OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master']Tell me how, please. :o I MUST KNOW.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Well, first I was sick for a week and a half. That made me stop eating a bunch of stuff. When I started eating again, half of the stuff didn't taste good anymore. For instance: coffee. Just tastes gross now. Figure out what it is your body does not need out of what you are eating and cut that. Like, what you're eating just for taste.[/size]

[quote name='CaNz']i am also curious... how do you do the happy dance?
is this close?:rotflmao:[/QUOTE]

[size=1]More like this:

<(^_^<)
(>^_^)>
<(^_^)>

Yay![/size]

[SIZE="1"]I hate being home alone at night. I'm sure my family knows this, yet they went off without telling me they were leaving or even bothering to check if I wanted to go with them. So I was stuck all by myself in my house for two hours, unable to leave because my car is getting repaired.

I love how much they care.[/SIZE]

[CENTER][YOUTUBE="M I DOIN IT RITE?"]1PDIBTS_xDQ[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]So I rewatched [B]Lilo & Stitch[/B]. Still a great movie. I love how just about everything that comes out of Lilo's mouth sounds exactly like something a real kid her age would say.

Incidentally, there were never any sequels to this movie, nor was there an animated series or anime adaptation. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a lying liar who lies.[/FONT]

[quote name='SunfallE'][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]And now... back to dancing...

♪♪┌(∵)┘♪└(∵)┐♪┌(∵)┘♪└(∵)┐♪♪[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]I started a trend! <3[/size]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]NO THERE WAS NOT STOP SAYING WORDS[/FONT][/QUOTE]
[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]
I didn't say them, I typed them :3

BI lvoe when Stitch was [spoiler]interrogating the frog[/spoiler] in the movie. Easily my favorite part.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Cool story, bro.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Why am I being dragged into this? :animedepr I was just minding my own business and you accuse me of saying words. What the heck, man.[/SIZE][/FONT]