OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

Am I the only one that wishes they had someone readily available to go to when hurt emotionally? I just wish I had someone here right now that I could throw myslef at and cry into their lap like a toddler... Jeez, I feel so stupid...

So yeah, today was a steaming pile of crap.

find a friends mom, thats pretty much what i do since i have no parents of my own... but i guess your own parents miiiiiight work too... everyones relationship differs...
but moms are really good with people who cry like toddlers... 'specially if ya're wone...

my day was much better though... won 15 dollars so im only 25 dollars away from FFXIII!

[FONT=Calibri]News Flash:

College guys, your white long-sleeve shirt and pastel pink tie are not 'spring colors'. They are formal white with pastel pink. Dressing that way does not make you look springy; it makes you look like either flamboyantly gay or a sold-out prep boy.

Additionally, wearing blue windbreaker gym shorts with said top does not make you look versatile. Nor does it work for family photography. It's damn stupid.

Ask your mother why she never taught you to dress your bum ***.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]News Flash:

College guys, your white long-sleeve shirt and pastel pink tie are not 'spring colors'. They are formal white with pastel pink. Dressing that way does not make you look springy; it makes you look like either flamboyantly gay or a sold-out prep boy.

Additionally, wearing blue windbreaker gym shorts with said top does not make you look versatile. Nor does it work for family photography. It's damn stupid.

Ask your mother why she never taught you to dress your bum ***.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Allamorph loves everyone.:animesmil

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] A super special awesome movie set? :0[/font][/QUOTE]

[size=1]No... just the local theatre's production of Harvey. But I did get to be an extra on the set of Vampire Diaries last semester! :D[/size]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]No... just the local theatre's production of Harvey. But I did get to be an extra on the set of Vampire Diaries last semester! :D[/size][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Oh are you from Atlanta?? One of my writers wrote a piece about how Vampire Diaries filmed at Oxford campus of Emory[/font]

[quote name='chibi-master']
Does anyone want a hug?:catgirl:[/quote]

am i too late to get one?

i just got back from work, though i was suppose to get off at 7, so i missed the poker tournament i worked so hard to get into.

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] Oh are you from Atlanta?? One of my writers wrote a piece about how Vampire Diaries filmed at Oxford campus of Emory[/font][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Unfortunately, no. They filmed the football scene from last season at the old high school out here in Monroe. :)

Lemme tell yah, is Nina Dobrev snooty. -__-;[/size]

[quote name='chibi-master']I'm going to learn to play the ukulele so that I can prance around the school dressed like a stereotypical Hawaiian tourist while playing goofy tunes.[/QUOTE]
i know a bit about the uke.... have been playn one for almost two years now.

[FONT="Times New Roman"]I was cleaning out my office today and I found [B][I][U]Discovery[/B][/I][/U] by Daft Punk lying underneath a bunch of discarded business cards. This was the album that changed my life; now I'm listening to it again and it still has that certain quality about it that's so hard to describe, but once you hear it; you get it. ^_^[/FONT]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Having just finished watching 2012 I'm left wondering exactly how much alcohol I would have to consume to destroy an equal number of brain cells from Emmerich's latest insult to intelligence.
[/SIZE][/quote]
your gonna need me to drink with you... if you take that kinda trauma twice you wont be able pass special ed classes.