OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]There are new games and then there are remakes of older games. FireRed and LeafGreen were remakes of Red and Blue (respectively) for the Advance, and HeartGold and SoulSilver are the atrociously-named remakes of Gold and Silver (respectively) for DS.

So technically they're [I]brand[/I] new, just not [I]new[/I].[/FONT][/QUOTE][FONT="Georgia"]Okay, that pretty much makes sense.

Thanks for explaining!

[/FONT]

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Ga ga, ooh la la.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]That video was absurdly long. They could have shaved 6 whole minutes off of that thing and I would have been happy.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]People need to stop calling the GD fax line at my house! My mom's off in Omaha til tonight so her laptop isn't here, which means the fax, printer, scanner combo is offline. Which means STOP CALLING YOU MORONS!

And now my five year old will type:
abby mommy pop bev john katie lee

Okay have a nice day you all.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='Korey'][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]That video was absurdly long. They could have shaved 6 whole minutes off of that thing and I would have been happy.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]The Bad Romance video? That isn't even 6 minutes long, silly. Do you mean the Telephone video? I thought it was wonderful! It was supposed to be long - it's more in the form of a story than a music video, & it's supposed to follow Paparazzi anyway (:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1]My boyfriend's family is being evicted. T_T That means he has to move in with me (if my parents will allow it), and I'm not objecting to it. It's just really sad cause they've lived there their entire lives.[/size]

My math teacher has a lunch the same period as I do, near the end of the school day. Therefore, she is constantly snacking to hold her hunger off until lunch. Because of the abundance of food in her classroom for snacking, many of it is eaten by students. She often expresses her great annoyance in the fact that so many students seem to rob her of her peanut butter via bringing in sppons and scooping it out of the jar(I don't do this since I hate peanut butter). Tonight I was in the grocery store and I thought of this.

.....I bought her a jumbo jar of peanut butter as an apology for the constant thievery that occurs at her expense. I feel like a decent person.

So... Today I saw one of the school's teachers jogging through the hallway with a Pokewalker clipped to his pants... That was interesting.

It amazes me how some people just can't seem to see what jerks they are. Sometimes they even confuse their being a jerk with being funny.

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Should have asked him to exchange gifts.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

If I could catch him(Plus, I was in class at the time, sooo...). He was pretty dang fast. He shouted something about leveling up his Totodile as he jogged into the distance. I hope I have him for a teacher some day.:animesmil

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]I fear the accuracy of this picture in representing TVTropes addiction.

[/SIZE][CENTER][SIZE=1][IMG]http://zeitgeistglee.250free.com/TVTropes.jpeg[/IMG][/SIZE]
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Pretty much.

FFFF I got a math test retake today. I'm scared. :animedepr

And the Telephone video has given me an intense craving/addiction for honey buns. Dangit, Lady Gaga.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]holycrapsunshine

...kind of. But I'm not complaining. (Now I just need to replace my sunglasses.)[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]You must live in Georgia. Cause everytime the weather changes here you post something about it.[/size]