OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[size=1][color=darkred]So I've been messin around watching some random videos on youtube again. Decided to check out some Kevin Hart standups. I was in tears over some of the things he was saying.

[youtube]JxpeXA_-fHs[/youtube]

This is just one of the random stuff I came across. I've also been watching a little bit of Gabriel Iglesias.
Warning... Heavy cursing.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=darkred]I've also been watching a little bit of Gabriel Iglesias.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

*fangirl squeee* I actually got to see him live a few months ago! He's my absolute favorite comic ever!

It just snowed heavily for the last three days, and now it's all warm and sunny...:animeangr

i need a haircut... i let my hair grow out pretty dang long this time, mostly because i wear a cap at my job so my hair doesn't matter much, but now the back of my head is almost right above my shoulders so my manager is on my case.

i was thinking, since the hat covers my bangs i should get a crazy dew... have the back buzzed and then have long bangs.

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I AM GETTING INCREASINGLY IMPATIENT WAITING FOR THE NIFTY FIFTY TO ARRIVE.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Should be up this weekend at the latest taper, promise.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Should be up this weekend at the latest taper, promise.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I just imagined her as a long, absurdly skinny candle. Thanks, Gavin. And sleep deprivation. And late-the-night-before-they're-due-essay-writing.[/size]

[quote name='Stephanie'][SIZE=1]I just imagined her as a long, absurdly skinny candle. Thanks, Gavin. And sleep deprivation. And late-the-night-before-they're-due-essay-writing.[/SIZE][/quote]

[SIZE=1]I know the feeling, I'm struggling to get four assignments done before 5 pm this evening and given I have just over four hours to go it's going to be close.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]I know the feeling, I'm struggling to get four assignments done before 5 pm this evening and given I have just over four hours to go it's going to be close.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I hear yah. I finished my essay at 5AM, with my alarm to go off at 6. And I was so hyped on caffeine at that point I couldn't go to sleep. So I'm going to go to my classes and pray to any god that cares to hear me that I don't fall asleep. -__-[/size]

[quote name='chibi-master']I just spent a lot of time shoveling a pathway to free it from about 4 feet of snow... My hands are freezing and my lower back is burning...[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Sounds awesome. (And that isn't sarcasm or dismissiveness, either.)

Russell Stover chocolate pieces are very nice. Also these two things (New York cheesecake ganache and southern pecan chocolate torte; good grief, long enough names?) are possibly the first filled chocolates I've ever had and liked.

Not a huge fan of filling otherwise. And I'm terrible with cordials. =/[/FONT]

[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Only if they were nominated, hur hur hur.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Nawwwww.

The Nifty Fifty has always been my favorite.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Aww, Steph. How could you let mine be more obnoxious than yours?

;_;[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Because you're Ace. You're the obnoxious one, I'm the kawaii one. :) You love me.[/size]