Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1293599076' post='703437']
And have I mentioned that I am happy?!?!?!?!? =D
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Nope.[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1293585274' post='703431']
For Christmas, I got $55 worth of iTunes gift cards from several family members. I used all of them in 12 minutes. What did I buy? Disney movie soundtracks. Brother Bear, Lion King, Mulan, etc. My sister thinks I've just wasted $55 of precious iTunes money. I think I've just made the most fabulous purchases EVER.
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I'm shipping you my iPod. Load it up and send it right back.[/font]
Posted (edited)
wait.... you dont already have that stuff?
shaaaame!

so in order not to bother anyone with dropping me off at the airport, I am taking bus to a train to L.A. where i will then take another bus... then walk a bit and I will be at LAX! hooray for traveling! Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1293599971' post='703438']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Nope.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
I knew someone would say that.

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1293600977' post='703439']
who is happy here? :suave:
[/quote]
No one. No one at all. What you saw was a facade.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Lyndy' timestamp='1293630033' post='703446']
No one. No one at all. What you saw was a facade.
[/quote]

I should really stop looking at those things... they always get me!

I really want some new music on my mp3 player but cant think of anything right now. anyone have a good CD they wanna tell me about? Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1293615210' post='703441']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I'm shipping you my iPod. Load it up and send it right back.[/font]
[/quote]
You really haven't learned from the laptop incide- I mean sure, good buddy! :3

OH MY GOSH. I just took a walk with my dog and listened to Why Should I Worry on repeat the entire time. I'm happier than Lyndy was!
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1293639439' post='703448']
I'm happier than Lyndy was!
[/quote]
I don't know about that... I mean I was REALLY happy. And I am still pretty happy right now. :3
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1293639439' post='703448']
You really haven't learned from the laptop incide- [/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]A'ight, scratch sending you to the sun; I'm shuttling you off to [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VY_Canis_Majoris"]Canis Majoris[/url] instead.[/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1293654452' post='703451']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]A'ight, scratch sending you to the sun; I'm shuttling you off to [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VY_Canis_Majoris"]Canis Majoris[/url] instead.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
What'd I do? Well, whatever, I guess. It has an epic name, if anything!
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1293591736' post='703436']
I remember bedtimes!
had one until freshman year of highschool... I was really glad when we got rid of that, cause I would just lay in my bead for hours before falling asleep. but thinking about that reminds me of how I used to fall asleep when I was really young. I used to try and remember an episode of pokemon scene for scene. I used the squirtle introduction one because I remembered it the best, and I would imagine it playing in my head until I passed out.
[/quote]
[font="Century Gothic"]I tend to fall asleep instead of laying awake for hours. It's probably why I don't mind the curfew. I'm usually pretty tired by then anyway.[/font]
Posted
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#0000ff"]My curfew was more for my parents than for me. They would be passed out ten minutes after I was "in bed", then I had free reign to do whatever. Yep, I suspect that bedtimes have been secretly for parents since the dawn of time.[/color][/font]
Posted
I survived my plane ride!

I am now freezing my ass off in the snowy top california.
beats the rain though... so much rain....

also, I sat next to this cute redhead on the plane and she gave me her number. I am not going to say it was my charm or looks, cause neither of those are all that special... but i did pull out my laptop and we played some doctor robotnics mean bean machine, Zombies ate my Neighbors, Marvel vs Capcom, and Ehrgeiz. on my emulators. it killed a lot of time and gave us things to talk about.. plus i showed her i was a gentlemen by letting her use my 360 controller.

both my computer knowledge and gaming nerdynes actually had the opposite effect that you would expect.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1293701774' post='703466']
I survived my plane ride!

I am now freezing my ass off in the snowy top california.
beats the rain though... so much rain....

also, I sat next to this cute redhead on the plane and she gave me her number. I am not going to say it was my charm or looks, cause neither of those are all that special... but i did pull out my laptop and we played some doctor robotnics mean bean machine, Zombies ate my Neighbors, Marvel vs Capcom, and Ehrgeiz. on my emulators. it killed a lot of time and gave us things to talk about.. plus i showed her i was a gentlemen by letting her use my 360 controller.

both my computer knowledge and gaming nerdynes actually had the opposite effect that you would expect.
[/quote]

Now that's what I'm talking 'bout. You just gotta know how to handle the situation. Respect Highfive!
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]It's almost 5:30 in the morning WHY IN SAM HILL AM I STILL AWAKE.

I'm going to force myself to sleep now and dream of snuggly things and snuggling the snuggly things. Or something.[/font][/color]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1293767793' post='703480']
Good job, bro!
[/quote]
if i have kids with this girl you are officially the aunt,
by the way i am not seeing her for four months.... odds are you aren't getting a nephew.


[quote name='Ol' Fighter' timestamp='1293786257' post='703490']
I have 3 bottles of some good ol' wine in waiting for New Years.

Question is will I regret these good ol' bottles...?
[/quote]
what kind! i am the wine drinker of OB and I will be partaking in the consumption of chateau de Michelle Riesling and yellow tail chardonnay
wait... didn't i make a thread for this? Edited by CaNz
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...