THREE YEARS AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER STUCK WITH THE FILE LONG ENOUGH TO BEAT THE ELITE FOUR AND MY RIVAL!!! HIGH FIVE, MR. S! *raises hand for a high five*

Teacher: I understand that you're happy, but you should have been working on-

Me: *lifts his hand up and gives it a high five with my free hand* I'M SO PROUD!!! *sniffle*

Teacher: .....Are you...cryi-

Me: YES! YES, I AM! *big grin*

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Ok question: if one of your friends and her fiance are moving into a trailer in what your friend has described as the middle of nowhere, and your friend has already told you that her fiance (who honest to God sounds like Boom Hower from King of the Hill) wants to put a Stars and Bars flag up in their front yard... and he doesn't always get your sense of humor..... Uh is it appropriate to give the lucky couple an electric fly swatter as a housewarming gift? Or should I just stick with the hand towels from Target with the moose on them?

Also:

[CENTER][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]It's all about the Irish, deal with it[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Thank you.[/font][/size][/color]

man... electric flyswatters are so freaken cool, if you wanna give them something insulting, make it a less awesome tool. since i am a horrible person, i was delighted in the electric mini tennis racket connected to a 9 volt battery as it not only smacked the pesky fiends, but also fried them.

i miss the good old days of mindless violence... like burning ants with magnifying glasses and stepping on snails. now i cant even get myself to kill a pincer-bug that i find in my restaurant.

[quote name='chibi-master']CaNz, why are there bugs in your restaurant?

And CHW, stick with the electric flyswatter. Those things are beautiful! Especially if used on a particularly twitchy spider! *checks around for PETA*[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I'm wondering that now myself. I mean is it just drain flies or what?

And yeah Chibi #2 my dad is in love with his electric flyswatter. He got to use it last week in my daughter's room on a huge housefly. I'm just thinking that with the Boom Hower accent and wanting to put a Confederate flag on the lawn they'll need something less conspicuous than a giant bug zapper.

Finally Rain + wind + Cold = One craptastic St Patrick's Day Parade.[/color][/font][/size]

Ah, you're talking about Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver? I've been debating on whether or not to get that game... the issue is whether I'd have time and money for it. (Hmm, there's a thought... I'll ask for it for my birthday.) I'd probably pick Heart Gold with Chikorita as my starter.

As for the flyswatter... yeah, my dad has one as well. It's useful, but the fact that it seems like you're tasering the poor flies is kind of creepy...

Anyway, today while walking around in the forest near my college, I found this den that was also a burial site for some cats. It was cute--there were little cat sculptures all over the place, and a journal where people could write about their cats as well as their magical occurrences in life. I believe I have found paradise.

[quote name='chibi-master']CaNz, why are there bugs in your restaurant?
[/quote]

because we leave doors open and they like it inside when our California weather decides it wants to change for once.
i also saw one in the backroom once but i think it was from the truck... a surprising amount of food distributors are not checked... which doesn't make sense since both the restaurants and the food centers are thoroughly examined... a truck should be easy.

but hey, we re-wash all food and cook it at proper heats so its safe even if it was crawling with buggies...
so if your ever in the neighborhood your welcome to stop by.

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]GameCrazy is opening early. I'm gonna run by and pick it up before Church.

If it's a girl, I'm naming my Cyndaquil Grace.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

GameStop's doing the same.

My Cyndaquil shall be named Jed, short for Jedidiah. If it's a girl, I'm going for Dixie.

I'm so excited that I actually forced myself to get up early. I usually never get up before noon on weekends, but...