OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master']But wasn't there also a sequel with a yellow cousin with antennae? I believe his very not creative name was Sparky, yes?[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]No, there was never anything but the movie. There may or may not have been a couple pieces of media made by the same company with suspiciously similar characters and settings, but those were cheap and unfeeling and [I]will not be accepted into the awesome movie's canon ever.[/I]

The same way there was never an animated series based on [B]The Emperor's New Groove[/B] or a second, third or fourth [B]Karate Kid[/B] movie.

Also related to the only piece of [B]Lilo & Stitch[/B] media that actually exists, one creators of the movie also directed the [B]How to Train Your Dragon[/B] movie, which is probably part of the reason that movie was so fantastic.[/FONT]

[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The same way there was never an animated series based on [B]The Emperor's New Groove[/B] or a second, third or fourth [B]Karate Kid[/B] movie.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]A fifth Karate Kid movie is coming to theatres in June, but you could argue that it's not a Karate Kid movie either since the martial arts in question is actually KUNG FU.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Stephanie][size=1']You quoted me, not 'Gome. V_V Saydz.[/size][/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]No, I'm quite certain it wasn't you. I never change people's usernames, so it must have been her.

Besides, I can't get on your case. You're our sexy office girl.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]No, I'm quite certain it wasn't you. I never change people's usernames, so it must have been her.

Besides, I can't get on your case. You're our sexy office girl.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1]But... it's.... second post on this page... ;_; [quite anal about things like that, but having a hard time objecting in the fact of being called the sexy office girl] I... thank you?

[b]EDIT:[/b] Not this page, the page before. Ugh.[/size]

[quote name='CaNz']...well... i dont know what office we are talking about but you get the point...[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Apparently Banister Kitty is nothing more than Basement and Ceiling Kitties go between and office girl. It's okay, 'Gome, you don't wanna be their office girl. I even work on weekends.[/size]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]It's okay, 'Gome, you don't wanna be their office girl. I even work on weekends.[/size][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Good, 'cause that's not what I was making crying faces at to begin with. :animedepr[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri]Note that "work weekends" means beaches.[/FONT]

[QUOTE=CaNz]your a sexy office girl too Sangome!
...well... i dont know what office we are talking about but you get the point...[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/urflavrhurtzme.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

I'd just like to take this time to point out how awesome it can be sometimes to be an ignorant, youthful, wastrel of a high school freshman. In case you couldn't tell, today was positively superb.

I helped the hungry, played with grape-scented bubbles, went on an adventure in a small forest, danced in the middle of a downpour, fed chocolate to a trashcan deity, looked at artwork and squeed at a caterpillar. I did this all of with my very best friend at my side. Life is good.

[quote name='chibi-master']I helped the hungry, played with grape-scented bubbles, went on an adventure in a small forest, danced in the middle of a downpour, fed chocolate to a trashcan deity, looked at artwork and squeed at a caterpillar. I did this all of with my very best friend at my side. Life is good.[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Translation: Animal Crossing is visual cocaine.[/FONT]

[size=1]It is now 3AM, I am showing no signs of being able to sleep any time soon, and I am running off of less than 5 hours of sleep. This would be fine if I didn't have to be up before noon tomorrow and up until 11 tomorrow night as well.

And my fingers are twitching to finish cleaning my room first - which would be fine if I didn't anticipate that taking four more hours.[/size]

[quote name='chibi-master']Animal Crossing can't compare to what I did yesterday, Allamorph.[/quote]
i disagree... I would happily overdose in animal crossing coke.

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]I hate fighting
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
*cries*[/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]
why is everyone crying? you can be a sexy office girl too okay?

[font=franklin gothic medium][color=darkred]1 week left before this quarter is over... I cannot wait because I hate composition. Writing's not for me at all. I did manage to get out a 6 and a quarter page paper. Think I might try to push for maybe 7-8 pages. I've already accepted that I'm not going to get an A lol, but as long as I come out of that class with a grade higher than a F I'm good.

I got photoshop portable on my flash drive (finally got it to work on my computer after 2-3 months), and I finally started testing things out. I'll toy around with this Ulquiorra image that I have until I see improvements.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Clurr'][SIZE="1"]A fifth Karate Kid movie is coming to theatres in June, but you could argue that it's not a Karate Kid movie either since the martial arts in question is actually KUNG FU.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]No Miyagi, no Karate Kid movie. :(

I need to clean out my "group notificiations" box on Facebook. I have over 300 invites from Farmville, Mafia Wars, World War, The Fish bowl thingy and Zoo thingamuhbobber.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master']
I helped the hungry, played with grape-scented bubbles, went on an adventure in a small forest, danced in the middle of a downpour, fed chocolate to a trashcan deity, looked at artwork and squeed at a caterpillar. I did this all of with my very best friend at my side. Life is good.[/quote]

If this was a place to sig quote people, this would so be in my sig right now. o.o

I don't know why, it's just really quotable. Maybe because thanks to you Chibi, I dreamt that I met a trashcan deity. AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS! XD

Also, is Animal Crossing really that great? :o I was thinking of getting it.

I still keep thinking of that dream with the trashcan deity. :animestun

[font=trebuchet ms] OB Advice Time....

So I interviewed with this tutoring company on Tuesday for a summer receptionist job but then during the interview they thought I'd also be good for doing SAT Prep or other tutoring things so I ended up interviewing with two people and at the end the main lady said "I'll call you by the end of this week and tell you which position we think would be good for you."

So I sort of assumed I had a job there, they just had to decide what kind of job, but I am a worrywart and have obsessively been keeping my phone next to me all week. I knew that the lady came into work on Saturdays so when she hadn't called by Saturday morning I decided to call her and ask for an update. And so the tutoring lady said she could get back to me Monday/Tuesday because she had meant to meet with the other guy I interviewed with and discuss but he had been out of town, but they thought I'd be good for SAT prep at a center near my house.

So I said "I'm asking because there's also an internship lined up for me and I told the internship coordinator I could tell her if I'd be taking a job instead by Monday (since the lady said she'd tell me by the end of this week)... Is it safe to say that I'll be working for you guys this summer?" (this is all true. **** unpaid internships I'd rather get $$$)

The lady was like "Not 100%...but like over 90%. Well, when did you say you had to tell the coordinator?" I said Monday and so the lady said "OK, then just go ahead and tell her you'll be working for us."

SO MY LAME QUESTION IS WAS IT OK FOR ME TO DO THAT? DOES THE LADY HATE ME NOW

SRRY I WORRY A LOT[/font]

[quote name='Lilt']
Also, is Animal Crossing really that great? :o I was thinking of getting it.[/quote]
its so good i would have given up on real life, except you need to be alive to play it.

[quote name='eleanor'][FONT=trebuchet ms]
SO MY LAME QUESTION IS WAS IT OK FOR ME TO DO THAT? DOES THE LADY HATE ME NOW

SRRY I WORRY A LOT[/FONT][/quote]
your fine... checking up on a job position shows you are responsible and want it.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Boyfriend & I got into an argument, sort of. I don't really know what to call it. A discussion? A thing. I dunno.

On a lighter note, Mom & Dad are coming up today & hopefully brining kitty for me to live with, & we are going grocery shopping/food eating.

Yay![/COLOR][/SIZE]