OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Completely unrelated, but I love dramatic irony. I love it [I]ever[/I] so much.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Funny thing, the exact same thing occurred to me earlier. I just can't get enough of the stuff.

I'm also deliriously giddy for no good reason about how much of an idiot Nick Simmons is currently making himself look like. He's like a silly monkey, dancing for my amusement.

Except he's not going to jump at me and beat me to death with his freakish elongated limbs.[/FONT]

[font=secret font!][size=3]I just had the best idea ever.

I'll be back with details shortly.

[b]Edit!:[/B][/size][/font]

[CENTER][size=7][B]ATTENTION PADDED ROOM PARTIERS![/b][/size]

[FONT="Georgia"]I present to you:

[size=7][i][url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=850055#post850055]The Festival of Chamber Softly Clad.[/url][/i][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT="Georgia"]Please join me within for a lyrical good time.[/FONT]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]i'd say getting an award is worse off... i usually avoid their picks because i am almost always disappointed. i watched hurt locker the day before it won, and though the acting was good, the story was fine, but i cant understand best director. even with a good actor and story i still thought the movie sucked. the shaky camera was unnecessary, the story has all the realism needed by a long shot, half the scenes seem to have a drawn out room clearing part, and the way it plays out, it seems like an ordinary job at the end. boring and repetitive. [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]also, i have decided that i should lie less often.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I never thought I'd feel such unbridled joy about something not winning an award.[/FONT][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Good, good. Learn to harness the spite my young apprentice, your hate will make you powerful.[/SIZE]

I feel so wiped out right now... Would someone please stab me so I wake up a little?

The Hurt Locker got a lot more awards than I was comfortable with.:animesigh

Ever wanted to punch someone really badly, but had to hold back? The cramps in my right arm are killing me because of it.

[quote name='chibi-master']I feel so wiped out right now... Would someone please stab me so I wake up a little?

Ever wanted to punch someone really badly, but had to hold back? The cramps in my right arm are killing me because of it.[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]*Stabs Chibi #2 with a stale goldfish cracker* Better now?

And yes I've wanted to punch many people, don't worry though the cramps wear off in a day or three.

Recent news I got fired for asking why too much. And I don't give a damn enough to fight for my rights. Instead I registered to learn how to poke people with needles. I'm gonna be a professional vampire![/color][/font][/size]

[size=1]Speaking about feeling invincible, I went to workout at the Anytime Fitness near me with my boyfriend and best friend today. At the moment, I only have a 7 day free trial but I know what I'm getting when I finally get a job - a membership. I feel incredible right now. :) I dropped a whole pound in just one session.[/size]

[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]I really would like to know why caffeine makes me tired (on the positive side, also increases my attention span).
I think I destroyed my beloved laptop's hard drive, and trying to install Ubuntu isn't working and I want to bang my head against a wall. :animeangr
[/FONT]