OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='eleanor'][FONT=trebuchet ms] One of my favorite feelings if when I wake up and it's thunder storming/raining very heavily outside. I feel all cozy :]

I hate drizzle or afternoon rain, though.[/FONT][/quote]
i hate the rain... it always depresses me (more than i usually am) so in order to stay functional i sing "When it Rains" by Paramore and "Umbrella" by Rihanna and covered by Maria Digby.

also whats with the name change? i was gone for a while due to a kentucky derby party and lots of mint juleps.

[SIZE="1"]My textbooks cost over $400 at the beginning of the semester. I just sold them back for $43 in cash.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][B]ಠ_ಠ[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]Good thing I didn't pay for them out of my pocket. Hooraaaaay scholarships.[/SIZE]

It's at times like this that I wish colleges had a nap room or something. 'Cause daaaamn.

Also, I need to find more excuses to use some of these smileys, like this one: :blowup:

[quote name='Miss Anonymous']It's at times like this that I wish colleges had a nap room or something. 'Cause daaaamn.

Also, I need to find more excuses to use some of these smileys, like this one: :blowup:[/quote]

I agree. At my college some are actually going out to their cars turn on the a/c and take a nap. I wish I could do this but my car doesn't have a/c and 100 degree weather is not fun napping conditions. I just keep telling myself just two more weeks.

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Word to future teachers: unless your desire is to be a dick teacher?[I]that[/I] teacher?send an email to your freaking class when you change the time of the final exam.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

That seems like a pretty essential thing for a teacher to do... Does yours not have common sense?

Life was fantastic today.

27 days until exams.:animedepr

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Word to future teachers: unless your desire is to be a dick teacher?[I]that[/I] teacher?send an email to your freaking class when you change the time of the final exam.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

I had "that teacher" or should I say "that professor" which means that because of his time in school, he can change the rules of school just like that. He actually tried to fail his entire class just because no one wanted to go to his stupid play. And out of nowhere...he changes the exam from last thursday when its convient for everyone to 7 o clock today. In fact I was about to head over there now...I can't wait until I finish my exam so I can tell him off.

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Word to future teachers: unless your desire is to be a dick teacher?[I]that[/I] teacher?send an email to your freaking class when you change the time of the final exam.[/FONT][/quote]
i desire to be a dick teacher.

[quote name='chibi-master, Today, 05:16 PM ']Life was fantastic today.[/quote]

[QUOTE=chibi-master, Today, 09:28 PM ]SUPER DUPER FRUSTRATED WITH A BEAR TRAP ON TOP RIGHT NOW.:mad:

I wish the week would just end already so I could sleep in...:animesigh[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Calibri]Hunh.[/FONT]

[quote name='Miss Anonymous']Hey, stuff happens. Lack of sleep don't help none.

Which supports my argument that we need nap rooms in school. We used to get naps in kindergarten, so what the hell people.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU.:)

I agree! Why did we get naps in KINDERGARTEN when almost no one would be able to calm down enough to go to sleep?! :animestun

Just really bugged by some stuff that came up in a conversation with a friend. You see, I am starting to make a variety of friends at school. By doing this, I am learning to accept people and I am SLOWLY learning to trust other human beings again. I think I'm finally ready to open up once more. But it's very hard trying to get into a relationship when you're a lesbian in a fairly conservative high school. I just feel like I have so much love and affection to give with no one to direct it toward. It gets to be terribly frustrating and I'm just so tired of that frustration. And then my mood changes when I think about it, okay?

thats like me, except i'm a strait man in who has already graduated highschool...

oh but at the derby party i went to i saw a pretty cute girl, and with the help of her rather accentuating dress i worked up the gusto to approach her and invite her to my table.

I had been drinking quite a bit so i dont know how i managed to pull that one off without it being uber awkward... butshe came over and sat down.

i dont know what interested me after that... we both play instruments i guess... anyways we hung out through the rest of the party so there was a lot of time for my casual flirting and towards the end it seemed like she was interested in me. however as the hours went by i started sobering up... and she seemed to look younger and younger. i finally asked her how old she was and she was seventeen.

not great when your twenty one. so after that we were still talking but i was distancing myself more, i mentioned how old i was but now it seemed like she was perusing me. really... i guess im just lucky i sobered up..

[quote name='chibi-master']I honestly don't know, but there just seems to be.:animeswea[/quote]
[FONT=Calibri]Because half of the rest of them "have one" (whatever that means) and it kinda-but-not-really seems like you're left out?

Meh. Make y'own time.[/FONT]

[quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]Because half of the rest of them "have one" (whatever that means) and it kinda-but-not-really seems like you're left out?[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I know the feeling. I've had one girlfriend before and that kinda got me out of it once I figured out I wasn't really missing out on anything I couldn't get into later.

That being said, that girl I like totally likes me back. Working on figuring out what to do with that for now.[/FONT]