OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][QUOTE=Sangome][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]BUTTERFLIES. I'VE HAD THEM IN MY STOMACH SINCE YESTERDAY, AND THEY'RE MAKING THEIR WAY UP TO MY HEART NOW. GOING AFLUTTER. AFLUTTER. [I]AFLUTTER.[/I]

Goshdarnit why. Dx[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE][URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showpost.php?p=848900&postcount=31"][U]I see a reason right here[/U].[/URL]

[I][SIZE="1"]*shot*[/SIZE][/I][/FONT]

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] So...on Facebook everyone is doing celebrity doppelganger. I ran my picture and aparently I look like Jared Padalecki. I am a 20-year-old Asian girl. [/font][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Nice. Apparently I look like Constance Zimmer.[/size]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Now what kind of Sith Lord would I be if I didn't occasionally torture my minions ? It's for your own benefit after all. [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

How could I or anyone possibly benefit from the further ruining of my eyes? I'm already legally blind! What more do you want?!:animedepr

Okay, so I know I said I was going to find happiness in everything, but I really need a hug right now. I found a positive side to a situation, but I don't seem to feel any better... At all.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Also, since you're tormenting chibi-master, shouldn't it read "get out of my head Gavin" ? :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]

But that would imply that I was giving orders to him. And that is the kind of thing that got you-know-who sent to you-know-where.

[size=1][color=darkred]So... My dad decided to leave Dragonball: Evolution on this tv.... It's been about 5 maybe 10 minutes since I've took a glance at it. And now I'm about to change the channel. This crap is horrible.[/size][/color]