OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[FONT="Times New Roman"]I opened my blinds this morning about 0900hrs and I was blinded by the amount of sunlight that flooded my room.

Great to know that winter's finally over; even better that the temperature will be going up soon...

Not so great that I'm still suffering from a cold. -____-'[/FONT]

[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]
And the Telephone video has given me an intense craving/addiction for honey buns. Dangit, Lady Gaga.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

And your intense craving for honey buns has now given me an intense craving for honey buns. Dangit, Sangome.:p

I just downed five cups of strawberry Jell-O in the past half hour. I love that stuff!:catgirl:

[size=1]My mom swears up and down that she smells what seems to be the spilled contents of an entire bottle of nail polish and that it is making her sick. There are four other people in the house and NONE of us smell it - and my dad has the strongest nose in the house. -__-[/size]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"]EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH. STOP TELEPHONIN MEH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH EH

Also, who directed that video? Looks like someone was trying to be Tarantino.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Jonas Ackerlund, if I'm not mistaken? The entire thing was a deliberate shout-out/parody of his films, even going as far as getting the exact same you-know-what Wagon from Kill Bill.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Lady Asphyxia'][FONT="Arial"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Just going to put it out there: open bars hurt. [/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I had a dream that I met you and we went clubbing.[/size]

One of my first posts on OB since about 2005! This feels really strange.

I'm currently in the library at my university trying to write a huge paper that is due on Monday, it's not going well. Weather here is okay. It's been super spring-y though for the most part which I'm really enjoying since I'm up here in Canada.

Also, I am getting a puppy soon! Wee!

[quote name='KittyLynn']One of my first posts on OB since about 2005! This feels really strange.

I'm currently in the library at my university trying to write a huge paper that is due on Monday, it's not going well. Weather here is okay. It's been super spring-y though for the most part which I'm really enjoying since I'm up here in Canada.

Also, I am getting a puppy soon! Wee![/QUOTE]

[size=1]Puppy = yay!

Essay = boo, and I know how you feel. I got mine done and then tried to print it at school. The files wouldn't open, so my paper is incredibly late.

On a side note, my boyfriend just debated whether or not to run down the street after the icecream man. I told him that if he had to debate it, he didn't want the icecream that much. Still, I think I'm keeping this one. He's been playing the piano non stop for about 30 minutes now, just for the hell of it. <3[/size]

[quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I love daylight savings and I love having semi decent sunny weather again. :catgirl:[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]And here I'm the polar opposite right now. I like DST since it stops being dark at like, 2 in the afternoon, but I hate it 'cause it robs me of an hour's sleep. :| And it's rainy here today, yet oddly, I like it for some reason. I normally don't like rainy weather.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1]

I just returned from my first ever anime convention, Momo Con in Atlanta on the Georgia Tech campus.

I must say, it was quite the fun experience. I'd definetly do it again. Saw some cool cosplayes(which made me think it might be fun to do one at some point), grabbed some bargain box sets (Ergo Proxy, Hellsing, Claymore, and Eureka 7), and had a good time with friends and met some really cool people.

Highlight: Doing a death metal cover of "Raining Blood" by Slayer during Karaoke, received by applause, screams, and two autograph requests. Good times.[/size]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I had a dream that I met you and we went clubbing.[/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]Haha, sounds like a plan. But I might need to give my liver a month or two to recover.

Also, Vegemite is wonderful but 3 pieces feels like a little too much. :/ [/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]