OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='Boo']It's officially been runner up for ugliest town of the Netherlands some years back. I don't know why I'm here.[/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]To make sure it doesn't ever win? :smooch:[/color]

[quote name='Stephanie'][size=1]
On that note!

I have coffee and a dirty room. I believe I shall clean it. :D[/size][/QUOTE]

I have a dirty room as well, though no coffee. I just know any day now my mom will start barking at me about cleaning it up, but...meh... It just never stays clean, sooo...

I'm on my own for dinner tonight. And I can't cook. Oh, sadness.:animedepr

As for wandering: I wander everywhere. It feels fantastic! Actually, someday I may wander on to a freight train just to see where it will take me...

[quote name='Boo']It's officially been runner up for ugliest town of the Netherlands some years back. I don't know why I'm here.[/QUOTE]

[font=franklin gothic medium]What's the name of the town? Now I actually want to look it up and see how gross it really is. :sweat:[/font]

[quote name='James'][font=franklin gothic medium]What's the name of the town? Now I actually want to look it up and see how gross it really is. :sweat:[/font][/QUOTE]

Or you're trying to find out his address so that you can spy on him!:p But yes, I want to look it up as well now...

Today I get from 9 to 5 sorting cans for a food drive for community service hours that I need in order to graduate. Yaaay... I have a feeling I'll be veeery tired tonight...:animestun

[font=franklin gothic medium][color=darkred]Hand a pretty crappy day today. I put in a lot of time for this one assignment (like hours. We had to design our own magazine cover) and turns out the crap never saved on my flash stick/drive and I know I saved it. Then turn around and lost some money ($10 I was banking on that to get my food) so I had to go through most of the day with nothing to eat. (I got a late start so I had no breakfast) Then I have to design my own Eco Shelter, and the program I'm using for it was giving me the hardest time ever. It's bad enough that I suck in this program, and I'm bad with coming up with ideas, so I spent the rest of the time I had trying to flesh out some which I really didn't get anywhere until it was time to go. >_>[/font][/color]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I just watched the [B]Speed Racer[/B] movie.

I apologize for anything bad I ever said, typed or thought about this movie. The only crime it has committed is being far more awesome than the show it was based on.

Also, Pops had a great line that I will from now on be using to describe most of [B]Naruto.[/B][/FONT]

[CENTER][SIZE="1"][I]Terrible what passes for a ninja these days.[/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]

The town I live in is Nieuwegein. It isn't even that dirty or anything as the "poopsack" comment may have made you think, but it's completely full of new houses that all look the same. There's nothing to do. The only pretty part is a the south of town and when there are garbage cans anywhere, they're the same colour as the town's logo:

[iMG]http://gwpprod.nieuwegein.nl/bestemmingsplannen/jutphaas-wijkersloot/images/logo.gif[/IMG]

But surely there're worse towns in the world. Round Siberia and such.

PS: Shy <3

Worked 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. sorting donated canned goods. Why do people donate expired stuff? The lowest number we got for the expiration was 1996. Ewww. That can and its contents were as old as my little sister... My lower back hates me and I never want to see a cylinder again. If I ever see another mail truck, I will scream at the top of my lungs.

I am the proud owner of a Team Gurren wristband. Hurray for F.Y.E going out of business and selling everything at ridiculously low prices!:animesmil

[SIZE="1"]Titanic is on TBS. The commercial breaks are as wonky as hell, but I'm so happy. I've been in love with this movie since I was six years old.

I was so mad when Avatar beat it as highest grossing movie, but I'm so happy they are re-releasing it so its ticket sales can set a whole new record.[/SIZE]

[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="1"]I am (unfortunately) getting back into World of Warcraft for their annual Arena Tournament (3/3 Attendance).
Also, I've been suffering from insomnia a lot here recently. I, in fact, hve not been to bed yet and it is 1:45 in the afternoon.

Yogurt.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Miss Anonymous']Researching tsunami risks in my area (for school, durp) is scaring the everloving crap outta me. I mean, dang, I did not even realize. :animedepr[/QUOTE]

That would probably freak me out as well...:animedepr So what are the chances, then?

The three guys sitting in front of me in Latin are getting really annoying... They seem to really enjoy talking about drugs, who to get them from and how to get the most out of them. In the middle of taking notes. I think I actually felt some of my brain cells dying during today's conversation.

If you want, you can scan [u][url=http://www.emd.wa.gov/plans/documents/TsunamiNov2007Tab5.8.pdf]this[/url][/u] for all the purty diagrams and such.

But yeah, Washington is actually right by the Cascadia Subduction Zone, which basically means there's a higher chance for us to have a tsunami around here. Plus, there's a fault line right under Seattle. So if an earthquake were to happen anywhere at those two places, then there would only be a matter of minutes (or seconds) to prepare for the oncoming tsunami. Not to mention the various other places (further away) where a tsunami-causing earthquake (or landslide) could happen...

Luckily I live further inland so I wouldn't be hit. But way up north where my aunt and grandma lives is apparently susceptible. :animedepr