OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Anakoni Stark'][FONT=Times New Roman]"[B][I]Sometimes, I wish drinking wine and pissing gold didnt feel like passing kidney stones[/I][/B][/FONT][/quote]

hold on... your pissing GOLD?
what kind of [I]whine [/I]are you drinking? ^~^

[quote name='Miss Anonymous']May I just say, chibi, that I think it is awesome you are taking Latin. *took it herself in high school*

Of course, I've forgotten so much vocab it doesn't really matter, but still.[/QUOTE]

I have decided that I will never ever take Spanish again for the rest of my days... Which is why I ended up with this lovely language (no, that's not sarcasm).

Bought and watched The Princess and the Frog. A bit short for my tastes, but pretty gosh-darned good in my opinion!

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]I don't think we had Latin, 'cept over at the special career building, which I never got to go to.[/size][/QUOTE]

Well, I had an advantage since I home schooled. I had a lot more options then for what language I could take.

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I wish you could hear yourself....[/FONT][/quote]
it just sounds like a bunch of clicks to me,
but i meant for it to come off as a bit of slapstick humor... especially with that corny pun.

its just text though... don't put too much tone in it or it can be misunderstood completely.

[size=1]

This happened at my first convention. That's me on stage with the big guy. I'm wearing the white Bring Me The Horizon shirt, haha.

[YOUTUBE="Deathcore at Momo Con 2010"]gd27DpWENys[/YOUTUBE]

I did all the high screams and low growls, big guy was doing inhales mostly, haha. That song is Emmure's "10 Signs Your Shoul Leave", btw. Had alot of fun. I did like two or three more songs, but can't find any videos yet :[.

My shirt is dirty because some kid asked me to wrestle earlier that day after seeing me do a random Tae Kwon Do 360 roundhouse kick. I ended up triangle-choking him in like fifteen seconds. Good times.

[/size]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alright, if I want to spend Spring Break with access to my DS, I need to defeat Seven Evil History Tests. Eat your heart out, Scott Pilgrim.

I'm 18 years old and my mother is still grounding me largely because she doesn't understand how hard I'm already busting my own chops over schoolwork. Hooray.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alright, if I want to spend Spring Break with access to my DS, I need to defeat Seven Evil History Tests. Eat your heart out, Scott Pilgrim.

I'm 18 years old and my mother is still grounding me largely because she doesn't understand how hard I'm already busting my own chops over schoolwork. Hooray.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

You can do it, Ace! I believe in you! History is easy!

I'm having the same problem with algebra. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADD WITH LETTERS?!?!?!

Spring is finally here! I was really getting tired of winter, there wasn't much snow until late winter here, and by that time I wanted flowers not snow. The last winter seemed cold and lifeless. It was really warm last weekend, I didn't need a jacket at all, and though its cooling down yesterday and today, as long as winter didn't steal summers time so there are two winters and no summer.

[quote name='chibi-master']You can do it, Ace! I believe in you! History is easy!

I'm having the same problem with algebra. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADD WITH LETTERS?!?!?![/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]9th grade Algebra?

Trade me.

Oh, I should probably mention that I need to finish all seven of these tonight, essentially.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Alright, if I want to spend Spring Break with access to my DS, I need to defeat Seven Evil History Tests. Eat your heart out, Scott Pilgrim.

I'm 18 years old and my mother is still grounding me largely because she doesn't understand how hard I'm already busting my own chops over schoolwork. Hooray.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"]Oh good, it's nice to know I'm not the only one who's facing this issue as well >>; Only in my case it's actually completing a crapload of Physical Science classwork I never finished and turned in/labs/ten extra credit online tests. Although I have the weekend, along with all this coming week to do the labs since I can't exactly do them at home.

Give me that 9th grade algebra plzkthnx [STRIKE]You know it's bad when I'm ASKING to do any sort of Math[/STRIKE][/COLOR]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]9th grade Algebra?

Trade me.

Oh, I should probably mention that I need to finish all seven of these tonight, essentially.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

For History? You betcha'! What are you studying?:animesmil

EDIT: Sorry, Red, but I hate Science as well.

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Same way you add with apples.

[I]They're[/I] not numbers.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Adding with apples? What? Look, I can't cook either, so please don't confuse me any further. Because right now I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about...:animestun

[quote name='CaNz']i feel like dancing...

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/images/caramelldansen/image_top.gif[/url]

lady gaga is so cool right now.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Don't let Gavin catch you doing that. ;)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']Adding with apples? What? Look, I can't cook either, so please don't confuse me any further. Because right now I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about...:animestun[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Seven apples and six more apples is thirteen apples.

One apple can be written as 1[I]a[/I] or just [I]a[/I]; ergo, seven apples => 7[I]a[/I]

Seven apples and six apples is thirteen apples.

=> 7[I]a[/I] + 6[I]a[/I] = 13[I]a[/I] . . . but the label [I]a[/I] is arbitrary, and could have been written:

7[I]x[/I] + 6[I]x[/I] = 13[I]x[/I]

7[I]y[/I] + 6[I]y[/I] = 13[I]y[/I]

7[I]z[/I] + 6[I]z[/I] = 13[I]z[/I]

The [I]letter[/I] isn't important. As long as it's the [I]same letter[/I], then you can add the [I]numbers[/I], which is really simple. For instance, you can't do anything with 7[I]a[/I] + 6[I]r[/I] because you can't add apples and roads.

If you have, say, [I]a[/I] + [I]a[/I], that's one "a" and one more "a", which is 2[I]a[/I]; a letter with no number attached is just one; you can pretend it says 1[I]a[/I] if it makes it simpler, and doing so won't affect the final answer.

You can worry about what the letter represents later. As long as it's a letter, it's just another label and won't get in the way. [I]x[/I] may be any number at all, and will probably be a different number in half the problems you end up working, but 7[I]x[/I] + 6[I]x[/I] will [I]always[/I] be 13[I]x[/I] regardless of what [I]x[/I] is.

Incidentally, a sure-fire way to piss me off is to pretend you're stupid. Not only do I refuse to believe that anyone is incapable of anything, in my experience the people who openly proclaim that they're stupid either are actually rather intelligent or just want attention.

The former I can work with. The latter I despise.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Seven apples and six more apples is thirteen apples.

One apple can be written as 1[I]a[/I] or just [I]a[/I]; ergo, seven apples => 7[I]a[/I]

Seven apples and six apples is thirteen apples.

=> 7[I]a[/I] + 6[I]a[/I] = 13[I]a[/I] . . . but the label [I]a[/I] is arbitrary, and could have been written:

7[I]x[/I] + 6[I]x[/I] = 13[I]x[/I]

7[I]y[/I] + 6[I]y[/I] = 13[I]y[/I]

7[I]z[/I] + 6[I]z[/I] = 13[I]z[/I]

The [I]letter[/I] isn't important. As long as it's the [I]same letter[/I], then you can add the [I]numbers[/I], which is really simple. For instance, you can't do anything with 7[I]a[/I] + 6[I]r[/I] because you can't add apples and roads.

If you have, say, [I]a[/I] + [I]a[/I], that's one "a" and one more "a", which is 2[I]a[/I]; a letter with no number attached is just one; you can pretend it says 1[I]a[/I] if it makes it simpler, and doing so won't affect the final answer.

You can worry about what the letter represents later. As long as it's a letter, it's just another label and won't get in the way. [I]x[/I] may be any number at all, and will probably be a different number in half the problems you end up working, but 7[I]x[/I] + 6[I]x[/I] will [I]always[/I] be 13[I]x[/I] regardless of what [I]x[/I] is.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

If only my teacher could explain it that well! Thanks, that makes more sense, then!:animesmil

Now then, I present the first plushie in the OB Cat series! I found it today at a rummage sale!

LAZY CAT! (Overlord Gavin!)

On another note, my neck is sore, and I have no idea why!