OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Lunox'][FONT=trebuchet ms] CaNz do you have a massive crush on Taperson or what. I'm bored and calling people out[/FONT][/quote]
thats a silly question... of course i do...
I mean... you saw how she made a checklist with smilies as checks didn't you?

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Checklists are therapeutic.

Things to do this week & next:

____ Music Theory Final (Monday)
_:)__ Music Education Reflections (Friday)
_:)__ Music Education Research Papers (Friday)
____ Geology Final Exam (Tuesday)
_:)__ Geology Lab Final Exam
_:)__ Sight/Ear Listening Final
_:)__ Sight/Ear Singing Final (Friday)
_:)__ String Techniques Comprehensive Final
_:)__ String Techniques Playing Final
_:)__ String Techniques Reflections (Friday)
____ Trumpet Jury (Wednesday)
____ Create MySpace/Facebook/Email list event for the music hall.

I'M GETTIN' THERE![/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]

So close, omfg<3

Also, everyone has a crush on me. Hell, [I]I[/I] have a crush on me.

That's not entirely true.

Today was good & bad. I was tired all day. But I got to go out with my roommate.

& I had to write about 11 or 12 or something papers, & I got 9 done today. The others aren't due until Monday, yayayayayay.

I'm so excited & nervous & weird-feeling that school is almost over this year.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Yes. Until they bring tornados and four-foot standing-water floods on I-40.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

:animedepr *whimper*

Just watched the movie The Lovely Bones. Depressing and a ton of the characters seemed to make some really stupid choices that completely defy common sense. Ugh.

[quote name='CaNz']thats a silly question... of course i do...
I mean... you saw how she made a checklist with smilies as checks didn't you?[/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Bahaha I like you [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2iw1zs8.gif[/img]

I feel supremely lame for being in my dorm at 11 on saturday night[/font]

[quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]We finally make it to May and what does it do? Snow.

._.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]Wow, it's funny you say that...because it's only just turning into winter here and it already feels like it's been winter for months!

I'm not a huge fan of winter in Melbourne, mostly because it's just sort of uncommitted. We have really freezing almost-horizontal winds and a bit of drizzly rain, but that's usually it - no massive storms and the only snow is up in the mountains, usually.

So it's kind of depressing. I'd much prefer spring/summer. :\[/font]

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][QUOTE=James][font=franklin gothic medium]Wow, it's funny you say that...because it's only just turning into winter here and it already feels like it's been winter for months!

I'm not a huge fan of winter in Melbourne, mostly because it's just sort of uncommitted. We have really freezing almost-horizontal winds and a bit of drizzly rain, but that's usually it - no massive storms and the only snow is up in the mountains, usually.

So it's kind of depressing. I'd much prefer spring/summer. :\[/font][/QUOTE]We've had very non-spring weather since the first of April. Cold wet rain with some snow mixed in. But gosh, it's freakin May already... x_X And to top it off, we have freeze warnings tonight. So if you have a garden planted you have to do something to keep the plants from dying.

It's been cold enough that fortunately I haven't bothered to plant anything yet. I kept waiting for this spell of cold rain to end. Now it's just as well or I'd be scrambling to find a way to get everything covered. [/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE="1"]It's gone back to being hot and humid here. I live in such a nasty city, climate-wise.

But I've been on summer vacation for a couple of days now. College rocks because summer vacation starts when it's still spring! I don't have to go back to school until AUGUST.[/SIZE]

[FONT=Calibri]Incidentally, the previous global climate fad among dogmatic scientists was global [I]cooling[/I], and when that data was shown not to line totally with it, it was shifted to a warming process that brought on an ice age.

Global warming is mostly just the younger dogmatic scientists forgetting (or not knowing) that the older ones were pointing the other way.

I love research.

But I hate being rained on.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]
But I hate being rained on.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I think we all know that. Kitties don't like water.

But, for some reason, I just can't see you not liking the rain...:confused:

3:23 a.m. and I am finally done with my Winston Churchill report. He's one of my new favorite people. I wish I could have met him. But I also wish to get some sleep, so...

[quote name='chibi-master']I think we all know that. Kitties don't like water.

But, for some reason, I just can't see you not liking the rain...:confused:[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Probably because [i]I[/i] love rain. I deny umbrellas. Poo on you, umbrellas!

One last day of class. Then finals. Oh joy.[/size]

[quote name='chibi-master']But, for some reason, I just can't see you not liking the rain...:confused:[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]I love rain. It's such a beautiful sound?even the cars driving on wet roads?and I love lightning.

I just hate being rained on.

[QUOTE=Stephanie][size=1]Probably because [i]I[/i] love rain. I deny umbrellas. Poo on you, umbrellas!

One last day of class. Then finals. Oh joy.[/size][/QUOTE]
I suspect you have been avoiding AIM for a while. For shame.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I suspect you have been avoiding AIM for a while. For shame.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Not on purpose. I just kinda forget it's there. Like my email. >.< But I'm finishing my last day of class today, and then I have nothing to do other than rehearsals for Harvey this week, so I will put a reminder on my phone to post. Many apologies, o lord of fluffy darkness.[/size]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I love rain. It's such a beautiful sound?even the cars driving on wet roads?and I love lightning.

I just hate being rained on.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I'm the same. My mood improves tremendously when it's raining and I've gone from being terrified of bad weather to being in love with it. But when I have to go out in the rain, that's different. If I have no umbrella, I get so angry.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]Many apologies, o lord of fluffy darkness.[/size][/QUOTE]

Can I quote you? :)

Had to do a presentation this morning in addition to getting only 2 hours of sleep. Fed off of the rush I get when speaking to crowds ( I love that feeling!) in order to complete an enthusiastic, zanny presentation without falling asleep.

But really. 2 hours of sleep doesn't cut it. I'm taking a nap now.

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Stephanie][size=1']lord of fluffy darkness.[/size][/quote]You know, that would make a much better title for him than the standard one all members get.

Allamorph
[B]Lord[/B] of [B]Fluffy Darkness [/B]

LOL[/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]I love rain. It's such a beautiful sound?even the cars driving on wet roads?and I love lightning.

I just hate being rained on.

I suspect you have been avoiding AIM for a while. For shame.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] One of my favorite feelings if when I wake up and it's thunder storming/raining very heavily outside. I feel all cozy :]

I hate drizzle or afternoon rain, though.[/font]