OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

if your hungry grab some Kings Hawaiian bread...
i could eat that stuff for days... come to think of it... i have been... I bought two things of the rolls and some dole fruit juice and that is all i have eaten since thursday.

then only eat a cople rolls... they are so good you dont need butter... and its bread so its filling, and just carbs so do a few jumping jacks afterwords and your golden!

...golden like those delicious rolls when you lightly toast them in an oven.... :animeswea

[quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=darkred]X_X You must wish to incur my wrath.

"Shoots ChibiHorsewoman"[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

Uhm...NO. There will be no shooting of Chibi #1, m'kay?:animesmil *gives you some earplugs*

Went to a gaudy Italian restaurant last night for a Latin Club thing. I'd heard stories about how gaudy it was, but seeing the actual thing was just...whoa. I walked in and it was like getting punched in the face by a large, shiny, finery encrusted biker.:animedepr

Yesterday my techer was giving out Fruits Basket and Inuyasha bookmarks as prizes, and I had gotten Kyo, but someone switched it for Yuki while I was distracted, arg!
Also it snowed. It hasn't snowed much recently so when it does everyone makes a fuss and cancels/delays events.

[quote name='CaNz']then only eat a cople rolls... they are so good you dont need butter... and its bread so its filling, and just carbs so do a few jumping jacks afterwords and your golden!

...golden like those delicious rolls when you lightly toast them in an oven.... :animeswea[/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That doesn't even work normally. I can sit around all day eating rolls.[/color]

[quote name='chibi-master']Uhm...NO. There will be no shooting of Chibi #1, m'kay?:animesmil *gives you some earplugs*[/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkred]Silly girl. Earplugs don't work on anything when garbage is stuck in your head.[/size][/color]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][COLOR=deeppink]That doesn't even work normally. I can sit around all day eating rolls.[/COLOR][/quote]
though that is an equally good way of life, i can see your problem.

but honestly... living on a budget, i got the idea of eating weight loss stuff to stop myself from being hungry.
the slimfast bars that claim they keep you full for four hours, they actually work really well.

[U][COLOR=#24c6c6][URL]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E0DUJ4/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001I916TG&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0WZ0WWM7CJF44YQQCY9K[/URL][/COLOR][/U]

i wouldn't actually buy them online, since there are usually a sale or two in stores... but they are good tasting, filling and not unhealthy... of course i would rather eat rolls all day...

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I thought it was on the ground.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

When that rep system comes out, you are getting a +1, good sir.:catgirl:

Today I discovered the joys of my local public library.

For some reason, my right hand is dramatically colder than my left.:animedepr

[quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=darkred]X_X You must wish to incur my wrath.

"Shoots ChibiHorsewoman"[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]You can't kill me I has an imortality!
Besides if you do kill me my daughter goes to the crazy side of the family and [B]YOU DON'T WANT THAT![/B] (It's bad enough to make me type caps) And it could be worse, you could get 'Oh Canada' stuck in your head!

*hugs Chibi#2 for dear life*

Oh my ex mother in law has 9 cats and feels a need to get more. She's also on a lot of government money and has teeth that remind me of grout. Yes I am in fact a mean person.
:smirk:[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]You can't kill me I has an imortality!
Besides if you do kill me my daughter goes to the crazy side of the family and [B]YOU DON'T WANT THAT![/B] (It's bad enough to make me type caps) And it could be worse, you could get 'Oh Canada' stuck in your head![/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkred]LOL. Honestly, I think I'd actually prefer to have 'Oh Canada' in my head over 'Pants on the Ground' because I don't know 'Oh Canada'. :animeswea[/size][/color]

[quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=darkred]LOL. Honestly, I think I'd actually prefer to have 'Oh Canada' in my head over 'Pants on the Ground' because I don't know 'Oh Canada'. :animeswea[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Lucky you. I don't know the words, but I sure as hell know the tune. It's the exact same as my Alma Mater. -_-[/size]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Lucky you. I don't know the words, but I sure as hell know the tune. It's the exact same as my Alma Mater. -_-[/size][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I know the words- do you want French or English? The French is completely different from the English even down to translation.

And it doesn't go Oh Canada oh Canada how lovely are your maple trees like one of my co-workers thought. Don't ask[/color][/font][/size]

I love to laugh. Should I become hospitalized in my last days, I want to have nothing but the most talented comedians shown on my television. Life would all be worth it if I could go out laughing!:animesmil

I feel so much better when I'm happy over things instead of upset. From now on, I'm going to try and find happiness somewhere whenever I feel sad or angry!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]OH. IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE, I'M IN A GOOD MOOD!!!:catgirl:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I know the words- do you want French or English? The French is completely different from the English even down to translation.

And it doesn't go Oh Canada oh Canada how lovely are your maple trees like one of my co-workers thought. Don't ask[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Both! :D I was sorely tempted to learn the words and sing that instead of my Alma Mater for my graduation, but I was good.[/size]

[quote name='Shishou'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I want it to snow again. ._.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE][font=helvetica]I like snow. Unfortunately, all of the snow we have here has slowly transformed into packed ice.[/font]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Both! :D I was sorely tempted to learn the words and sing that instead of my Alma Mater for my graduation, but I was good.[/size][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]Here ya go, in both languages:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzuOSaN5CQU&feature=related[/url]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Y3L0s1m2o&feature=related[/url]

I just hope the tags work because I can't get them to work most of the time :animesigh[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='Shishou'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I want it to snow again. ._.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]I'll send you mine you won't even have to pay for shipping.

As for myself: wedding dress shopping with a friend of mine and my daughter in an hour and a half... wee!

[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]
As for myself: wedding dress shopping with a friend of mine and my daughter in an hour and a half... wee!

[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE]

*SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* *jumping up and down wildly*:excited:

I'm cold...so very, very cold... *stares at the blizzard outside of window*