OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master' date='13 December 2010 - 05:46 AM' timestamp='1292240787' post='702713']
I pulled an all-nighter.
It's supposed to be 6 Farenheit today.
[/quote]
I wish I could pull all-nighters, but my mom gets mad at me when I stay up past 11 pm on a school night. She still treats me like a child when I am almost eighteen. -_- This makes the wait for college even harder.
AND WTF THAT IS COLD. I can barely deal with temperatures in the 30s. But I need to stop wasting this snow day and study for my test that is tomorrow. ._. ...and I think I will skip school this Friday.

[quote name='Vicky' ][quote name='Boo']
Thinking about "futer" made me lose [i][u][b]the game[/b][/u][/i]. :(
[/quote]
OMGpleasedierightnow.
[/quote]
yeah, neither of those things are that fun anymore.... and both make everyone around you say no really loud.

So the bad weather is a nightmare.... I drove with ZERO visibility what should have been a 2 1/2 hour trip last night. It took six, not including car troubles. My tire blew, my power steering went out half way home, and the serpentine belt (whatever the hell that is) snapped. I had just a thrilling time. Illinois weather sucks major ass.

Edit:

Mother Nature can SUCK MY ASS. Edited by Inuyasha Fandom

[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom' date='13 December 2010 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1292276685' post='702723']
Illinois weather sucks major ass.
[/quote]
I agree with you there. But at least I don't live in the Chicago area, where the weather is worse. :V

[quote name='Lyndy' date='13 December 2010 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1292263699' post='702720']
I wish I could pull all-nighters, but my mom gets mad at me when I stay up past 11 pm on a school night. She still treats me like a child when I am almost eighteen. -_- This makes the wait for college even harder.
AND WTF THAT IS COLD. I can barely deal with temperatures in the 30s.
[/quote]
I only pull all-nighters with the help of TheOtaku chat. :sly:
It's going to be -7 or so tomorrow. I better have the day off for that!

Got a haircut~! Growing my hair out may be a pain sometimes, but other times it just makes me look supah-fly. :P

[quote name='Inuyasha Fandom' date='13 December 2010 - 08:09 PM' timestamp='1292288959' post='702735']
*picks her up and hauls her off to the Theatre*
[/quote]
STRANGER DANGER!!! I need an adult!!!

[quote name='CaNz' date='13 December 2010 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1292298600' post='702736']
you can try and take her away Inu, but she will always come back here. This is the chibi-master & CaNz thread after all.
[/quote]
I'm unable to go farther than 15 feet from this thread. I've got the Battle Royale explody-collar to prove it.

[quote name='chibi-master' date='14 December 2010 - 06:05 AM' timestamp='1292324730' post='702742']
My grade-school teachers lied to me about what to say when kidnapped?! EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE~!!! :wacko:
[/quote]
I say don't say that because I watch DBZ: Abridged a lot and Gohan was in quite a few situations. Vegeta, I think it was Krillin/Dodoria and Guru said something off the wall to him and he kept saying "he need an adult" and they say "I am an adult". It's just funny to see that mentioned here. Would've been even funnier if Inuyasha Fandom responded in a similar fashion.

O-O
I dunno, after loosing [url="http://xkcd.com/391/"]the game[/url] a billion times it was bound to get old. As for my dumb typo, well, that's pretty obvious.

[quote name='Magus']I say don't say that because I watch DBZ: Abridged[/quote]
I think they got it from Family Guy... but it was much funnier on DBZ Abridged.

I took my Illinois Constitution test today and I thought I failed it since I didn't study it and I got..... a 86! Without studying! HA! ...but one thing that is making me sad/mad is that there is this Christmas party I am attending this month that is held at a friend's house. I thought it would just be the friends in the regular group of friends (I think you know what I mean...)...but I found out that someone I dislike so much is going to be in IL and is attending the party... -___- She is such a ****ing loud mouth. -_- She needs to stay in Florida where she belongs. >_> I haven't seen her since Freshman year and I have been wanting to keep it that way. Since I know she is going to be there, I'm thinking about not going because the last time I saw her, I almost got into a fight with her. Edited by Lyndy