OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

Pokemon. Blah. :animeangr

My friend ditched me on that one since she was further than me and lost interest. Now I have no one I can link trade with to make Gengar, Scizor, etc.

But so this doesn't turn into the Pokemon Room Party, I feel like I'm getting over my sniffles. Apparently you have to fight a cold with cold. I ate some ice cream and I feel better now, believe it or not. :o

I've realized more and more lately that I'm the type to get into a few series (varying from anime, manga, video games, etc.) rather than be a jack-of-all-trades, so to speak. I don't know if that's normal or just me and my obsessive personality.

[quote name='chibi-master']Woman? I don't think I have the right to be called that for about 2 and a half more years. Until then I am apparently a young adult..! [/quote]
can't say i checked your public profile...
however to someone as immature as myself (21 years and still watches word girl) you seem a bit talk a bit older than 15

however this does change my families opinion towards me when you come over.... i smile just thinking about the weird glances!

[quote name='CaNz']can't say i checked your public profile...
however to someone as immature as myself (21 years and still watches word girl) you seem a bit talk a bit older than 15[/QUOTE]

I seem to get that a lot both on and off the internet... Along with people always running up to me in stores and giving me some complaint about the layout of yogurt next to Jell-O or something before they finally realize that [B]I don't freaking work there. [/B]

[quote name='CaNz']however this does change my families opinion towards me when you come over.... i smile just thinking about the weird glances![/quote]

Trust me, I'm also smiling. Or smirking. Or laughing so hard my diaphragm gives out. It's hard to tell them apart sometimes.

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I'd be a tad concerned if it was perfect for anyone else.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]So no one else is allowed to make some amount of sense every once in awhile? :p[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Just here to inform you all that I'm not dead just yet.

Also, I've been working on my piano version of Bad Romance a lot, & it rocks.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]
i just heard paramore girls version of it (pretty much just a webcam, piano and her.) on [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHBvAEDvD2w]youtube[/url]. I had thought it was impossible to like her even more... but i was wrong.

on a side note... has any of you ever saw someone who looked a lot like an ex of yours and felt sad. I was working at my restaurant when a girl with the same facial structure as my most recent failure of a relationship strikes up a conversation about how she liked the same football team i did (i sport a 49ers hat at work) while i just sat there comparing the similarities between the two women.... anyways i am on my fifth glass of wine so that should explain why i am writing this, and spell check is the reason you can read it.

[quote name='CaNz']i just heard paramore girls version of it (pretty much just a webcam, piano and her.) on [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHBvAEDvD2w]youtube[/url]. I had thought it was impossible to like her even more... but i was wrong.

on a side note... has any of you ever saw someone who looked a lot like an ex of yours and felt sad. I was working at my restaurant when a girl with the same facial structure as my most recent failure of a relationship strikes up a conversation about how she liked the same football team i did (i sport a 49ers hat at work) while i just sat there comparing the similarities between the two women.... anyways i am on my fifth glass of wine so that should explain why i am writing this, and spell check is the reason you can read it.[/QUOTE]

If you're anything like me, you're going to regret saying that tomorrow.

[quote name='Miss Anonymous']I'm amused that I had to spend the first of my birthday money on feminine hygiene products. Needs over wants, I suppose.[/QUOTE]

:(

I am wearing some pretty fabulous socks today. Almost makes me wish I was daring enough to wear shorts instead of jeans today. Almost.

Sometimes I wish I could zap people like a Pichu... Some people I know could use a good zap.

[quote name='Miss Anonymous']Dammit, Gome, you're making me wanna go out and buy that song. :/[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Is that really all it takes?

Because if so, WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE
IT WAS ALWAYS BURNIN'
SINCE THE WORLD'S BEEN TURNIN'
WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE
NO WE DIDN'T LIGHT IT
BUT WE TRIED TO FIGHT IT[/FONT]