OtakuBoards

St. Jean Baptiste Day

chibi-master

Okay, I'm not too sure what this holiday is all about specifics wise, but Chibi (Not me, fool, her! *points to CHW*) requested it, so here it is! Apparently, it falls on June 24 this year...so...yeah... Okay, CHW, they're all warmed up, so YOU explain, yes?:animeswea

[quote name='Drizzt Do'urden']Take that cookie back and give it to google since it is the one doing all the work. Though I am interested in an CHW explination on this.[/QUOTE][size=1][font=tahoma]Isn't St. Jean Baptist Day when all the vampires come out, wreak havoc and suck your blood? Or maybe that was Britney Spears day.....My bad. [/size] [/font]

Can't take it back, I already ate the cookie. =P Anyway...[quote name='Pumpkin][size=1][font=tahoma]Isn't St. Jean Baptist Day when all the vampires come out, wreak havoc and suck your blood? Or maybe that was Britney Spears day.....My bad. [/size'] [/font][/quote]I think you're on to something there. Seriously. =P

[quote name='chibi-master']Fortune and all? Or were you not planning on sharing that bit of information?:p[/quote]Oh? So you want to know what it says? I still have that part you know. This is what it says btw:

"Don't be hasty, prosperity will soon knock on your door."

Hasn't worked yet so I guess I could give that back, if you really want.

[quote name='Rachmaninoff']Oh? So you want to know what it says? I still have that part you know. This is what it says btw:

"Don't be hasty, prosperity will soon knock on your door."

Hasn't worked yet so I guess I could give that back, if you really want.[/QUOTE]

I don't want it BACK. I just wanted to know. My fortune said:

"LOLZROFLCOPTERYOUHAZNOLIFELOZERRR!!!1!!ONE"

[SIZE="1"]So it's a Canadien holiday inspired by the way St Patrick's brought the Irish community together ? Rock on. Hopefully it retains more dignity than it's Irish counterpart nowadays though.[/SIZE]

[FONT="Garamond"]Here I thought it was a holiday dedicated to the Murderer from the book turned movie Perfume by Patrick Suskind. Jean-Baptiste kills people to add their scent to what he is trying to turn into the perfect scent. It's a pretty sweet movie. And it even ends in an orgy. You just can't beat that.

I don't even want to think about how you would celebrate that holiday.

(in b4 giant orgy.)[/FONT]

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"][quote name='Gavin][SIZE="1"']So it's a Canadien holiday inspired by the way St Patrick's brought the Irish community together ? Rock on. Hopefully it retains more dignity than it's Irish counterpart nowadays though.[/SIZE][/quote]You mean better than this?

[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/funny-pictures-irish-jig-cat.jpg[/IMG]

=P
[/COLOR][/FONT]