OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Sangome][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Oh, come on, now. You can't honestly tell me you wouldn't do the same thing, trained Marine or not. :p 'cause, regardless of the story, Pandora was friggin' [I]pretty[/I].[/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]You have a great point except for the trained marine part.

There's this little thing called 'chain of command' that the armed forces sort of behavior-modifies into you, and you don't get far if you just wander off of an assigned post. They could station you on the prettiest beach on Hawaii, and if they tell you to guard a rock you guard that damned rock.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]You have a great point except for the trained marine part.

There's this little thing called 'chain of command' that the armed forces sort of behavior-modifies into you, and you don't get far if you just wander off of an assigned post. They could station you on the prettiest beach on Hawaii, and if they tell you to guard a rock you guard that damned rock.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

You are the only person I could think of that would not go play with the pretty flowers on a foreign planet... How saddening...:( *gives you a pretty flower*

I must also now invent a game that I will call 'Guard That Damned Rock'. :)

[quote name='chibi-master']You are the only person I could think of that would not go play with the pretty flowers on a foreign planet... How saddening...:( *gives you a pretty flower*[/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium][color=darkred]Make that 2. I'll probably buy a flower or something for a woman, but that's as far as I'd go with flowers.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Some exceedingly polite young lady or gentleman at my school just texted me to helpfully inform me that I have the appearance of a homosexual and am obligated to trim my facial hair.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium][color=darkred]:rotflmao::haha: Sorry.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm always told I have the appearance of a thug. I don't sag, but my clothes are always loose (very loose) and I wear a du-rags a lot. Man I gotta change my wardrobe. (Please call me for a job so I can do this)[/font][/color]

[quote name='chibi-master']
Also, happy evening spent running through a forest pretending to be a Bulbasaur. I used Razor Leaf on a slug.:animesmil

I had a Calvin and Hobbes morning with my dog. We ran through the forest in my backard looking for giant blue cat people. All we found was an insane amount of really entertaining mud.:animesmil
[/quote]

[B]Wow, you really know how to have fun Chibi! :animesmil The Calvin And Hobbes morning sounds like it was especially fun. I didn't even know you read Calvin and Hobbes. XD What is the name of your dog by the way? I think you told me before but I can't remember. :confused: What kind of dog too?[/B]

[quote name='Korey'][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Going to see Frankenstein Castle today. Pictures to follow...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
[B]
Please do. I haven't heard of it until now.

[/B][quote name='Stephanie'][SIZE=1]I have had THE shittiest day, in the longest time. And I have to spend it ALONE. Why me?[/SIZE][/quote]

[B]What's wrong Steph? :animedepr

As for me, I've been waking up earlier for no reason whatsoever. I guess that's a good thing though? :animesmil
[/B]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Some exceedingly polite young lady or gentleman at my school just texted me to helpfully inform me that I have the appearance of a homosexual and am obligated to trim my facial hair.

Why is there no block option on my phone and why can I run a search, but the results cost me?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[font=trebuchet ms] Ummm that sucks. I'm sorry. Just ignore it, this person obviously has no ****ing life and is so pathetic they feel the need to anonymously text someone about their appearance.[/font]

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][QUOTE=Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Some exceedingly polite young lady or gentleman at my school just texted me to helpfully inform me that I have the appearance of a homosexual and am obligated to trim my facial hair.

Why is there no block option on my phone and why can I run a search, but the results cost me?[/FONT][/QUOTE]I wouldn't call that polite. lol

Simple solution, text them back and tell them there's no need to be embarrassed over being turned on by your sexy appearance. Be sure to follow it up with a smile like this: ;D [/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='eleanor'][font=trebuchet ms] Ummm that sucks. I'm sorry. Just ignore it, this person obviously has no ****ing life and is so pathetic they feel the need to anonymously text someone about their appearance.[/font][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]This.

Although I do have to ask how they got your number to begin with. If you gave it to them, then I dunno what to say, although I get the impression you didn't. If a [I]friend[/I] gave them the number, then I'd go find them and clonk them over the head.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]This.

Although I do have to ask how they got your number to begin with. If you gave it to them, then I dunno what to say, although I get the impression you didn't. If a [I]friend[/I] gave them the number, then I'd go find them and clonk them over the head.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I can think of one source who would be stupid enough to spread my number to someone like that.

Still trying to figure out how to bring this up in casual conversation so I can see whether or not it's worth it to cut all ties with her yet, as she tends to tread the line rather frequently.[/FONT]

Should I sort Yusuf/Cat Stevens as Yusuf or as Stevens, Cat in iTunes? Now I've got his old albums under his old name and his new albums under his new name, but it's sort of weird.

[i]Update:[/i] Decided on Yusuf, as real names have an advantage over stage names.

[quote name='Korey; enhanced][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Wait, facial hair is gay now? I guess Action Hank must be really gay....[/COLOR][/SIZE'][/FONT][/quote]

[CENTER][IMG]http://madlofa.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/buddy_christ2.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT=Calibri]There are a few things I could think of to respond back with. Only hitch is this is the internet so it's easier for me to think of ways to be a jerk, whereas I'd probably just ignore it myself, so I'll shove them in a corner.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Some exceedingly polite young lady or gentleman at my school just texted me to helpfully inform me that I have the appearance of a homosexual and am obligated to trim my facial hair.

Why is there no block option on my phone and why can I run a search, but the results cost me?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I get that all the time, but in person. And minus the facial hair comment. Hopefully this is the only time it will happen, but nobody can say for sure. If not, then all I can offer is the hope that they might try to shove you or something so that you are legally allowed to beat the living crap out of them. That's my personal dream right now, but you can use it, too, if you want.

Also, Lilt, my dog's name is Tucker and he's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi.

[QUOTE=chibi-master]I get that all the time, but in person. And minus the facial hair comment.

Also, Lilt, my dog's name is Tucker and he's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi.[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Calibri]YAY WELSH CORGI! Only small dog I will probably ever be more than neutral towards.

Also, is it the "you look like a homosexual [U]man[/U]" comment that you get, or just the "you look like a homosexual"? Because if it's the latter, then I would think you'd take it as a compliment...?

54[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]YAY WELSH CORGI! Only small dog I will probably ever be more than neutral towards.

Also, is it the "you look like a homosexual [U]man[/U]" comment that you get, or just the "you look like a homosexual"? Because if it's the latter, then I would think you'd take it as a compliment...?

54[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Holy crap, you showed joy.:o

No, just the homosexual part. Speaking of which, my mom just came in and started telling me that I am now going to be dressing and acting normally or else. Yay me. I really hate life sometimes.

[size=1]So even my cat and my dad miss my boyfriend.

Cat: Mooooooooowwwww! [demands to be picked up]
Me: [picks him up]
Cat: [proceeds to climb on my back and perch, sitting on my head and rubbing his face on my back]

He does this frequently with Devon when he's here. I think he misses the love.

Dad: I'm picking on him and he's not even HERE. Nope, don't miss him. Not at all.

And what's worse is now I feel bad for wishing he were here, because his grandmother is now in the hospital. :([/size]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well, today just got more terrible and I'm having a hard time finding people who aren't me to blame for it.[/FONT][/quote]
you could blame me...
i don't know what it is but i'd say its a 50% chance its my fault.

I'VE JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE ONLY LEARNING I ADDED ON 100THINGSILEARNED.COM WAS VOTED -3. Finally the site has a funny person saying something funny, and it'll be voted down by tarts who probably walk around with fannypacks.