Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='09 December 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1291937551' post='702571']
the santa hat is adorable!
never since the pink stars and dancing anime girls has the website been this cute.
[/quote]
You hush. That was terrible.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='09 December 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1291937551' post='702571']
the santa hat is adorable!
never since the pink stars and dancing anime girls has the website been this cute.
[/quote]
Yesssss... *high-five*

[quote name='Magus' date='10 December 2010 - 02:24 AM' timestamp='1291965862' post='702576']
You hush. That was terrible.
[/quote]
I thought it was positively lovely! Remember the link on the side that would only play Caramelldansen?
Posted
[quote name='Magus' date='10 December 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1291965862' post='702576']
You hush. That was terrible.
[/quote]

I agree. Caramelldansen skin was terrible.
Posted
[quote name='Magus' date='10 December 2010 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1292011935' post='702588']
...You're evil.
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I'm sorry. :( [/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Magus' date='10 December 2010 - 03:12 PM' timestamp='1292011935' post='702588']
...You're evil.
[/quote]
No, she just has good taste.

[quote name='Magus' date='10 December 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1292016797' post='702600']
Pink is like my kryptonite, along with soup and veggies.
[/quote]
.....You sound like a pretty easily beaten superhero. Are you sure this is the right line of work for you?
Posted
a color makes a decent weakness... just ask green lantern.

why would anyone be against Caramelldansen? I always got the fumiest looks when people looked over my shoulder.
Posted
a color makes a decent weakness... just ask green lantern.

why would anyone be against Caramelldansen? I always got the fumiest looks when people looked over my shoulder.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='10 December 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1292019921' post='702604']
a color makes a decent weakness... just ask green lantern.
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Green Lantern isn't weak to Yellow, that's propaganda. No one with the best power ever would fall so easily to such a lame weakness.[/font]
Posted
if you think yellow is lame check out the original green lantern.

and you dont have to worry, they get rid of the yellow weakness eventually.
Posted
[quote name='The Professor' date='10 December 2010 - 05:36 PM' timestamp='1292020579' post='702607']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]Green Lantern isn't weak to Yellow, that's propaganda. No one with the best power ever would fall so easily to such a lame weakness.[/font]
[/quote]
I always thought Green Lantern was just lame period (Of course no one is lamer than Aquaman).
Posted
[quote name='Magus' date='10 December 2010 - 02:50 PM' timestamp='1292021402' post='702609']
I always thought Green Lantern was just lame period (Of course no one is lamer than Aquaman).
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]His power is the ability to manifest basically anything he can imagine into reality. Aside from the mandatory green color and the aforementioned nonexistent weakness, that's pretty much the coolest thing ever.[/font]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='The Professor' date='10 December 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1292022642' post='702612']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]His power is the ability to manifest basically anything he can imagine into reality. Aside from the mandatory green color and the aforementioned nonexistent weakness, that's pretty much the coolest thing ever.[/font]
[/quote]
Perhaps but I just don't see anything special about that. I guess if I were to see him actually imagine something "great" I'd probably think differently, but all I have to go on is the Justice League cartoon. And besides, he kinda reminds me of the Planeteers... Anybody fighting with a ring is pretty lame to me. Edited by Magus
Posted (edited)
Edit:

Supermanish? (Minus the amount of abuse he takes because he lacks the brains to DODGE!!!) You tell me. Y'all the Green Lantern fans. Green Lanterns? There's more than 1? Edited by Magus
Posted
I didn't think you played fighting games, Sangome.

Yes, she's right. While I haven't played the game yet I have seen some videos of that guy looks like a beast.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...