OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master']So remember how I'm failing algebra? Well, I got a test back today... [COLOR="Magenta"]89%!!![/COLOR]:excited:[/QUOTE]

[size=1]If this was Facebook, I would like this.

SNOW! SNOW SNOW SNOW! <3 Yay snowballs.[/size]

Looks painful... O_O

Glasses apointment today! I'll FNALLY be getting new ones after waiting about 7 months since my usual update month... Not sure what kind to get, though... I think I'll stick with rectangular ones, but then again, round ones seem to give me a larger range of vision... Argh...

This candy I'm eating tastes like cough drops...:animedepr

[quote name='chibi-master']Looks painful... O_O[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Actually I think it looks pretty. Are you going to colour it in or just leave it black and white.

I really want a new tattoo I already have the saying and the location picked out.

I want: Dance chaque fin, il a un debut right between my shoulderblades.

The saying translates to: [B]In every end there is also a beginning[/B] from French to English. It'd fit perfectly with my butterfly sunflower combination on my right shoulderblade, but I also want to do something about my messed up tattoo on my left shoulderblade.

I've an issue with Pilsbury. I had to bake 2 dozen cupcakes today and one box only yeilded twent-one instead of twenty-four! I'm gonna punch that dough boy in the adams apple. Forget poking him!

Anyways gotta go, got people coming over in an hour to eat and act crazy. Beat the blah party! Yay![/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I want: Dance chaque fin, il a un debut right between my shoulderblades.

The saying translates to: [B]In every end there is also a beginning[/B] from French to English. [/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE][font=secret font!][size=3][url="http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#hl=en&q=%22Dance+chaque+fin%2C+il+a+un+debut&fp=c26c79a56c95bda8"]Google thinks you might mean "Dans chaque fin, il ya un debut."[/url] Make sure you spell-check that before you go to the tattoo shop.[/font][/size]

[quote name='Sara'][FONT=secret font!][SIZE=3][URL="http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#hl=en&q=%22Dance+chaque+fin%2C+il+a+un+debut&fp=c26c79a56c95bda8"]Google thinks you might mean "Dans chaque fin, il ya un debut."[/URL] Make sure you spell-check that before you go to the tattoo shop.[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Google needs to put a space in between the y and the a of "ya" and "aussi" for also, then and it'll be a bit closer to correct.

Dredging up my high school French I believe it would be more accurately translated as:

[I]"Dans chaque fin, c'est un debut aussi" [/I]or "[/SIZE][SIZE=1][I]Dans chaque fin, c'est aussi un debut" [/I]depending on the position of the also.[/SIZE][SIZE=1]

[I]Il y a[/I] is translated directed to mean there is, but I think [I]c'est[/I] is more accurate in this case. Anyone with better French than me feel free to correct me.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Google needs to put a space in between the y and the a of "ya" and "aussi" for also, then and it'll be a bit closer to correct.

Dredging up my high school French I believe it would be more accurately translated as:

[I]"Dans chaque fin, c'est un debut aussi" [/I]or "[/SIZE][SIZE=1][I]Dans chaque fin, c'est aussi un debut" [/I]depending on the position of the also.[/SIZE][SIZE=1]

[I]Il y a[/I] is translated directed to mean there is, but I think [I]c'est[/I] is more accurate in this case. Anyone with better French than me feel free to correct me.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I got the quote from a book and while I remember the quote I never took French in High school, pero soy hablè pequito español. So I just spelled it how it sounded. The actual quote is: [B]Dans chaque fin, il y a un dèbut[/B]. Guess we should focus on the fact that I got chaque correct instead of made a mispelling on dans, danse. The translation is: [B]In every end there is also a beginning. [/B] And it fits my life for the past five years.

Gavin, I'll ask my resident or his wife- they're both French Canadian and speak Canadian and universal French. Them, and one of their daughters and a son in law would know better than me.

Oh and Chibi#2 and are are wondering if maybe the PMs have a broke because some people aren't using them to convey what they think we may need to correct and instead correcting the two of us on the boards which is irking our nerves.

Also, the party was fun, my daughter and her friends ran through my house for 2hours hyped up on pizza, wings and cupcakes. [/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='chibi-master'][FONT= Comic Sans MS][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]OBNOXIOUS 2,000th POST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I'm so proud.:animesmil[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]We don't stock Cakesters at my house stale from under the bed or otherwise, so here have a lovely decorated by my daughter cupcake instead. Just watch out because she licked her fingers before applying the M&Ms and cinnamon dots.[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]We don't stock Cakesters at my house stale from under the bed or otherwise, so here have a lovely decorated by my daughter cupcake instead. Just watch out because she licked her fingers before applying the M&Ms and cinnamon dots.[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

Do you realize that now every time I hear or read 'Cakesters', my teeth feel gritty?:animedepr I'll take the cupcake, though!:animesmil

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]XD I remember that Chibi, I think I actually went out and bought some to check to see if they ever went bad. lol.

So I've been on a Chrono Cross Coma the last couple of days... I have offically become re-addicted to my old school PS1 games. More or less the rare ones like Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Thousand Arms and Legend of Dragoon. So yeah...I'm a dork. :animeswea[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Knuckles' Girl'][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]XD I remember that Chibi, I think I actually went out and bought some to check to see if they ever went bad. lol.
FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[font=monotype corsiva][size=4][color=#9933ff]Well Knuckles' Girl, I just hope you don't feel sorry for Chibi#2 because she did bring it on herself by leaving them under the bed.
Face it people, the only things that don't spoil are honey and twinkies.[/color][/font][/size]

[FONT=Calibri]Actually that's incorrect. While honey doesn't technically spoil, it is essentially a fluid super-saturated with dissolved sugar, and if you leave it sit too long the sugar will eventually crystallise out to level the balance, and after that the honey kind of tastes weird.

And twinkies [I]do[/I] spoil. It just takes a while.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Actually that's incorrect. While honey doesn't technically spoil, it is essentially a fluid super-saturated with dissolved sugar, and if you leave it sit too long the sugar will eventually crystallise out to level the balance, and after that the honey kind of tastes weird.

And twinkies [I]do[/I] spoil. It just takes a while.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Actually, the honey tastes best that way! Stale Cheetos are the best...

No school tomorrow!:catgirl:

Fandoms can sure get [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FanDumb][u]Fan Dumb[/u][/url] sometimes. Pretty darn annoying, [SIZE="1"]especially if you're a moderator at a fan specific site and you have to deal with the drama somehow.[/SIZE]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff]I got the quote from a book and while I remember the quote I never took French in High school, pero soy hablè pequito español. So I just spelled it how it sounded. The actual quote is: [B]Dans chaque fin, il y a un dèbut[/B]. Guess we should focus on the fact that I got chaque correct instead of made a mispelling on dans, danse. The translation is: [B]In every end there is also a beginning. [/B] And it fits my life for the past five years.[/color][/QUOTE][font=secret font!][size=3]I wasn't trying to poke fun of you for misspelling something; I don't know any more French than you do. I commented—in good faith—to remind you to double-check the spelling of a foreign phrase before you indelibly marked your body with it.

No offense was intended. [/size][/font]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff]Oh and Chibi#2 and are are wondering if maybe the PMs have a broke because some people aren't using them to convey what they think we may need to correct and instead correcting the two of us on the boards which is irking our nerves. [/color][/QUOTE][font=secret font!][size=3]Let me be clear: I frequently find your posts confusing, but I have no personal vendetta against you. I certainly do not single you in any way.

On the other hand, I find your publicly-posted, passive-aggressive "[b][i]some[/i] people should use the PM system if they have a [i]problem[/i] with someone[/b]" tack ironic and laughably childish.
[/size][/font]