Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][B]Happy Thanksgiving[/B] to my fellow U.S. residents! Have fun, and try not to go nuts from insane family members!

*watches Macy's Parade*[/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I will remind you at this point that I've been a martial artist for eight years and there's no way in hell you can advance your rank that fast. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Even martial artists sleep. And may I remind you that I don't live in Hell. I live in Gavin's world where employees have as many chances as he gives them.

Too much turkey...and pecan pie... AUGH...:animedepr
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Even martial artists sleep. And may I remind you that I don't live in Hell. I live in Gavin's world where employees have as many chances as he gives them.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]That one's true of you, too. And I'm taking advantage of it to get some shut-eye of my own.

But while we're on the subject of trying to assassinate each other, try not to gorge yourself. Makes you sluggish. :whoops:[/FONT]
Posted
[size=1][color=navy]I'm pretty stuffed.. Happy turkey day everyone.

I hated that movie, Sangome. I had to watch it when I was going to jury duty... >_>

Achmed the Dead terrorist is hilarious.[/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Today is so good, so good, so good.


Also, yay pie.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff41/Rosieprower/funny%20pics/Pie.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Turkey with ranch dressing is divine.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Am I the only one going, "WTF?!", or what?:confused:

I'm so tiiired and stuffed with pie...
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Am I the only one going, "WTF?!", or what?:confused:[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Well, I can't speak for the others, but...

[quote name='Magus'][size=1][color=navy]I hated that movie, Sangome.[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[CENTER]
[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/rifax3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Well, I can't speak for the others, but...[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Well I'm not saying I hate it or anything, but I've never heard of such a thing! Who knows? Maybe if I try it tomorrow (too stuffed at the moment) I might really enjoy it!:animesmil
Posted
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Well Knuckles is home from his first deployment and he made the turkey today and I made my self sick eatting it and my sons birthday cake (yeah, my oldest turned 4 today too) I feel ready to burst, but the cake was soooooo good, and so was the turkey and everything else and I so do love thanksgiving but hate it due to the over eating and the goodness of the food which there is no stopping til you burst. *falls over foaming at the mouth*[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]That's creepy.

Also, the last three nights or so, I haven't felt like myself. I'm pretty much over being a teenager. Hormonal isn't my thing anymore, blah.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"][CENTER]
[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/rifax3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=navy]Umm... Yay?

Edit:

YES!! Passed the class I hated most. Descriptive Geometry. 2 B's and a C+ this quarter. It's been a rough quarter too, considering I was sitting on top of a [i]F[/i] in that one particular class for quite some time.

Now I have Architectural Drafting 2.... [strike]damn[/strike] (lovely), Compostion 1, and Physics... I think I can die now.[/color][/size]
Posted
Ace, you need therapy. And you forget the fundamental rule of my chibi species. We don't sleep. Oh YES. You know what that means. There are more of my kind. But fear not, I'm the only one to have completely mastered the ability to annoy with a hyperactive smile. Small children strive to be like me.:catgirl: (KG must loathe me now!)

I need to go jog up and down my mile long driveway to work off Thanksgiving now...:animecry:
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Ace, you need therapy. And you forget the fundamental rule of my chibi species. We don't sleep. Oh YES. You know what that means. There are more of my kind. But fear not, I'm the only one to have completely mastered the ability to annoy with a hyperactive smile.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh chibi dear, your empty brags
Serve to amuse me, though they're vague
For someone else, you'd be a nag
And that makes me feel... Naughty.[/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]My back hurts, [/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]GRAAAAAAAWR[/COLOR][/SIZE].

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]Anyway, so yeah.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh chibi dear, your empty brags
Serve to amuse me, though they're vague
For someone else, you'd be a nag
And that makes me feel... Naughty.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Seriously, you have problems. Get help. Now.

Does anyone know a good way to soothe a sore lower back?
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]What you fail to realize is that I do it on purpose specifically to mess with people.

The fact that I'm slightly unhinged thanks to it ranges between a small price to pay and a great boon to my aforementioned efforts to get inside yo' head.

[I]...Naughty.[/I][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I thought everyone realized that.:confused: Anyway, sorry, no room in my head for intruders. The bear traps are taking up too much space.

I watched Angels&Demons today. I must say though, the plot twist threw me for a loop.

I'm going to re-watch the SMA series!:catgirl:
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master'] I must say though, the plot twist threw me for a loop.[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Hence, plot-[i]twist[/i].[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...