OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Chibi! I passed my math test, too! With a 71 but hey, I didn't expect to pass it at all. xD[/size][/QUOTE]

Congratulations!:catgirl:

And Sara, she probably only did it because of me, so please don't have any hard feelings toward CHW, 'kay?:animesmil (And your new choice of font and size gives the illusion of aggression... Heck, the first time I saw it, I thought you were angry at Chibi #1's choice of tattoo or something...)

[FONT=Calibri]I wouldn't worry overmuch about it; this is the internet, after all, and if your post isn't rife with smilies dictating every nuance of your mannerisms then you apparently come off as an obnoxiously self-absorbed snob. (Personal experience.)

Although I confess I do find the situation somewhat amusing because the other of the two had a similar issue with me not to long ago and we resolved it quite peacefully (I think) via PM without so much as a surface ripple. Thus I find the "childish" bit somewhat ironic....[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I wouldn't worry overmuch about it; this is the internet, after all, and if your post isn't rife with smilies dictating every nuance of your mannerisms then you apparently come off as an obnoxiously self-absorbed snob. (Personal experience.)

Although I confess I do find the situation somewhat amusing because the other of the two had a similar issue with me not to long ago and we resolved it quite peacefully (I think) via PM without so much as a surface ripple. Thus I find the "childish" bit somewhat ironic....[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Oi! Leave my smilies alone!:p

Yeah, I think I kept those PMs, actually! You went from one of those scary Halloween cats to a squishy kitty with a computer and an astounding knowledge of the English language. *squees at the mental image*

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]It's offical, I'm so tired I can not see straight. I have finally reached the level of tired that makes my eyes feel like they are about to bleed and fall out of my head.

On a bright note, I have a beer and a hot bubble bath waiting for me so that should help me relax somewhat. :p[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][QUOTE=chibi-master]Oi! Leave my smilies alone!:p

Yeah, I think I kept those PMs, actually! You went from one of those scary Halloween cats to a squishy kitty with a computer and an astounding knowledge of the English language. *squees at the mental image*[/QUOTE]And now I just imagined Allamorph as some oversized black cat plushie that you hug when you're feeling blue. I don't know if I should laugh or cringe over that mental image. o_O[/FONT]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]And now I just imagined Allamorph as some oversized black cat plushie that you hug when you're feeling blue. I don't know if I should laugh or cringe over that mental image. o_O[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Okay, choose. All I have for that is an oversized black DOG plushie (shown below) or an undersized black CAT plusie (also below).

EDIT: I'm purchasing an oversized black cat plushie now.

[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='chibi-master']EDIT: I'm purchasing an oversized black cat plushie now.[/quote]Gonna name it Allamorph?

[I][SIZE="1"]*shot*[/SIZE][/I]

Speaking of plushies... this reminds me of a certain one of a white cat that someone here has. Just as I'm pretty sure I recall her referring to it as Morphy once.

[spoiler]*flees before Indi kills him*[/spoiler]

:D[/FONT]

[quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Gonna name it Allamorph?

[I][SIZE="1"]*shot*[/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Why, yes. Yes, I am. :) (I'mma post pictures, too!)

Playing Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. Just spent the half hour screaming "AH, NOW THIS IS JUST TOTAL BULLCRAP!" at 2 in the morning... What do enormous blobs of sand have to do with my styler losing energy?! That makes no sense!

[SIZE=1]Angry radical feminists have to be one of the damn funniest things in the world, as apparently my holding hands with my girlfriend is, hang on need to try to remember the exact wording, [/SIZE][SIZE=1]"[I]my perpetuating [/I][/SIZE][SIZE=1][I]a culture of patriarchal dominance to spite her feminine independence[/I]". My girlfriend in turn is "[I]blind to the shackles I place upon her with these malicious actions[/I]".

It is not, apparently, weird nor rude to stop two people at random and begin yelling at them.
[/SIZE]

[quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] For the first time in my life I got a paper assignment and I literally have no idea what to write the paper on. I am freaking the **** out.[/font][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I know EXACTLY what I'm writing about; have the points laid out and everything. My problem? THE WORDS WON'T HAPPEN. T_T[/size]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4] The West Edmonton Mall has 4 dress shops right near eachother on the 2nd level! I can't wait to dress shop. Buying the dress.... different matter altogether.

Also people won't stop dying at work. I mean just yesturday one lady died right after dinner- which makes me wonder what they're putting in the food.:animeswea[/color][/font][/size]

[quote name='chibi-master']Do you realize that now every time I hear or read 'Cakesters', my teeth feel gritty?:animedepr I'll take the cupcake, though!:animesmil[/quote]

[B][FONT=Book Antiqua]Cakesters? O.o

Also, I'm thinking of getting a Wii even though I only want one game for that system.

Maybe I should just buy my friend a new game? XD (He owns a Wii.)
[/FONT][/B]

[quote name='Lilt'][B][FONT=Book Antiqua]Cakesters? O.o
[/FONT][/B][/QUOTE]

During an IM chat with CHW I had mentioned that I was on the prowl for a snack. I was too lazy to go downstairs to the kitchen to look, for one, however, so I checked to see if I'd stored anything in my room. I looked under my bed and found an unopened packet of Cakesters. I ate one, only to find that it was quite crunchy and not the least bit tasty. Upon checking the packet, I discovered that they had expired a few months back. That was not the most pleasant experience I've ever had. I told CHW immediately after the ordeal. She had the conversation in her signature for a while. The packet said moist. It lied.

[quote name='chibi-master']Question: Should I get a series of large cat plushies? Like Basement Cat, Ceiling Cat, Banister Kitty, etc. [/QUOTE]

[size=1]YES. And label them accordingly with their proper OB member names. :)[/size]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Did you recently shower?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Yes, but I fail to see how that has anything to do with my itchiness.:confused:

Can someone provide me with a list of the kitties and the members that represent them? And colours for the plushies. Ex. Basement Cat- Black, Ceiling Cat- White.

[quote name='chibi-master']Yes, but I fail to see how that has anything to do with my itchiness.:confused:[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]I could explain, but I warn you fairly that the explanation involves a lot of small details. Suffice to say that you saying your back itched more the more you scratched it told me you had recently showered. If you want, though, I can go through the whole process....

Me ? black
Kei ? white
Bannister Cat (Stephanie) ? grey
Lazy Cat (Gavin) ? . . . whatever, man.
Tiny Cat ? a small color, with a white lab coat (she's a doctor)[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Lazy Cat (Gavin) – . . . whatever, man.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkred]LOL. Random stuff like that cracks me up.

Internet window shopping for ps2 games.... Think I might go after Splinter Cell: Double Agent. School sucks, the usual stuff still going on here.[/size][/color]