OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master']Today my stalker surprised me with something. He fracking baked me a cake. How do I tell a guy that really annoys me to leave me the heck alone when he's MADE ME A CAKE?!:animecry:[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]A) Give it back.

B) Stop calling him a stalker. Stalkers don't give out cakes. They take information and lurk in bushes hoping to see you undress by the window.[/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']Today my stalker surprised me with something. He fracking baked me a cake. How do I tell a guy that really annoys me to leave me the heck alone when he's MADE ME A CAKE?!:animecry:[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Take it to the lab for testing.

If it's not poisoned, eat it. Then leave him a polite note that while you enjoyed his delicious gift, you do not enjoy his presence nearly as much.

If it's poisoned, offer to "share" it with him. Watch in amusement as he nervously swaps glances with both you and the cake in front of him while you sit there and expectantly wait for him to take the first bite.[/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']Today my stalker surprised me with something. He fracking baked me a cake. How do I tell a guy that really annoys me to leave me the heck alone when he's MADE ME A CAKE?!:animecry:[/QUOTE]

It all depends on what type of cake it was. Chocolate? Lemon Meringue? Sponge? Cheesecake?

Man, I'd love a piece of cake right now.

why dont you just give me the cake and i will date him.

it should work fine since i love cake and i am a somewhat experienced uke player.

[quote name='CaNz']why dont you just give me the cake and i will date him.

it should work fine since i love cake and i am a somewhat experienced uke player.[/QUOTE]

You are one of my favorite people forever now. XD

It was a little akward with the cake, since he sat me down and insisted on watching me eat it. I took about two bites and just left the cake alone. After he prodded me about eating, I told him about how I do not like eating during the day or in front of others. He then proceeds to pick up the fork I was using and use it himself while sticking his finger in the frosting. Then he starts gushing about how using the fork I used was like an indirect kiss([I]someone's[/I] seen a little too much anime). I came very close to slapping him/running out of there.

Still in trouble. Using old strategy for getting to laptop.:animeswea

I walked into Global yesterday and found out there was a test to take. I took it, and thinking I would get an 85, got a 100. Yesterday was good. Let's see if today stacks up to it.:animesmil

[quote name='chibi-master']You are one of my favorite people forever now. XD

....Then he starts gushing about how using the fork I used was like an indirect kiss([I]someone's[/I] seen a little too much anime). I came very close to slapping him/running out of there....

:animesmil[/quote]
1.thank you, but i am probably just having a brief period of people getting my jokes, and forever is a really long time...

2, i am now going to use that on any of my friends when they take my food. I am not a germaphobe but unless i am on kissing terms with them, i dont want to put my mouth where theirs has been.

So I have realized that as a mother of three, when you have a busy day with alot of erronds and a husband on duty begging you to come and see him and bring him food, you get a little edgey. :animeangr Than coming home from half of said errond run and finding your kids running around, not listening to the baby sitter, and screaming at the top of their lungs all I want to do is hide in a dark corner til morning...:animedepr

[font=franklin gothic medium][color=darkred]I just finished watching America's Best Dance Crew: Night of Champions. I have to admit, while I've had tons of issues with this show in the past, this was the best episode I've seen. I definately liked them dancing for charity and whatnot. Jabbawockeez was definately my favorite performance. I didn't think they were going to be able to match up with Quest Crew because of their last two performances during season 3, but Jabbawockeez, they were fluent and they were hitting the beat hard. Till this day they are still my favorite dance crew. Everyone else was good as well, even season 4's champs which I didn't watch much of.

I think they need to do a lot of changes for this show as well, ranging from auditions to judging. I don't like the idea of picking 3 crews out of each region. That's just "bleh" and limited.

I don't watch reality shows, but I do like to watch the ABDC (when they got great dancers) and So You Think You Can Dance (especially the auditions)[/font][/color]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Dear God, it's April and we have summery weather, I believe a barbecue or picnic is in order.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Am I invited?:p

Spring break=NYC. Eww. At least I get there via train. I love trains. A lot. You seriously have no idea just how much I adore them.

I am a dork and bought the Pokemon X CD so that I could have the Season 1 opening as my theme song when I walked down the halls of my high school. Oh yeah.:smirk:

[FONT=Calibri]So [I]you're[/I] the guy who's been baking the small one cakes!

Also my internet speeds are back up to non-suckage finally. With the timeout added in, I'm getting five rapidshare files every two hours. I love leaving for class and coming back to be greeted by more stuff and a computer that's still running.

(^_^)[/FONT]

[quote name='CaNz']i loved it as well, Im really glad i went to a theater to watch it. how did you like the ending Lunox?[/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] [spoiler] Actually I thought the part with KA and Hit Girl flying through NY and then the scene on the rooftop was sort of too cheesy, but otherwise the very ending with Red Mist was aweesome[/spoiler][/font]