OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Boyfriend & I got into an argument, sort of. I don't really know what to call it. A discussion? A thing. I dunno.

On a lighter note, Mom & Dad are coming up today & hopefully brining kitty for me to live with, & we are going grocery shopping/food eating.

Yay![/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

.....I have an anger toward Mr. Maul at present.

Aaanyway, today was okay, but it got pretty crappy around the middle.

[quote name='CaNz']well... you do have bad romance as your sig... though i think the french part is misspelled {my two years of highschool french says 'veux'}[/QUOTE]
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
You are correct.

& chibi, don't be mad at him. Arguments are good. I just don't like them. We don't say mean things to each other, for the most part. I say more mean things than he does.

We both apologized today. We hate arguing.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

So I just got roped into playing Splinter Cell co-op play with older brother #1 for the past four hours (even putting off certain homework for this). Now mind, I've never played any of the games in that series, ever. Yet we were apparently playing on hard mode, and I actually managed to hold my own. I was even playing as a guy codenamed Kestrel, which I find hilarious as a .hack fan.

But anyway, what should I get at the very end, after all that, but [spoiler]the death of Kestrel! Killed by his own partner even![/spoiler] WTFFFFFFF--*explodes*

[quote name='eleanor'][font=trebuchet ms]

SO MY LAME QUESTION IS WAS IT OK FOR ME TO DO THAT? DOES THE LADY HATE ME NOW

SRRY I WORRY A LOT[/font][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]Nothing wrong with what you did at all. You followed upon a job oppourtunity and made sure youre options would be coveredif you did that internship stuff. If anything, that's what's you're supposed to do.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1]So, apparently OB is much more magical than I thought. All of my IM systems are working just fine, but OtakuBoards is the only web page that will function right now. Nothing else will open.[/size]

[quote name='Sangome'][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=1]<[/SIZE][/FONT]In the days since President Obama announced a moratorium on permits for drilling new offshore oil wells and a halt to a controversial type of environmental waiver that was given to the Deepwater Horizon rig.

The records also indicate that since the April 20 explosion on the rig, federal regulators have granted at least 19 environmental waivers for gulf drilling projects and at least 17 drilling permits, most of which were for types of work like that on the Deepwater Horizon shortly before it exploded, pouring a ceaseless current of oil into the Gulf of Mexico[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][SIZE=1]>

Seriously though...I'm drawing a blank on anything to say. Blagh.[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[quote name='Miss Anonymous']

[IMG]http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss270/Iuliathe3rd/imhappyplz.gif[/IMG][/quote]

well there you go.

[IMG]http://i733.photobucket.com/albums/ww337/ShotPutNC/Disappoint.jpg[/IMG]
showing you this does two things
1. it clues you in on the meme.

2. shows that i didn't actually insert a witty response... more like a bad inside joke... so i appologise for my falure, but not for misspelling.

I now have a new life goal. :animesmil

Someday, somewhere, and somehow, I am going to start a meme. I just need to not try, since I don't think a meme can be created by trying to make one. (Forced memes seem to die out pretty soon.)

And what is that face from anyways? The internet?

[quote name='Lilt']And what is that face from anyways? The internet?[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][URL="http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/son-i-am-disappoint"][U]http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/son-i-am-disappoint[/U][/URL]

Know Your Meme is awesome. :animesmil[/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=CaNz]showing you this does two things
1. it clues you in on the meme.[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Calibri]Saying this marks you as:

[LIST][*]a jerk (because I'm honest, but still polite)
[*]preemptorily defensive (which is unnecessary)
[*]afflicted by Compulsive Response Syndrome (which ain't no one can help you with)[/LIST]

In summary:

[CENTER][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/thbbbpppt.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[quote name='Lilt']And what is that face from anyways? The internet?[/quote]
God forbid.[/FONT]

[quote name='chibi-master'][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][FONT="System"]YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH!!!!!!!!!![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]:mad:

Woo. Okay. I'm okay now. It's cool.[/QUOTE]

Ok. Just checking.

What do y'all have in mind for Memorial Day wekkend? I'm going up to Heidelberg and celebrating by watching their parade on Base, then probably going to a castle of some sort.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Okay, so a rogue "anti" virus program just wormed its way into my system. It's popping up messages every three seconds that I'm infected and need to run my sweeps. Thank you, captain obvious. Problem is, this SOB is blocking me from accessing my legitimate programs, so I can't nuke it with Avira. I'm being forced to download a vaccine program, which is taking forever.

So I guess my question is if there's any way I can track the origin of this thing and set its creator on fire. Or is there another, more painful method I don't know about?[/FONT]

[font=franklin gothic medium][color=darkred]I'm a little sad at the moment. I saw the series finale to 24 last night and while I enjoyed every minute of it, I was completely lost as to how things came to where they were. It's been like 2 seasons since I've last seen this show. (Thanks college life, you suck) I hear a movie is in the making and can't wait for that. But I did end up thinking that [spoiler]Jack would end up being killed (despite the movie)[/spoiler], glad it turned out differently though.

Probably not a lot of 24 fans here so I'll go sit in the corner and ponder on these thoughts :)[/font][/color]

Glorious day! OB is back! I was driven mad because I wasn't able to do my nightly prowl of this thread...

I have a dentist appointment to get my teeth molded today. The one time I get to leave school early, and I only leave in the middle of my lunch period immediately after my least favorite class... Ewww...

Does anbody have any ideas to throw at me pertaining to why my supposedly expired security software still runs scans and then tells me I have a single tracking cookie somewhere? It's ALWAYS a SINGLE tracking cookie! What the heck?!

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='chibi-master']Glorious day! OB is back! I was driven mad because I wasn't able to do my nightly prowl of this thread...[/quote]inb4 Allamorph

[URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/announcement.php?f=4"]CLICK MEH![/URL]

What not to miss:[quote]over the coming week or two we will be moving OtakuBoards to a new software platform. I expect OB to be[B] offline[/B] for this major transition.[/quote][/COLOR][/FONT]