OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

I have no clue, who the oldie members are. (For all I know I'm one of them and just don't know it.) I like to stay in the present. All I know is, I'm not being scolded as much for my grammar and spelling like I was when I first joined. Edited by Cat

[quote name='Sangome' date='07 December 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1291788243' post='702511'][color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]
Also, I feel oddly proud that I started a small name changing trend. ;3; *wipes tear*[/font][/color]
[/quote]
and a 'name changing back' movement!
don't sell yourself short! Edited by CaNz

I don't get it. :eyebrow:

Edit: OHHHHHH!!!! That's what you meant. Fin-nom (LOL)

05 is a long time ago to me though. Years before that are considered ancient in my book. :)

In other news, I keep seeing previews of this Michael Jackson game and while I'm no fan of the Wii I am a fan of Mike. I may not be able to do all that pop and lock stuff but I do know some MJ dancing. Looks like a fun game to get people together and just bust out with Thriller and Beat It. Edited by Magus

Some girls are just plain [i]rude[/i]. I was standing in line for lunch and everyone always likes to cut so they can get their food before everyone else. -_- Well, this one girl cut in front of me. And when the line was moving forward, she wasn't moving, so I decided to get in front of her. I don't think she liked that. She just rushed past me and said "Uh, I don't think so!" I hate lil' *****es like her. -_- Fake tan, too much make-up, died hair, think they are so pretty. I didn't really think she was that pretty... I hate it so much when people cut in the lunch line. -_- Grow up, kids.

And people like to tease me too much! D< Edited by Lyndy

[quote name='CaNz' date='07 December 2010 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1291783468' post='702507']
yeah, all you Senior Otakus and your early join dates, fancy titles and your Kuja.
(how is that for youth and enthusiasm)
[/quote]
I'm technically a Senior Otaku, but I only joined a couple years ago. Also, no fancy titles or Kuja.

[quote name='Lyndy' date='08 December 2010 - 04:47 PM' timestamp='1291844869' post='702528']
Some girls are just plain [i]rude[/i]. I was standing in line for lunch and everyone always likes to cut so they can get their food before everyone else. -_- Well, this one girl cut in front of me. And when the line was moving forward, she wasn't moving, so I decided to get in front of her. I don't think she liked that. She just rushed past me and said "Uh, I don't think so!" I hate lil' *****es like her. -_- Fake tan, too much make-up, died hair, think they are so pretty. I didn't really think she was that pretty... I hate it so much when people cut in the lunch line. -_- Grow up, kids.
[/quote]
I'm shocked that you let her cut you in the first place. Speak up next time and maybe she won't feel so confident.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='08 December 2010 - 04:12 PM' timestamp='1291846373' post='702529']
I'm shocked that you let her cut you in the first place. Speak up next time and maybe she won't feel so confident.
[/quote]
Yeah, well, like 20-30 people cut in front of me every day (depends on where I am at in the line). People just don't have the patience to wait 5-10 minutes to get their food. =/ I just let them cut because 30 people aren't going to listen to a blonde girl who is a SENIOR. YEAH. Disrespect the seniors, kids! -_- I dislike so many people.

[quote name='Blondie' date='08 December 2010 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1291844869' post='702528']
And people like to tease me too much! D<
[/quote]
you did switch your name to blondie...
[quote name='chibi-master' date='08 December 2010 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1291846373' post='702529']
I'm technically a Senior Otaku, but I only joined a couple years ago. Also, no fancy titles or Kuja.

[/quote]
I really don't know what it takes to be a senior otaku, because a few of them have a lower post count than I do, and then there are people like you who haven't been here all that long (but still longer than me!) and i don't even know what Kuja means... but its often red and apparently hilarious.

In my school lines were giant and people didn't cut you directly, they would join up with friends, or people they kinda knew to get ahead.
I didn't like this, but i also didn't like cutting people, so i would cut a little class instead. Even as a junior I was able to get out of class five minutes early before lunch each day, I am sure a senior could do it easy. Anyways i was always first in line and didn't have to worry about stupid barbie knockoffs.

[quote name='CaNz' date='08 December 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1291859650' post='702536']
you did switch your name to blondie...
[/quote]

Funny story behind that name... I was with a friend at another friend's house and there were a lot of people there, someone who I didn't know that well was trying to get my attention. So, he was like "Hey Blondie" and the one who answered was my friend, the brunette... But she used to be blonde, but that was six or more months ago! Oo But I find it funny that the one to respond to "Blondie" was my brunette friend. lol AND NOT ME.

[quote name='CaNz' date='08 December 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1291859650' post='702536']
Anyways i was always first in line and didn't have to worry about stupid barbie knockoffs.
[/quote]

Stupid Barbie knockoffs... I love that. And I used to be always first in line because my class used to be right next to the cafeteria. Not anymore. =/

[quote name='CaNz' date='08 December 2010 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1291859650' post='702536']I really don't know what it takes to be a senior otaku, because a few of them have a lower post count than I do, and then there are people like you who haven't been here all that long (but still longer than me!) and i don't even know what Kuja means... but its often red and apparently hilarious.
[/quote]

I think I reached my senior otaku status from post counts (I think you needed 1000-1500), but that was before the upgrade to this type of forum so you might be SOL when it comes to that. Kuja, I don't him/her, but I've seen that person around a couple of times. I would say read Otakupedia for more info about the person but I don't know if that came with this upgrade.

[quote name='Blondie' date='08 December 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1291860831' post='702539']
Funny story behind that name... I was with a friend at another friend's house and there were a lot of people there, someone who I didn't know that well was trying to get my attention. So, he was like "Hey Blondie" and the one who answered was my friend, the brunette... But she used to be blonde, but that was six or more months ago! Oo But I find it funny that the one to respond to "Blondie" was my brunette friend. lol AND NOT ME.
[/quote]
well, you never grow out of being blond, I have changed my hair numerous times but I still know were I stand.

[quote name='Magus' date='08 December 2010 - 06:16 PM' timestamp='1291861004' post='702541']
Kuja, I don't him/her, but I've seen that person around a couple of times. I would say read Otakupedia for more info about the person but I don't know if that came with this upgrade.
[/quote]
I first heard of Kuja as a member, but since it seems to be all discombobulated I wasn't sure anymore.... plus i actually looked up to see if this was a member and no one by that name exists anymore... so the mystery lives on!

[quote name='Kei' date='07 December 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1291778165' post='702501']
[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]Hor-en-dee-thass, actually. I created him. He's a right bastard. ^ ^
[/color][/font]
[/quote]
[color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]What you really mean is this Kei: [url="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagnificentBastard"]Magnificent Bastard[/url] [/font][/color]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='09 December 2010 - 11:51 AM' timestamp='1291895503' post='702563']
I love the Santa hat on the OtakuBoards banner! XD

Why am I working on Algebra problems when I'm in Geometry this year?! :whatever:
[/quote]

It's Mathematics. It does not make sense under the surface of sense.

We had to do a module before taking our degree (because I'm hardcore and got in without my A-Levels) which consisted of a few good classes for preperation of University. However, for the [b]Creative Writing or English[/b] degrees there was a very very difficult module of [b]Mathematics[/b]. It included, though no limited by, algebra examinations, quadratic graphs and equations, Pi, powers and roots, trial and error and finding the area of a stupid Church or some crap. It was Level 3, which is A-Level and for someone who nearly failed Level 2 Maths pretty damn hard...

Now why on this planet would I need that for a Creative Writing degree? Am I going show my word count in the form of a quadratic graph? No. I am not.

POINTLESS. Edited by Vicky

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I'm REALLY glad I didn't have to go to school today...I wound up not going to bed 'til about 5 AM. @__x And as a consequence, didn't get up 'til a half hour ago. AND got sick to my stomach in between all that. I think I'm better now, though.[/font][/color]

I'm glad I was never here for... pink stars. But I like the Santa hat.
And one more full week until Christmas break...[i]One[/i]. =D I cannot wait. And I need to stop procrastinating (I need to write my extra credit paper and finish a poster for one of my classes. All due tomorrow). And I totally gave my lil' speech today about the God Particle. Got a 100. Sweetness.