OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=darkred]So... My dad decided to leave Dragonball: Evolution on this tv.... It's been about 5 maybe 10 minutes since I've took a glance at it. And now I'm about to change the channel. This crap is horrible.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

Have you seen the "epic" review they did for DB:E on TGWTG.com? It was pretty high-larious, let me tell ya.

On another completely different note, I'm tired of fanboys who can't get over the fact that Kajiura didn't come back to do any more music for .hack. It's like they're afraid of variety or something. B(

[quote name='Miss Anonymous']Have you seen the "epic" review they did for DB:E on TGWTG.com? It was pretty high-larious, let me tell ya.[/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkred]No I haven't. I usually stay away from movie reviews, but I'll give it a whirl.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE=Sangome]Me and my friend watched DB Evolution when it came out on DVD...she loves DBZ, I hate it.

Needless to say, we both hated it, but dang. Even I felt insulted watching that.[/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkred]While I don't hate DBZ, I can't get into anymore. Outside of Future Trunks I can't stand any of the characters. I used to like all of the Saiyans (sp?), but after watching newer series and whatnot, and then coming back to DBZ I really can't stand pretty much anybody from it.[/size][/color]

[quote name='chibi-master']Really? I can think of a few evil things that I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be willing to do...

[spoiler]Banning Gurren Lagann in ever corner of the world, shooting Bambi's mom, burning a book store, etc.[/spoiler][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Regarding the second, you never did see the hunter's face.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Regarding the second, you never did see the hunter's face.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I FRACKING KNEW IT.:animedepr

Despite my ineptitude at cooking, I decided to bake a cake today. Lumpy as it may be, I have faith in it! The cake has cow spinkles and thus I have named it "Chibi's Cow Cake"! It looks pretty darn good for something I made!:catgirl:

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]And yet you had it in your list of evil things I wouldn't do.

Ahh good times, puts me in the mood for venison.
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I stupidly had hope in your humanity. But I'm failing algebra, so what do I know?

I'd like some venison as well, please?:catgirl:

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Ick. When did you start going back? I'm in my fourth week [yes, I'm counting] and we had a test at the beginning of the second week. =/

The Nostalgia Critic makes me feel funny inside. :animeshy:[/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1][color=darkred]I'm on my eight week (only 10 weeks in a quarter), but unfortunately we won't be getting our 2 week break. With all the breaks we had and whanot. And now the weather folk are talking about 6-10 inches of snow come this Tuesday into Wednesday. I wanted a snow day, but dangit, I don't want to have to make up 2 classes now.[/size][/color]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]All the snow we've gotten so far has either happened before classes resumed or over the weekend when classes would be closed anyway, although tonight/tomorrow we're supposed to get some decent accumulation...so hopefully, hopefully, [I]hopefully[/I] campus will be closed. Hopefully. >>;[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]There is surprisingly little readily available information on the Guinness company.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well, if you're planning corporate conquest, I would think that's for the better. It comes pre-shrouded in mystery, so you don't have to bother to purge all of its stock information and bookkeeping history from the public records like last time.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well, if you're planning corporate conquest, I would think that's for the better. It comes pre-shrouded in mystery, so you don't have to bother to purge all of its stock information and bookkeeping history from the public records like last time.[/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]You forgot the part about making key figures disappear as well, but essentially yes. However while useful after corporate takeover the lack of information now makes gauging the evils of it's current owner difficult.[/SIZE]