OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='chibi-master' date='10 December 2010 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1292037651' post='702631']
[color="#FF0000"]WHYDOALLMYTEACHERSWANTMETOTYPEANEVER-ENDINGARMYOFCRAPFORTHEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/color]
[/quote]

BECAUSETHAT'SWHATTEACHERSDOAAAAAAAAAAAAA
But it will get worse when you get to college. =P

[quote name='Magus' date='10 December 2010 - 08:25 PM' timestamp='1292034330' post='702627']
I didn't think you played fighting games, Sangome.[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]My Super Street Fighter IV av/sig wasn't a tipoff? :P

But yeah, I do, though not as often as I'd like. I'm a fan of Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Smash Bros, and really liked what I played of BlazBlue. :biggrin: [/font][/color]

[quote name='chibi-master' date='10 December 2010 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1292037651' post='702631']
[color="#FF0000"]WHYDOALLMYTEACHERSWANTMETOTYPEANEVER-ENDINGARMYOFCRAPFORTHEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/color]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]OMGTEACHERSAREMAKINGYOUDOHOMEWORKWHATISTHEWORLDCOMINGTOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='Sangome' date='10 December 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1292038711' post='702635']
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]My Super Street Fighter IV av/sig wasn't a tipoff? :P

But yeah, I do, though not as often as I'd like. I'm a fan of Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Smash Bros, and really liked what I played of BlazBlue. :biggrin: [/font][/color]
[/quote]

Nope. Joking aside I just thought you knew who those characters were. Didn't know you actually played. Sort of like my sister. She knows the characters but she don't really play unless there are other people around to force her to play (mainly her hubby). Edited by Magus

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Hah well that's [i]partially[/i] true for me; I don't own the SF games, but I have played them, play them when I can, and would own them if I got the chance. I'm asking for SSFIV for Christmas, too, so.[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome

[quote name='chibi-master' date='10 December 2010 - 09:35 PM' timestamp='1292038522' post='702634']
Best reply on this page.
[/quote]
Yay~ =D

[quote name='Anomaly' date='11 December 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1292051058' post='702644']
[font="Garamond"]EXTREEEEEME EMPHASIS!!!!!!!!!!!!![/font]
[/quote]
INDEED!

And I am finishing up watching Predators... I think I will have nightmares tonight. And tomorrow I think I will watch Skyline online. And yes, the movie is already online... but probably not legal >_>

[quote name='CaNz' date='11 December 2010 - 01:30 AM' timestamp='1292049009' post='702643']
Fighting games are cool, but they are always more fun at arcades.
nothing could ever beat the X-men VS Street fighter matches i have had with random people.
[/quote]
I haven't been to the arcades since I was about 12-13. That'll change tomorrow but arcades really aren't my style. I play much better with a sony controller than an arcade stick. Even if I can't pull off them impossible moves I just feel a lot more comfortable with a sony controller in my hand.

[quote name='Lyndy' date='11 December 2010 - 02:43 AM' timestamp='1292053418' post='702645']
And I am finishing up watching Predators... I think I will have nightmares tonight.
[/quote]
I don't recall Predators being scary. O_o Or was it just the sheer ugliness? I thought predators could've been a lot better than it was.

[quote name='Magus' date='11 December 2010 - 04:59 AM' timestamp='1292065194' post='702649']
I don't recall Predators being scary. O_o Or was it just the sheer ugliness? I thought predators could've been a lot better than it was.
[/quote]
There were times where it was a lil' too gross for me. e_e Like towards the end where one guy (he got in a fight with the black guy in the beginning) was taunting (I think, can't remember) the Predator, and then he killed him and then tore something out of him. e____e

Anyways, today is Skyline watching day... maybe... I might have to do my homework first. ._.

you people and your snow days!
In the desert got hot days. (i am really glad i moved to Oceanside to get rid of those. Nothing was worse than the wind blowing up to 120 degree air in your face. it feels like a giant hair dryer pointed at you everywhere.)

[quote name='Magus' date='10 December 2010 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1292016797' post='702600']
Pink is like my kryptonite, along with soup and veggies.
[/quote]
[font="Tahoma"]
Magus/Phenom (now we can't make fun of your name :V) just cemented his masculinity.

So all the snow I was bragging about? Yeah, it's gone. Hallelujah[/font]

[quote name='Nathan' date='12 December 2010 - 09:28 PM' timestamp='1292210923' post='702698']
[font="Arial"]If you actually believe in the 2012 hoopla, that is one unfortunate season for your deal in your signature to be coming out, Sangome. :P[/font]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][spoiler]SHH. THAT'S THE JOKE, MAN.[/spoiler][/font][/color]

[quote name='AvalonAngel' date='12 December 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1292198895' post='702694']
[font="Tahoma"]
Magus/Phenom (now we can't make fun of your name :V) just cemented his masculinity.
[/font]
[/quote]
Hahaha. ..............

We got about a good 2-4" dousing of snow yesterday. Had some ice to go along with that snow (yay for bad traffic >_>), and leave it to ITT-Tech and still carry on with the graduation ceremony. Anyway, I officially have my associates degree. What surprised me was that I got a certificate for mentorship ("WHAT?!), but hey I'm not complaining. It'll look good on my resume. I was thinking about celebrating but the roads were so bad we had to put it off so I came home and waited for food and went straight to bed.

[quote name='Magus' date='13 December 2010 - 09:18 AM' timestamp='1292231904' post='702710']
Thank you kindly. Now I just gotta find a school to go to for my bachelors (I don't know why I want to go through all the torture again).
[/quote]

Because learning is earning!

I have 60,000 (give or take) words of work to produce for money and a total of 20,000 (give or take) words of assignments due in by the 20th of Dec'. Make or break!

I knew I should have done this earlier. But the really really sad thing is I haven't started it yet.

(I should probably try NaNo next year no?)