Mr. Maul Posted November 24, 2009 Posted November 24, 2009 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Major holidays are lame. Now, minor holidays... That's where it's at. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 24, 2009 Posted November 24, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Wal-Mart parking lots scare me, but they're worth it. Completely related, I now own [B]Treasure Planet[/B] on DVD. Gavin, you can keep running your evil conspiracy all you want if it means I have access to this kind of win.[/FONT]
pooperson Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]I accidentally slept through all (ALL) of my classes today. But it's alright because last night was super duper, & now I'm home. & I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go eat some ice cream now.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 I has an awesome hoodie, thanks much. And Ace, I've had that DVD for a long time now... I agree with you on its awesomeness! It's one of my favorite movies!
eleanor Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]I accidentally slept through all (ALL) of my classes today. But it's alright because last night was super duper, & now I'm home. & I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go eat some ice cream now.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] My parents would most likely murder me if I pulled this.[/font]
Horendithas Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][QUOTE=Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Wal-Mart parking lots scare me, but they're worth it. Completely related, I now own [B]Treasure Planet[/B] on DVD. Gavin, you can keep running your evil conspiracy all you want if it means I have access to this kind of win.[/FONT][/QUOTE]You're one of his slaves. You get no say in whether or not he continues being evil. =P And time to finish packing for my trip tomorrow. Should be fun! [/COLOR][/FONT]
pooperson Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [quote name='Lunox'][font=trebuchet ms] My parents would most likely murder me if I pulled this.[/font][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]What makes you think they have any idea of it? Also, I'm in the worst mood I've been in in a long time. I just got my life criticized by some guy I barely know. I don't think I've come across someone so condescending in years.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
eleanor Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]What makes you think they have any idea of it? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms] I didn't mean that, I'm just saying hypothetically[/font]
Gavin Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [quote name='Indi'][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Indigo]You're one of his slaves. You get no say in whether or not he continues being evil. =P[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]Indeed.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Also, I'm in the worst mood I've been in in a long time. I just got my life criticized by some guy I barely know. I don't think I've come across someone so condescending in years.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE] Pay him no mind, hun! You shouldn't let some guy you barely know get you down this way! I'm used to you posting happy things, so please feel better!:animesmil I'm so tired right now... But I has awesome music, so meh.
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]You're one of his slaves. You get no say in whether or not he continues being evil. =P[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]He's a Sith Lord. I'm pretty much contractually obligated to attempt to betray him at some point.[/FONT]
Allamorph Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]Which is why I prefer being rogue. That and the Council is just too doggone stuffy for my tastes.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]He's a Sith Lord. I'm pretty much contractually obligated to attempt to betray him at some point.[/FONT][/QUOTE] ...Great, now you've pretty much assurred yourself a spot on his "list"... Great for you... It's raining. Not snowing. Raining. Grrr.
Sangome Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [quote name='Indi'][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]And time to finish packing for my trip tomorrow. Should be fun! [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]TEEHEEHEEE, I WONDER WHY? [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/10oo0t2.gif[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='Ace][FONT="Comic Sans MS"']He's a Sith Lord. I'm pretty much contractually obligated to attempt to betray him at some point.[/FONT][/quote]When that time finally comes, it was nice knowing you Ace. =P We have snow here chibi, you can have it. [/FONT]
chibi-master Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]We have snow here chibi, you can have it. [/FONT][/QUOTE] *sniffle* Thank you!:animecry: I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...I wonder why, though...
Rachmaninoff Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][quote name='chibi-master']I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...I wonder why, though...[/quote]Because the snow is likely to be melted by the time it arrives? [/FONT]
chibi-master Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [quote name='Rachmaninoff'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Because the snow is likely to be melted by the time it arrives? [/FONT][/QUOTE] I don't think it has anything to do with the snow... I feel anxious about something, I just don't know what yet...
Rachmaninoff Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Maybe you're getting sick? Though I certainly hope not. With Thanksgiving being tomorrow, now would be one hell of a lousy time to get sick. [/FONT]
pooperson Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']I'm used to you posting happy things, so please feel better![/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I woke up today & ate a spoonful of whipped cream![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Sangome Posted November 25, 2009 Posted November 25, 2009 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][URL="http://inlovewitedwardc.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-Moms-144735681"][U]trufax[/U][/URL][/SIZE][/FONT]
CaNz Posted November 26, 2009 Posted November 26, 2009 i am trying to get an apartment! pretty friggen cool. I will have my own place probably before February 2010. after a whole bunch of failing my life might be getting back on track... unless i manage to screw it up again before then (quite possible)
Gavin Posted November 26, 2009 Posted November 26, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]He's a Sith Lord. I'm pretty much contractually obligated to attempt to betray him at some point.[/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]I am many things, a Sith Lord being but one of them. On the day you choose to enact that contractual obligation rest assured I shall make your ignominious end quick and clean, after all I don't want to have to replace carpets you've thoughtlessly bled all over. Also chibi if you choose to seek "advancement" within the organisation by murdering Ace in his sleep I will consider in keep with company policy.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted November 26, 2009 Posted November 26, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]Also chibi if you choose to seek "advancement" within the organisation by murdering Ace in his sleep I will consider in keep with company policy.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] .....Hey, Ace...isn't it past your bedtime yet?:catgirl: Also, much better, taperson! Happy thoughts, happy thoughts! I want food.....
Skye Posted November 26, 2009 Posted November 26, 2009 [size=1]All my tummy muscles are sore... :D I'm gettin' sexy! And my face hurts. >.< I went thrift shopping with my mom in this cool old building and all the dust has built up in my sinuses. I haven't gone without sneezing for more than five minutes since noon. That's ELEVEN HOURS.[/size]
Recommended Posts