OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Dude if only my poor Jeep could be fixed with only 500...there's so much wrong with her it's not funny. Main fan is out, needs new tires(all 4) new wipers...and alot of other stuff that I have no idea what the uck it is...but as far as weather goes...yeah mother nature is a real witch! I live in OH, about an hour from Cleavland and the area I'm in gets the lake effect massively. I never thought I would say this but I miss CT. All we got up there most of the time was cold and when we did get snow it wasn't til late January...this 2-3ft of snow thing is bull hockey! I've been holed up in my apartment for about 2 weeks straight. I refuse to go out in that mess. If the trash needs to go my husband can do it, he's the one with the cold fetish anyway. XD[/color][/font]

[quote name='CaNz' date='14 December 2010 - 10:30 PM' timestamp='1292383807' post='702763']
I am proud of you Magus.

Its an okay show I guess... but not really my favorite type of humor.
[/quote]
I don't watch any of the shows like Family Guy (Futurama, Simpsons, ATHF, South Park, etc).

I need to get back to playing guitar more... I was playing piano and harmonica these last few months and almost no guitar love at all... so when i picked it up today my fingertips feel like I have been poking lobsters. (it doesn't help that I have a feeling I am getting a keyboard for Christmas.)

EDIT: these chips are awesome. Edited by CaNz

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Ugh...Christmas...I'm dreaded that. Finding time to finish my shopping for the 3 kids and my husband and get everything wrapped without anyone seeing is all gonna be such a pain in arse. I'm not looking forward to it at all. Oh well, guess it can't be helped.[/color][/font]

9 friggin degree's outside right now... I like the cold (it's comfty to sleep in when you have a bunch of blankets and stuff on your bed) but wow, Detroit haven't gotten that low for some time... Although this whole week has been near record low temperatures so far for this time of the year.

I have no school today! (again-hahaha) So I am taking my time studying for the cumulatives that I will most likely have to take tomorrow since I think the roads will be cleared by then. =/ But I am still happy there is no school today! Yay!

Does anyone here know how to wrap presents?
(probably all of you, and I am the only incompetent one... but still)
whenever I try it just makes a ball of mush and lose... so if anyone has a few tricks of the trade it would be appreciated!!

[quote name='CaNz' date='16 December 2010 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1292532457' post='702824']
whenever I try it just makes a ball of mush and lose... so if anyone has a few tricks of the trade it would be appreciated!!
[/quote]

Nope, I just go with the flow of it. If it looks funky then oh well. They just going rip of the wrapping paper off anyway. Edited by Cat

[quote name='CaNz' date='16 December 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1292532457' post='702824']
[/quote]
Ha! My wrapping jobs always look terrible! The only good part is that the shape is so off that no one can even guess what their present is!

[quote name='chibi-master' date='16 December 2010 - 03:29 AM' timestamp='1292466562' post='702791']
It's cold outside, I have blisters on my feet and I'm sore all over. But I sure am happy! *sips hot chocolate*
[/quote]
[b]
This describes my day pretty well, so I'm borrowing it from you, chibi. :biggrin:

Although I really miss you guys! T_T

Merry Christmas to everyone! <3[/b]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='16 December 2010 - 02:26 PM' timestamp='1292538401' post='702826']
Ha! My wrapping jobs always look terrible! The only good part is that the shape is so off that no one can even guess what their present is!
[/quote]
its like we are related or something!
(I make this joke a lot... but it never ceases to amaze me how alike we actually are.)

[quote name='Lilt' date='16 December 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1292539646' post='702828']
[b]
Merry Christmas to everyone! <3[/b]
[/quote]
[quote name='CaNz' date='16 December 2010 - 06:02 PM' timestamp='1292540539' post='702829']
its like we are related or something!
(I make this joke a lot... but it never ceases to amaze me how alike we actually are.)
[/quote]
YOU TWO. I ADORE YOU BOTH SO MUCH~!!! Thank you for the awesome avi/banner set! YEEEEE~!!! Merry Christmas, indeed~! *bounces off the walls*

[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom' date='14 December 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1292384670' post='702764']
500 dollars later my car is fixed!
[/quote]

Dude. That PT Cruiser of yours is awesome! besides, that little thing shouldn't have been out in that kind of brutal weather in the first place.

Edit:

My Ford f-150 can whoop your PT. Edited by ExcelExcel

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Wait, Excel you mean to tell me he had a PT cruiser in WINTER weather? As in snow and ice and well...snow and ice? WTF? Those things are just a can of crushed green beans waiting to happen. Which is why I love my jeep. She might be falling apart but she's a tank. Case in point, my husband got into an accident, a tanker truck backed up into him pushing him off the road and than backed into the car behind him. Our jeep=not a scratch. The poor bastard behind him=front bumper torn off. xD [/color][/font]

Okay, so, I am officially on Christmas break! We had no school on Monday, no school today, and no school tomorrow! Yes! That means no cumulative exams for me! =D But I feel bad because I made a smart-assy status on FB about how we were going to have school tomorrow. >_> So I deleted the status as soon as I found out there was no school. haha But YAY! Christmas break! ...and that means I get to hear the podcast sooner...and I was told that I wouldn't be happy to hear it. ._.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='16 December 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1292544790' post='702833']
YOU TWO. I ADORE YOU BOTH SO MUCH~!!! Thank you for the awesome avi/banner set! YEEEEE~!!! Merry Christmas, indeed~! *bounces off the walls*
[/quote]
gotta show that the art by request portion is still being taken care of d:

and we like you a bit too chibi.

[quote name='ExcelExcel' date='16 December 2010 - 07:15 PM' timestamp='1292548548' post='702837']
Dude. That PT Cruiser of yours is awesome! besides, that little thing shouldn't have been out in that kind of brutal weather in the first place.

Edit:

My Ford f-150 can whoop your PT.
[/quote]

My PT Cruiser cannot be whooped. That thing you call a truck has been modified for off-road, which is so unfair because you have the advantage there. And yes, the luxuries of my cruiser are nice. besides it's not a spart car, nor is it a van. the title says it's considered a 'sport van' which really makes no sense to me.

[quote name='Knuckles' Girl' date='16 December 2010 - 08:58 PM' timestamp='1292554706' post='702842']
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Wait, Excel you mean to tell me he had a PT cruiser in WINTER weather? As in snow and ice and well...snow and ice? WTF? Those things are just a can of crushed green beans waiting to happen. Which is why I love my jeep. She might be falling apart but she's a tank. Case in point, my husband got into an accident, a tanker truck backed up into him pushing him off the road and than backed into the car behind him. Our jeep=not a scratch. The poor bastard behind him=front bumper torn off. xD [/color][/font]
[/quote]

my car is designed to be pretty and awesome. not a battering ram lol it's awesome your jeep survived an accident, and it's a tank. but, my pt is prettier lol Of course, the same accident would probably have totalled by 2004 beauty.

but on a serious note, i wasn't out in that crap last sunday because i wanted to be. I had to get from the indiana border to Champaign, Illinois. Normally, it's a two and ha half to three hour drive. it turned into six, and got really bad when night fell. Excel lives in Peoria, so she didn't have to venture the interstate and country roads to get home. Edited by Inuyasha Fandom

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Just got back from Tangled.

I LOVE THIS MOVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. <3333333333 I laughed I cried I whimpered in fear! Rapunzel is the most adorable thing ever and Flynn is hilarious [s]and kinda hot[/s] and and and fffffffffffffffffffffff[/font][/color]

[quote name='Sangome' date='17 December 2010 - 02:37 PM' timestamp='1292625449' post='702883']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Flynn is hilarious [s]and kinda hot[/s] and and and fffffffffffffffffffffff[/font][/color]
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/haha.jpg[/IMG]
oh yeah... definitely hilarious!

[quote name='CaNz' date='17 December 2010 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1292627761' post='702884']
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/haha.jpg[/IMG]
oh yeah... definitely hilarious!
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]NOOOOOOO, NOT THE SMOLDER. >:I[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b]TRON: Legacy[/b] is pretty sweet. Not really much for story, it's a bit predictable and basic, but the visual effects and fight scenes are spectacular, and there's this one character who pretty much stole the show due to being such a magnificent ham.

Definitely makes me want to check out the original. I think I'll ask my friend if I can borrow it from him tomorrow.[/font]